blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
It happened to me recently I was going to revive a guy who was on our team but there was a dead Marine next to my MEc guy as soon as I got down to revive  my guy, the other Medic from Marines went down to revive his  own dead guy (who was right next to my MEc dead guy) and ended up killing me (weapon of killing shock paddles) lol...
wind_comm
+0|6661
I have 6 defribliator kills
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6838|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
24?
mellow
+0|6634
yes, once. by a team mate.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

wind_comm wrote:

I have 6 defribliator kills
100 and somethin
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752

mellow wrote:

Huh?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

mellow wrote:

Ummm...no.  Liar.
d3x74
+14|6646|NY

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

mellow wrote:

Huh?
He lies!
lord_tyler_486
+54|6752|Upper Franconia
I have been killed by this tool of lucifer many times. You think everything is okay and then BRIZZLE *medic* *medic*. it is even more evil than the knife.

btw, the defibrialltor doesn't do damage to teammates, as most of you will confirm...
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6696|RCM Headquarters
Hmm, looks like Im not the only one that's been teamkilled by Defib's.  Hey, before everyone starts calling someone a liar, think for a second...Maybe they're telling the truth.
monkeyboy
+8|6665
No... but I've been knifed a few times.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
191 TOTAL! AND IM F***** PROUD OF IT

http://bf2s.com/player/53416052/
Kendoson
+10|6695|Scotland
yup i bin zapped many times and have zapped many lol u have 2 sometimes cause it easier than switching weopens and u cant hurt teamm8s that aint true!!!!!
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!

Kendoson wrote:

u cant hurt teamm8s that aint true!!!!!
Yes it is!
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
and just for the record, when it says Defibrillator deaths that means i have been killed during the use of a Defibrillator AND that does NOT mean i have been killed by a Defibrillator.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
i have 4 defib kills and been killed about 2 or 3 times by one.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
mellow
+0|6634

d3x74 wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

mellow wrote:

Huh?
He lies!
I lie not! i was lying in the grass by the broken wall facing suburb and an over enthusiastic medic revived a corpse in front of me and then attempted to revive me, with unfortunate consequences as i was alive and sniping.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
Ok then, how about when you edit your files to show what you were killed by, and it shows:
[Teamkills - Shockpaddles]
?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

once. and i spent the rest of the round raping that one guy only i was so pissed
xbrandomx
+9|6650
I've killed somebody else once... and I also heard that the shock paddles have a little more distance then the knife
LemonChicken61
+0|6718|Minneapolis, MN USA
Yes and its damn embarassing!

:"o(
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6705|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

Kendoson wrote:

u cant hurt teamm8s that aint true!!!!!
Yes it is!
I have tried multiple times to kill my friend who was on my team and it did not work... it may be a server option like claymore tking, but I highly doubt it.
comet241
+164|6765|Normal, IL
296 kills, i love the defrib, you cant tk with it so in close quarters with a lot of friendlies around, it's better than the knife

http://bf2s.com/player/<OGG>Comet241/
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
dude guy that made this post  MAKE YOR SIG SMALLER!!
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6658|Sydney, Australia
i dont have too many kills like that - but i was so happy the last round I played.

US was ahead by like 100, and the MEC had 2/3 tickets left. I wanted some last minute points, so run out of my way to revive some guy. Well, before I can get to him, the guy who killed him is lying prone 2-3 meters away, sniping with his PKM. So, instead of reviving my guy, I give him a quick jolt, and like half a second later the round ends.

I like last second kills (cept when they happen to me)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard