**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6156|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Sarcasm FTW.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5904|MN
omgosh amazing thankz 4 being da furst 2 tell uz
just incase people didnt read it enuff already . hey btw 1.5 is in the works but bf2 will still b pwned by h4xzorz
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

Schittloaf wrote:

just incase people didnt read it enuff already . hey btw 1.5 is in the works but bf2 will still b pwned by h4xzorz
Not if I'm on the case. I catch hackers for a living, now all I need is someone to pay me for it.

Hackers are less and less IMO. A persistent community usually cracks down on them, and some cheaters are just tired of the hacks. Nothing new, I suppose. Always an aimbot, commander hack, chat spam, ESP hack or glitcher. Nothing like shooting explosive pigs out of their G36Es, or artillery from pistols.

You'll find cheaters in any game, and they're more prevalent in later releases. They get the most attention there if tons of people are playing. After 3 years, it's not as big of a deal. If there's a wallhacker, one or two guys will inform people about it, but there won't be constant panicking with "holy guacamole we're all screwed". It's the norm, just report it if you care, then move along with your game.

Update (or downdate):

Shanghai Showdown is now gone from EA player profile pages. http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … ;vmode=map

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-06-23 20:53:53)

Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?
Imagine hitting everything with a TV and one shotting everyone with an L8, takes the fun away I suppose.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5796|sweden
i need to be the beta tester of this.

offtopic: i believe the op didn't know about that catloaf until i linked it from the gta forums... unless he/she has an account there ;P

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-06-24 00:46:31)

Jello.01
+46|6610|DFW, Texas
BF2 might actually be worth playing again? No wai!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Shanghai Showdown is now gone from EA player profile pages. http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … ;vmode=map
https://s7.directupload.net/images/user/080624/gulm39r9.jpg

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2008-06-24 01:11:24)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Not if I'm on the case. I catch hackers for a living, now all I need is someone to pay me for it.

Hackers are less and less IMO. A persistent community usually cracks down on them, and some cheaters are just tired of the hacks. Nothing new, I suppose. Always an aimbot, commander hack, chat spam, ESP hack or glitcher. Nothing like shooting explosive pigs out of their G36Es, or artillery from pistols.

You'll find cheaters in any game, and they're more prevalent in later releases. They get the most attention there if tons of people are playing. After 3 years, it's not as big of a deal. If there's a wallhacker, one or two guys will inform people about it, but there won't be constant panicking with "holy guacamole we're all screwed". It's the norm, just report it if you care, then move along with your game.

Update (or downdate):

did you got rank hacked, i got rank hacked by it

@ Sgt.Gene: il will do it

btw, noone says, Shanghai is going to be epic   the Chinese weapons are awsome the Sniper totaly rocks same for the support one and the medic has a AK-47 :drool:

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-24 01:23:02)

thepilot91
+64|6237|Ă…land!
still hoping
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370
Are you tired of "Pointles Patches"? Give EA and DICE  feedback ,
say WE NEED THiS, and that, so on..if you whine here about the patch noone with a high status in the company will see it we NEED TO POST "Idea's,suggestions,feedback people feedback..
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370
yeah, but i forgot to mention to post it on the EA forums instead of here
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
lol so an EA official can actually be bothered to read the 34 pages?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370

Tehremos wrote:

Violet, actualy said formaly to "spam the EA forums with suggestions and idea's", maby there still at the basic's of the patch
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Ehrm...
BF2s is not the only BF2 community.
I bet there have been a lot of other people posting suggestions on the EA forums.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Violet, actualy said formaly to "spam the EA forums with suggestions and idea's", maby there still at the basic's of the patch
Very true, and Ive seen our list posted there, and Ive posted (most) parts of it the other week when I dropped in on a topic there.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Schittloaf wrote:

Update (or downdate):

btw, noone says, Shanghai is going to be epic   the Chinese weapons are awsome the Sniper totaly rocks same for the support one and the medic has a AK-47 :drool:
We don't know that we are going to get a PLA map. So stop getting your hopes up, just to have them dashed.
#rekt
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370
That's why i'm hoping, (needs to be depressed).
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Mint Sauce wrote:

We don't know that we are going to get a PLA map. So stop getting your hopes up, just to have them dashed.
True.
But a map with the name "Shanghai Showdown" showing up on the EA stats page AND disappearing shortly thereafter is a good clue that this might be true.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I swear to god, wtf is up with that OP. It's not info it's all bullshit. Fuck. Let's get a real thread without all that bullshit
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
the only thing I'm waiting on is PR .8, that will get me excited
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

Aapje wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I swear to god, wtf is up with that OP. It's not info it's all bullshit. Fuck. Let's get a real thread without all that bullshit
I was thinking the same. When people read that 'supposedly' a new patch was coming out it looks like some got a boner because of it. Just wait until an official (source) to confirm this.

Maybe I'm not all that excited because I can't see why they would do better this time then they did before. I mean come on how much patches did we had?
...it was confirmed like 3 days ago.
firebolt5
+114|6157

Tehremos wrote:

the only thing I'm waiting on is PR .8, that will get me excited
Yeah, can't wait for the US Army and the Stryker ICV.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370

Aapje wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Just wait until an official (source) to confirm this.
"slap's himself in the face because noone reads the OP........."
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n278/venom6/lulz-2.png

Actually this "uber skilled" picture was amde by me as some kinda joke. I made a reply in some of the topic (the one where the new welcome advertising was presented with Bad Company) where people were making fun about the possibility of having ever 1.5 made. So i thought i make a picture what we would actually like to see when we load up BF2
I also asked that if anyone else got time and better skills in paint or ps then make a common one

If you dont belive me check the source from the picture and you will see the venom6 account...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard