luckybaer
+10|6787| Going Feral
crap.  i wish i had it.  this stuff is fun for me!
alf.ha
+5|6753|Berlin/Germany
At which strore did u buy it????? I found it nowhere when I looked for it the last days...
Spookyboy
+5|6663
give us an ingame screen shot and i'll believe u. otherwise it cud just be photoshopped with very good skills
Spookyboy
+5|6663
actually if u look at his bf2s stats page now it says he's playin smoke screen!!!! dammit i want
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6752|Chicago
Well, he is playin it! but the weird thing is, when u look at his stats he has an american flag!  Why not Germany if he is from there? and says ranked...true but how can you finish 2 rounds when you are the only one in there LOL?
cabracke
+5|6646|Germany
Well, why not German flag? Easy, I fucked up when I created my account in the first place... ;-)

Here's a shot (1600*1200, 270kb) from Taraba, more to come! Check out that smoke, it's just awesome! That map is about twice or three times the size of Kubra Dam, I guess.

http://www.bracke-online.net/bf2/quarry.jpg

Edit: I played Taraba Quarry on 70.86.123.202:16567, believe me. I'm just thrilled. Sorry if anyone's pissed by me... ;-)

Last edited by cabracke (2006-02-28 14:15:59)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6733|California

that proves nothing, you could have gotten it off another website. get a screen you YOU killing SOMEONE else then ill buy it
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6678|NT, like Mick Dundee

I officially fucking hate your fucking guts you fucking asshole jokes... I want Euroforce...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6860|-

cabracke wrote:

Well, why not German flag? Easy, I fucked up when I created my account in the first place... ;-)

Here's a shot (1600*1200, 270kb) from Taraba, more to come! Check out that smoke, it's just awesome! That map is about twice or three times the size of Kubra Dam, I guess.

http://www.bracke-online.net/bf2/quarry.jpg

Edit: I played Taraba Quarry on 70.86.123.202:16567, believe me. I'm just thrilled. Sorry if anyone's pissed by me... ;-)
Kick-ass.
MB.nZ
+86|6787|New Zealand
you're the only one.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6848|Deutschland/Germany
Hey wo hast du s gekauft weil ich würds mir gern morgen auch holn dann. Hab hier nen EBgames und n Mediamarkt um die Ecke oder wo hast du deins her?
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6772|Rotherham, England
Wow, that was totally unnecessary
Badcow68
+4|6738|Tucson, AZ
If he is lying, how does he get BF2S stats to lie for him as well? It shows him on the Euro server on great wall map. That is some really good PhotoShop skills........I show 23 people in that server..

Last edited by Badcow68 (2006-02-28 14:38:06)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6860|-

Badcow68 wrote:

If he is lying, how does he get BF2S stats to lie for him as well? It shows him on the Euro server on great wall map. That is some really good PhotoShop skills........
Indeed, I was just about to state this. For all you skeptics, look at the server he is playing on.

And enough of the flaming ffs.
mjw
The All Rounder
wel take a look for yourself, and tell me if you can download it and your answer will probably be no.
As i said i cant download it, my german friends cant download it and some americans on here have already said they cant download it, how much proof do you want.
Unless like i said he has an illegal version that has been leaked somehow??
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6796
Did I not say enough of the flaming?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6750

Blah, blah, preloader, you can't play untill the official release, just like Special Forces.
Badcow68
+4|6738|Tucson, AZ
Because you and your friends cant get it, it must be fake....ya, right.......A little bit of green there....
mjw
The All Rounder
wats unnecessary about my post trig???
chill out, if i find out that this guy isn't lying i'll quite happily say sorry to the lad, but theres no reason to mess with my post ffs.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6860|-
Clearly some people are too stupid to look at all the facts here.

1. Downloaded directly from the EA downloader.
2. Showed the installation process.
3. Is playing on a EuroForce server RIGHT NOW.

Christ people how blind can you be?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard