FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
inb4teddyjimmy.

I've met various Utd players (they all live near me pretty much), and i've had a 2 word convo with Bono.

edit - i've also been in my mates car at the lights next to sir Ferguson. we won.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-06-14 11:08:57)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

Dennis Quaid, Anthony Hopkins, Daniel- Day Lewis, Will Patton, Willie Nielson, Hank Williams Jr, Dolly Parton

Have stopped by my store
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

inb4teddyjimmy.

I've met various Utd players (they all live near me pretty much), and i've had a 2 word convo with Bono.

edit - i've also been in my mates car at the lights next to sir Ferguson. we won.
LOL,were you in a vauxhall nova? then it would be pure win.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

inb4teddyjimmy.

Nope, Focus ST
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6554|Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

inb4teddyjimmy.

Nope, Focus ST
Nice, I want an RS
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
My friend is related through one of his grandparents marriages to one of the kids from Grounded for Life, he's met him before.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

idunnolol

my friend's dad went to school with lucy liu

EDIT: but no one personally, no

Last edited by cowami (2008-06-14 12:09:51)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

ddenholm67 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Nope, Focus ST
Nice, I want an RS
FF setup with that much power?

Nah, the ST will be just as good - and go through less tyres!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

Poseidon wrote:

Was just talking about Hurricane about this...was curious if anyone knew any direct relatives or the famous people themselves.

I personally know the lead singer of Twisted Sister (We're Not Gonna Take it, I Wanna Rock, etc), Dee Snider's son Cody. I'm pretty good friends with him and he was in my Holocaust class this year.
Holocaust class??
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6594
My roomate, who also happens to be my best friend, went to the same highschool as Hayden Panettiere who is most famous for her role on Heroes.  He also lives in the same town as her; Pallisades, New York.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2008-06-14 15:55:24)

kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london
The Dagenham & Redbridge side when they got a 9-0 pounding a few years back in the Conference

Not personally, I just saw them get their asses handed to them on a plate
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
I don't

My Geography teacher used to teach Muse... I don't remember if I know anyone else
SealXo
+309|6534
Dana White
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
My manager is good friends with Ken Hodge (former Boston Bruins player) and Steve Carlson (One of the Hanson Brothers from Slapshot).
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

SEREMAKER wrote:

Dennis Quaid, Anthony Hopkins, Daniel- Day Lewis, Will Patton, Willie Nielson, Hank Williams Jr, Dolly Parton

Have stopped by my store
What do you sell?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
snowflake
+2|5832
I live in New Zealand but my cousin is Steve Coogan. I've asked him when he was over last if it's sweet if I can stay at his house for a week or so when im doing my exchange over to the netherlands later this year which should be cool. Hes got the best cars...
Tetn1s
+59|6640|Los Angeles
My godmother was one of Nick Cage's friends during college.

if that counts..
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Was just talking about Hurricane about this...was curious if anyone knew any direct relatives or the famous people themselves.

I personally know the lead singer of Twisted Sister (We're Not Gonna Take it, I Wanna Rock, etc), Dee Snider's son Cody. I'm pretty good friends with him and he was in my Holocaust class this year.
Holocaust class??
An entire class dedicated to knowledge on the Holocaust. It's mainly video based, but we did some major projects on Nazi Human Experimentation and on the Babi Yar massacre. We watched Uprising, Schindler's List, The Pianist, American History X, The Believer, a few Twilight Zone episodes and many other videos as well. Some great stuff.

It's meant to teach us why it happened, what human instincts led it to happen, how it happened and how a madman like Hitler could perpetrate an act this large and heinous. Probably one of the best classes I've ever taken, if not the best.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

snowflake wrote:

I live in New Zealand but my cousin is Steve Coogan. I've asked him when he was over last if it's sweet if I can stay at his house for a week or so when im doing my exchange over to the netherlands later this year which should be cool. Hes got the best cars...
Is it true that Steve Coogan's brother (also your cousin I presume) was the bass player for the Mock Turtles? Steve Coogan is hilarious, he was at a wedding near where I live a few years back.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada
Im going to be famous, then everyone @ bf2s can say "OMG I USE TO PLAY BF2 WITH HIM "
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Poseidon wrote:

An entire class dedicated to knowledge on the Holocaust. It's mainly video based... we watched Uprising, Schindler's List, The Pianist, American History X, The Believer, a few Twilight Zone episodes and many other videos as well.
How does that work?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6600
my grandmas brother was a political leader in Guyana and was assassinated.

closet thing to knowing a celeb.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

An entire class dedicated to knowledge on the Holocaust. It's mainly video based... we watched Uprising, Schindler's List, The Pianist, American History X, The Believer, a few Twilight Zone episodes and many other videos as well.
How does that work?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths-Head_Revisited
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
played high school football with Troy Polamalu.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

Parents of Jonathan Ross, Know them quite well.

I'm getting into the Green room for his Next Series.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard