DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
Not sure if it's been posted before (I did a search but nothing)
http://www.totalbf2.com/firststrike/index.php
https://firststrike.totalbf2.com/img/sshot_lrg_SCH3.jpg
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
The force is strong here.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha
But... what's the point of a StarWars mod for BF2, when there's already Star Wars: Battlefront 2, which IS essentially Battlefield StarWars?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
Because battlefront 2 isn't really much fun to play imho. Too many problems with the gameplay and stuff.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6722

LaidBackNinja wrote:

But... what's the point of a StarWars mod for BF2, when there's already Star Wars: Battlefront 2, which IS essentially Battlefield StarWars?
You do not have to buy a new game I guess.
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6623
dr > me ..kicked my ass last night on kark...you MAKE baby jesus cry.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6722
Sorry about that...
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6623
lol yea I am suuuuure your sorry ...np getting owned is part of the learning curve...
DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
Lol, some people can't stay on topic...
Psychosis
+1|6618|Virginia
No Nova Trooper in the list? Shame... well, I bet there would be people crying "nerf" anyhow. I hope the Storm Commando has the all black scout armor like SWG, (before the devs trashed it), but thats another thread.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6725
battle front 2 was ok in space battles.  That portion I think it will win over BF2's mod.  But for land battles I still think the SW mod for BF1942 was better.  just my opinion though.
aslpride
+6|6633
I wonder if someone can develop mod with handful of Jedi Knights? Image, instead of using knife, you will use light saber.
[pib]xenium
+0|6621|Netherlands
hmm starwars for bf2 ... they promissed to make teh mod for bf v as well never seen it do ....
cmotdibbler
+19|6636|The pork thing inna bun stall.
enemy tie fighter spotted....
littlemikey
+1|6680|Adelaide, Australia

aslpride wrote:

I wonder if someone can develop mod with handful of Jedi Knights? Image, instead of using knife, you will use light saber.
Nah, you get viro-blades ^_^
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

First Strike? Pfft, I want my Galactic Conquest Team back!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

Then i would instantly get the ForceChoke Ribbon and Lightsaber badge :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard