sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
Today I played TF2 for the first time after the pyro update was released, and joined a goldrush server.  I went like "wtf, are they giving away the unlocks"?  Everyone was using the three unlocks, not to mention that it was pyro fest.  Then, I noticed that you get the 3rd unlock when you get 22 achievements, but anyway were all these guys whoring the achievements?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-06-20 14:58:48)

weasel_thingo
+74|6319
only need 20 proper achievments, and they include shit like burning a spy, and other simple stuff, so they wouldnt have had to have "Stat padded" them, but they probs did.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Like you said, they been whoring them, myself included. got all the achivements already....Now i have to wait for the next wave of achivement to whore
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
I only have like 5 and I've been doing quite a bit of Pyro'ing, lol
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

I would probably have them all by now if they weren't so damn buggy. I swear to god i'm camping behind and enemy teleporter and killing all that come out and i cant get the achievement. Its so dumb
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Mutantsteak wrote:

I would probably have them all by now if they weren't so damn buggy. I swear to god i'm camping behind and enemy teleporter and killing all that come out and i cant get the achievement. Its so dumb
Agreed.  Some of them are bugged.  I tried the teleport toady, and I swear I killed more than 20 guys, but I have only 7 in the achievement stat, then I tried the flare gun thing.  I hit more than 30 guys with that stupid gun but I only have 2.
dill13
+67|6186

sergeriver wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Agreed.  Some of them are bugged.  I tried the teleport toady, and I swear I killed more than 20 guys, but I have only 7 in the achievement stat, then I tried the flare gun thing.  I hit more than 30 guys with that stupid gun but I only have 2.
you do realize you dont get them for hitting pyros right.

Last edited by dill13 (2008-06-20 17:08:22)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

dill13 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

And what about the teleport one?  About the flare gun thing, I really don't know, today everyone was pyro, lol.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

I have seven so far, admittedly I have whore'd up a bit. I refuse to get them through achievements servers or "set-ups" where you ask a friendly enemy to stay still while you Hadouken them.
I got the OMGWTFBBQ achievement the way everyone should - sneak up next to a Sniper and blast 'em.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
dill13
+67|6186

sergeriver wrote:

dill13 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

And what about the teleport one?  About the flare gun thing, I really don't know, today everyone was pyro, lol.
For the flare gun one they have to catch fire which pyros dont. The teleporter one you probably have to wait till they have the teleporter trail behind them then, light them up it also wont work on pyros.
Edit although i havent played pyro yet since the update.

Last edited by dill13 (2008-06-20 17:55:49)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
I want the new guns
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

Ty wrote:

I have seven so far, admittedly I have whore'd up a bit. I refuse to get them through achievements servers or "set-ups" where you ask a friendly enemy to stay still while you Hadouken them.
I got the OMGWTFBBQ achievement the way everyone should - sneak up next to a Sniper and blast 'em.
Nah.

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/lulzhax/OMGWTFBBQ.jpg

That's the real way!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

Ty wrote:

Ty wrote:

I tried that for half an hour. No dice.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

I have em all now, I guess you just have to skip the buggy ones, still annoying though
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6398|NSW, Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Ty wrote:

Ty wrote:

you can just hadouken me if you want
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5827|Australia

XxRavenxX wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Ty wrote:

Ty wrote:

you can just hadouken me if you want
get fenris and we can stadpad.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
So what if everyone has the unlocks already? The limit of achievements to earn them all was put down so everyone can have a chance to play with the weapons. That way the game is a lot more fun
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5827|Australia
i just can't wait for scout and sniper unlocks, its just so hard to guess what they will be

OMG SNIPER CAN HAVE AN ALTERNATE RIFLE WITH SEDATIVE ROUNDs SO THEY JUST STAND THERE FOR A BIT THATS FUCKING AWESOME GOOD IDEA, YEAH ILL SAY.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada

kptk92 wrote:

So what if everyone has the unlocks already? The limit of achievements to earn them all was put down so everyone can have a chance to play with the weapons. That way the game is a lot more fun

kptk92 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

­
­
­
­
­
­
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
I have 2 of them . I'm 4 achievements away from the Axe I think.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

sergeriver wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

They were fixed in a recent update, they should work now.

I have all of them btw.  I'm so tired of Pyro though I think I might just juggle the entire enemy team with a couple rockets.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dookie0119
+43|5770
Well, most of the achievements are a bit easy imo.
Dookie0119
+43|5770
I'm 34/38

But for the achievement "clearcutter" and "pilot light" I used an achievement server.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262

Dookie0119 wrote:

But for the achievement "clearcutter" and "pilot light" I used an achievement server.
I got Pilot Light by firing my Flare Gun at a Soldier who'd just jumped towards me .

I don't have clearcutter yet.

Why did you use an achievement server when you don't even need them all?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6394|dm_maidenhead
Clearcutter was one of the first I got.

Was proud of getting it. On about my 3rd try of getting the 3 kill one i got it, then carried on and got 6 .

Haven't got pilot light yet.

But i have all unlocks so don't really mind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard