CameronPoe wrote:

Spain - Russia
Greece - Sweden

Place your bets.
spain, greece
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I was just looking at the Spanish squad, they seemed to have left out Raul and Reyes. Did they have shitty seasons or get injured or something? I'm especially surprised Raul has been left out, of all people.

edit:

wiki wrote:

He told the Spanish press, in an attempt to justify picking players such as Sergio García and Santi Cazorla that he "has picked a team taking no notice of the situation of the teams they play in" and also "there are many players who have not been chosen that, in terms of time played, have scored more goals than Raúl".[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_nati … #Euro_2008

Still, you can't leave out Raul man!

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-10 06:49:01)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Still, you can't leave out Raul man!
It's like Sweden leaving out Henrik Larsson.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
20 minutes to go, I'm looking forward to this one.

Spain team to play Russia:

GK
Casillas
Defenders
Ramos
Marchena
Puyol
Capdevila
Midfielders
Silva
Senna
Xavi
Iniesta
Forwards
Villa
Torres

Russia team to play Spain:

GK
Akinfeev
Defenders
Anyukov
Shirokov
Kolodin
Zhirkov (pronounced Jerkoff)
Midfielders
Sychev
Zyryanov
Semak
Semshov
Bilyaletdinov
Forward
Pavlyuchenko

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2008-06-10 08:54:13)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
People say I look like David Villa, so he better score

I still want Russia to win though, dunno, it's my underdog mindset

Actually fuck that, Russia and Russians are a bunch of pricks. Go Spain

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-10 08:45:14)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Christ did you see the referees?  Even old people are doing that stupid modern handshake where you lock thumbs, what happened to a good old fashioned handshake.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

People say I look like David Villa, so he better score

I still want Russia to win though, dunno, it's my underdog mindset

Actually fuck that, Russia and Russians are a bunch of pricks. Go Spain
Im here in work for another 1.5 hrs, got 5 live on.  Off to play indoor footy after that, wouldnt mind watching it though.  So far since Sat I have watched 45 mins of this tourney.  2nd half of Germany v Poland.

Akinfeev is shit hot on FM 08.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Christ did you see the referees?  Even old people are doing that stupid modern handshake where you lock thumbs, what happened to a good old fashioned handshake.
I will never ever participate in that cool funky awkward handhsake thing.  I enjoy pushing someones fingers/hands back to the normal way, my way to giving something back to life I suppose   Only a genuine ol fashion handshake will do for me.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Villa with 2 goals lol, Spain have outplayed Russia almost everywhere. 2 good Football goals there. Spain up 2-0, can't see Russia coming back
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Villa hatrick hero, Russia = shittest team in the tournament. I've never seen a team play so bad in a long time. Not taking anything away from Spain, they were great but Russia haven't bothered to do anything, all the time they've had the ball they've just cocked around in the mid field. No urgency, no nothing. The aim of the game is to score you pillocks.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Russia played very decent at times but got smashed by a playful Spain - Villa, El Nino, Senna and Xavi where beyond excellent ... Ramos played like shit and i would bench him infront of the next game if i was Aragones ...

Hope Spain doesn't burn it all before the playoffs like they did in the last world championship ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Spain, win.

Sweden, win.
Ahem.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

KILLSWITCH wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Spain, win.

Sweden, win.
Ahem.
Greece-Sweden is by far the most boring match I have watched in a VERY long time
Mekstizzle
WALKER

kptk92 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Spain, win.

Sweden, win.
Ahem.
Greece-Sweden is by far the most boring match I have watched in a VERY long time
Ibrahimovic's goal was pretty damn good though. Although Sneijder's goal against Italy is still the best goal in the tournament so far.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden
I blame the Greece! but yea overall very passive but Greece was exreeeeeeeeemely passive what the hell they passed around the defenders for minutes doing nothing!

Now we´ll loose against Spain but hopefully beat Russia and get Holland... again in the quarterfinal but the beer was very good today.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Xavi is just a god. Simply put.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
I think it's safe to say Greece aren't going to win this one.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Azeem wrote:

Xavi is just a god. Simply put.
wat

Shouldn't you be talking about Villa, ma'am. Or at least Torres (although fuck knows why he was taken off in the 50-something minute, probably knew the game was over and decided to rest)

Spain did good, just don't, don't fuck up, pl0x
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Sweden - Greece was one 90 minute long yawn ... Greece got punished for their destructive play and hopefully they will wise up before the match ... even Zlatan and Sweden was a disapointment but they where much better than Greece ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Xavi is the heart and soul of the Spanish side. His passing and vision creates those opportunities. He is the most valuable player on the pitch, just like he is for Barcelona.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Greece were probably the biggest failure I have ever seen on the pitch. Otto Rehagel can go ahead and gtfo, he's ruining football.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Zimmer wrote:

Xavi is the heart and soul of the Spanish side. His passing and vision creates those opportunities. He is the most valuable player on the pitch, just like he is for Barcelona.
He wasn't that visible in the first half but he did good, and he totally owned the 2nd half as playmaker
twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6452|Chuck Town, SC
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK

twinke228 wrote:

Czech Republic 1-3 Portugal

Portugal Through to the quarter finals
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England