Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Practice tomorrow, Qualifying the next day. So even if Hamilton gets pole, he will start from 10 places down because of the dumb incident in Canada.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6841|England
Although, to be fair to him, Kimi did a similar thing at Monaco.

Looking for another good result for Kubica and BMW. They are not quite there yet, but are ready to pounce.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
He can still pull off a podium if he starts in the middle (ie: gets a front row place in qualifying) and then pulls off a good race and gets some luck from other drivers.

I hate Magny Cours. Hated driving it in F1:CE, dunno why. Just one of them things

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-19 09:58:17)

kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london
Lewis can do it. He has done the most incredible things since his intro to F1.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

He can still pull off a podium if he starts in the middle (ie: gets a front row place in qualifying) and then pulls off a good race and gets some luck from other drivers.

I hate Magny Cours. Hated driving it in F1:CE, dunno why. Just one of them things
lol, yeah, I prefer Monaco, fun and nice to drive, though i always hit down those poles near the chicanes.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Rosberg is under the same situation ... tbh, I think it'll be a Ferrari victory, followed by either Ferrari / BMW.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Practice 2 soon. Massa clocked a nice timing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
Ferrari/BMW win.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6571
Looking forward to the race this weekend.  Love this track, its a nice slow/high speed mix.  I look for Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro to sweep P1-2 sunday.  Lewis will finish in the points...strategy will be key there.
Bmw...man, they are such an unknown, sometimes brilliant in there skill and will to win, others, they show the inexperience of a new team.
Then...the unknown, unforseen events...

Gonna be a great race, cant wait 
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Predicted rain, btw. Immediate Ferrari benefit!
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

i think its time mark webber won a race ffs
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6232|S.A. Australia
I do to, but i dont think he has the car to do it...
Serious Flex
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
He's doing pretty well in the points.
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
In GTR2 magny cours is one of my favorite tracks apart from the last chicane which I normally spin when accelerating out of it.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6571
In practice today, Fernando and renault topped the charts.
He may have been running light on fuel...who knows.  Point is, I dont see the Renault measuring up to Ferrari and McLaren, not to mention BMW.

Qualifying should be good, and the race sunday will be great.

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Qualifying in half hours time.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Here we go!
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Q2 now lol.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol, I was following Vettel just know. I know this track by heart. You have to race on this track alot when you start off as a Test Driver. I don't know why I don't like it, but I just don't. It's probably that first long turn (officially turn three) which pisses me off.

Oh yeah and the rumble strips on that very last chicane are high, so if you use them too much you jump around. Just look at some of those cars jump at the last chicane, must hurt quite abit considering you're sitting so low and on your arse

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-21 05:37:11)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Massa's time is perfect. But i hope Alonso gets pole though lol.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6571
Q1...lol could ferrari/mclaren have taken it any easier?  hehehe

and Honda???  wtf...I know about the "test" for 09'...but geezus, do they have to be lazy about it!?

Q2 is always fun, they push a bit harder, and you never know whats going to happen.

Any shock that Lewis is in the top 5? 
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Q3 soon.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Someone inform me what the hell is going on. I'm just sitting here listening to music and following cars around the track and basically not thinking about times/racers but just following the course and seeing how they drive around it and compare it to what I'd do (I wish they kept the brake/acceleration bars on the screen more)

From what I see, McLaren/Ferrari doing good and BMW doing shit?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Ferrari - doing strong but they are taking the end kerbs too much and causing potential damage to their cars - at one point Raikkonen went right off the track, officially past the white line border (on the start / finish straight)

McLaren - Hamilton doing good, but not good enough. If he doesn't make pole he's in big trouble. Heikki is working the car hard but isn't getting anywhere. Finished 8th in Q2 I think

BMW - lolcar is lol. Nick can't warm up his tires and Kubica isn't doing very well simply

Red Bull = Getting faster and faster
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol Trulli, that's what you get without TCS

Holy fuck you're right about Ferrari, rapage at that last chicane

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-21 05:55:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard