kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

krazed wrote:

they're the same >.< the veteran unlock IS the fof unlock
Well why advertise it twice then for fucks sake thats pretty bullshit.

Doesnt matter coz I have Gold Edition coming on Friday so gtfo
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
So how do you do that veteran thing, online on a website or just when you play the real version of BC? Mine has yet to arrive.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

3lmo wrote:

So how do you do that veteran thing, online on a website or just when you play the real version of BC? Mine has yet to arrive.
Go on the website.

I've got the Uzi, the M60, the SPAS15 and the FN2000. Fuck the QBU-88. No way am I ordering off play.com, and I wants teh Gold Edition anyway.

In other news, amazon.co.uk FTW, coming on Thursday.
#rekt
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

Mint Sauce wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Go on the website.

I've got the Uzi, the M60, the SPAS15 and the FN2000. Fuck the QBU-88. No way am I ordering off play.com, and I wants teh Gold Edition anyway.

how the fuck did you get the F2000?

I have two BF games registered and I got no code by e-mail or otherwise.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

HurricaИe wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Go on the website.

I've got like all of them registered, cept for AF, EF and Northern Strike.

Apparently you don't get an email or code, it just comes up in-game. After you've linked your profile.ea.com account to your PS3 account, which then in turn you look up your demo stats to get the SPAS15.
#rekt
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
I've got the M60, F2000 (probably, I don't know if I get an email or summin..) and five weapons from the Gold Edition :]

When my 360 returns I'll play the game to death til I get the Uzi, then kick back and wait for the game to arrive via post...

Mint Sauce wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Go on the website.

I've got like all of them registered, cept for AF, EF and Northern Strike.

Apparently you don't get an email or code, it just comes up in-game. After you've linked your profile.ea.com account to your PS3 account, which then in turn you look up your demo stats to get the SPAS15.
You get the SPAS15 when you look up your FULL GAME stats, not your demo ones..

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-06-24 10:48:41)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
Okay, thanks.

On a side note I should probably go ahead and get that Rank 4 in the demo (can't get the game till tomorrow)
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

HurricaИe wrote:

Okay, thanks.

On a side note I should probably go ahead and get that Rank 4 in the demo (can't get the game till tomorrow)
Do it. Start playing in preparation for the full game, so you don't get bummed constantly.

I'm looking forward to maps mainly, smaller more city like maps, and Conquest mode.

And EA need to get rid of the ability to "boost" points.
#rekt
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

Mint Sauce wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Go on the website.

like no, all i can do there is checking my stats, and when creating a new persona i dont get any veteran shizzle option
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

I am totally confused with wtf you guys are on about lol, in respect to these unlocks.

I just tied my EA shit with my email (again).

I singed up for the news letter, my game is apparantly coming with a code, I have a few of the battlefield games so what the hell happens now?

My BF2 and SF went in easily, and so did my demo tag for the PS3 version of bad company but 2142 isnt (I saw btw that some of u mentioned that aswell).  I also read that someone said if you play a few rounds you it should work, so I went and done that, and now it just sits on the Processing... with regards to 2142.  Am not that fussed in all honesty, but I was just curious about the unlocks so I thought what the hell, am not gonna loose sleep over it anyways.

I picked my BF2142 ''persona'' and I get this:

We’re sorry, but it looks like no Xbox Live Gamertag or a PlayStation Network name has been linked with your EA Account.

..... and it wont let me change the persona now to anything else.

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2008-06-24 14:52:34)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
Martyn where did you enter your BF2/SF information then?
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

3lmo wrote:

Martyn where did you enter your BF2/SF information then?
Something called veteran battlefield, I'll go hunt for a link I just reboot my comp and lost the logs :\ 

Edit:  I could swear this is it but it appears to be down or something :S

http://veteran.battlefield.com/

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2008-06-24 15:09:22)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

Mint Sauce wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Okay, thanks.

Do it. Start playing in preparation for the full game, so you don't get bummed constantly.

I'm looking forward to maps mainly, smaller more city like maps, and Conquest mode.

And EA need to get rid of the ability to "boost" points.
I was at rank 3, then exams came around, then I went to Chicago / MGS4 came around. God I'm getting bored of Oasis. Elaborate on point boosting pl0x.

edit: Fuck EA. I put in my BF:V code and it says it's already been claimed.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-06-24 16:06:33)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
we need auto balance

and the usas12 is splattery goodness

Last edited by krazed (2008-06-24 16:11:12)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Just finished:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Acta Non Verba (2/7) on Hard. Pretty fun and HILARIOUS when Haggard recites the 300 line "when few took on many".

I'm gonna do an act a day so I can get the most out of the game.

Also, that contest looks AWESOME (dunno if PS3 has it). Grand prize winner gets a 360 Elite dipped in gold (gold plated I presume...lol), a home theatre in a box (I could use that...), autographed poster and T-Shirt, a year long XBL subscription and 1600 MS points...hell, even the runner up prize is badass.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/badco … andwin.htm
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

Just finished:

Acta Non Verba (2/7) on Hard. Pretty fun and HILARIOUS when Haggard recites the 300 line "when few took on many".

Also, that contest looks AWESOME (dunno if PS3 has it). Grand prize winner gets a 360 Elite dipped in gold (gold plated I presume...lol), a home theatre in a box (I could use that...), autographed poster and T-Shirt, a year long XBL subscription and 1600 MS points...hell, even the runner up prize is badass.

I like how they give you all that then just 1600MS points. Isn't that essentially like $18?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA. I put in my BF:V code and it says it's already been claimed.
I put in my
BF1942
BF1942:RTR
BF1942:SWWWII
BFV

Codes and ALL OF THEM WERE ALREADY FUCKING CLAIMED
I mean, for christ sake, i have 2 codes for 1942 and the expansions.  And apparently my 2142 password is incorrect even though i just put it in in the game and was let on

So again,

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I put in my
BF1942
BFV

I mean, for christ sake, i have 2 codes for 1942 and the expansions.  And apparently my 2142 password is incorrect even though i just put it in in the game and was let on

So again,

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA
Have you entered your BF2? If so just register your BFBC Demo and your full copy of BFBC once you get it and you should get Veteran Rank 1, which is all you need.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Just finished:

I like how they give you all that then just 1600MS points. Isn't that essentially like $18?
Heh, yeah..and the 12 month Gold card is like $50. Still, it's pretty cool regardless.
Eagle

HurricaИe wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I put in my
BF1942
BFV

So again,

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA
Have you entered your BF2? If so just register your BFBC Demo and your full copy of BFBC once you get it and you should get Veteran Rank 1, which is all you need.
Yeah i did bf2, SF, AF, EF, and the demo
It wasnt until later that i realised you only needed two...

But still
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I put in my
BF1942
BFV

So again,

Yeah i did bf2, SF, AF, EF, and the demo
It wasnt until later that i realised you only needed two...

But still
As long as your veteran rank is 1 you're good to go.

Oh and I just got rank 4 in the demo... just in time
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6799|Grapevine, TX
360 Demo was

Full game is

I cant wait for a new PC and BF3
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I put in my
BF1942
BFV

So again,

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA
That's okay. I have my XBL Gamertag and my Battlefield name linked in my personas, yet when I go to the BFBC site it says I don't have any linked...
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

Goven wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

I put in my
BF1942
BFV

So again,

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck EA
That's okay. I have my XBL Gamertag and my Battlefield name linked in my personas, yet when I go to the BFBC site it says I don't have any linked...
I tried to link my psn account, but they never emailed me the shit they said they would to verify.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Eagle
I was scanning through the acheivement list for bad company when i came across these:

Catch The 'Bad' Moment (15) - (Online) Take 3 pictures using the image system
What image system and how do you use it?

Darwin's Parachute (10) - (Online) Glide in the parachute for 3 seconds
I thought there were no parachutes in BC

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard