belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5980|Perth, indian ocean

Zombie_Affair wrote:

belldawg wrote:

hahaha that looked hell painful

soccer....i'll stick to AFL
Quoted for truth. The game last night was great (Brisbane vs Crows).
I tipped Brisbane
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA
a best he got a little foot cramp. otherwise he's just a slice of cunt pie.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5787|Dublin, Ohio
red card
SealXo
+309|6532
it actuallly looks like he stumbled while running and hit his knee lawl
mikkel
+383|6598
I love how some people are downplaying this while promoting whatever sport they like themselves. If someone came with studded football shoes and stomped their feet in a position like that, they'd cry like babies themselves.

That being said, Ronaldo deserves to experience some of the pain he's always feigning.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker

mikkel wrote:

I love how some people are downplaying this while promoting whatever sport they like themselves. If someone came with studded football shoes and stomped their feet in a position like that, they'd cry like babies themselves.

That being said, Ronaldo deserves to experience some of the pain he's always feigning.
i get my fingers stomped on weekly by metal studs playing AFL and i don't bitch about it. No one in afl does, otherwise they get the shit teased outta them
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

Alot of players act like this. They might act less, but they DO IT. Everyone want a foul afterall.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

belldawg wrote:

I fucking hope you're not talking about Arena Football...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker

Jenspm wrote:

belldawg wrote:

I fucking hope you're not talking about Arena Football...
wth is arena football lol
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6678|Disaster Free Zone

mikkel wrote:

Does not hurt...

That hurts.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
To be honest - I don't see what the problem is - it hardly looks like he hurt himself at all. And what is with the delay before he starts to show his pain?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6409|Belgium
Oh lord, not one of these 'which sport is the toughest' discussions again..
wensleydale8
+81|6766|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
to be honest I hope someone "accidentally" kicks him in the face.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng
My hate for that man goes so deep.
#rekt
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6678|Disaster Free Zone

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Oh lord, not one of these 'which sport is the toughest' discussions again..

Prefer I post that?

My point is, someone stepping on your foot does not hurt. If it was on the ankle, or even done with some force then maybe it would have hurt. I've had plenty of experience of what someone stepping on your foot does, and am yet to have to sit around holding my foot, crying like a baby over it. Get the fuck up and play the game, stop trying to milk penalties from nothing.
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
gtfo Ronaldo haters if he don't stay at United he'll be staying nowhere*

* hint hint
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6840|England
The thing is, although the smarmy little fucker falls over when near anyone from the opposite team, I don't think he needs to. He is an amazing player, and would be even better if he stayed on his fucking feet!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6324|105 RVK
Jesus christ you guys are blind, after he falls the german guy steps on his foot.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng

Megalomaniac wrote:

Jesus christ you guys are blind, after he falls the german guy steps on his foot.
This.
#rekt
wensleydale8
yes but its funny when it happens to ronaldo because he's a poof id would love to see him go up against norman hunter or billy bremner then he would really be crying.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone
LOL Ronaldo fakes so often I'd like to puke on his face
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6738

kylef wrote:

To be honest - I don't see what the problem is - it hardly looks like he hurt himself at all. And what is with the delay before he starts to show his pain?
He actually said that at first he was just shocked that this happened. Then he felt it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

Jestar wrote:

kylef wrote:

He actually said that at first he was just shocked that this happened. Then he felt it.
Oh cmon did he brake his leg?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Wraith
+30|6576

Megalomaniac wrote:

Well the cheating twat should have stayed on his feet then shouldn't he?  If he hadn't dived to get the foul the German player wouldn't have been ABLE to step on his foot.  And even so, I've had that done to me and it DOES NOT HURT.  Certainly not to the extent that he made out.  The way he was acting you'd think he'd broken his leg or something.
wensleydale8
after watching that video I didnt realise it could hurt that much by falling over but then again becasue i did play rugby(league) im used to be punched in the during a tackle.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard