http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … /awsmz.gif
|_()|_

Heavies should grab hold of the enemy and snap his neck/choke him to death

Then throw the carcass into an incoming crowd
Bowling ball stylie.
weasel_thingo
+74|6319

Eldu wrote:

Don't think it'll be OP, looking forward to it, axe is the most awsm melee weapon.
And tons of pyro's = yeeeey.
Though on the other hand I dislike them changing anything.
Though the medic changes are actually pretty kewl.
But the axtuingisher sounds like fun, you still have to get close, so you can still toss him around as soldier/demo, so yeah, overpowered, right.
Yeah and for them to be on fire you have to be atleast just out of melee range, and as pyro can run faster than everyone but a scout, the pyro can get within melee range pretty easily, pyro's are a CQC anyway so if you always fail at getting close enough then you fail at the class and are probs just spamming flames and running at the enemy, and soldier/demo basically are OP anyway.

I don't know how it would turn out, but meh I'll wait and see.
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london

weasel_thingo wrote:

pyro can run faster than everyone but a scout
And a Medic
Brasso
+1,549|6623

The Sheriff wrote:

Lucien wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

3 Pyros circle strafing a heavy, two with axtinguishers one with flamethrower out

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … /awsmz.gif
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc77 … emote2.png

BF2s pyro unlock rape gettogether lez do it?
Kewl, I'll wear my tf2-shirt

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … C00138.jpg
and mutant and i will wear pyro shirts
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london

haffeysucks wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Lucien wrote:

I think haffey and Mutant know what they are doing because if you are all doing 'pyro unlock rape gettogether', wouldn't you wear a Pyro shirt and not a Soldier shirt?
BERK
Brasso
+1,549|6623

kptk92 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I think haffey and Mutant know what they are doing because if you are all doing 'pyro unlock rape gettogether', wouldn't you wear a Pyro shirt and not a Soldier shirt?
BERK
i c what you did thar
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Eldu
+62|6100|Belgium

weasel_thingo wrote:

Eldu wrote:

Don't think it'll be OP, looking forward to it, axe is the most awsm melee weapon.
But the axtuingisher sounds like fun, you still have to get close, so you can still toss him around as soldier/demo, so yeah, overpowered, right.
Yeah and for them to be on fire you have to be atleast just out of melee range, and as pyro can run faster than everyone but a scout, the pyro can get within melee range pretty easily, pyro's are a CQC anyway so if you always fail at getting close enough then you fail at the class and are probs just spamming flames and running at the enemy, and soldier/demo basically are OP anyway.

Well, I say: good luck to getting close to a soldier in a small hallway. Anyway, I play pyro a lot and no, I don't run headless into a group of ppl, uness it benefts the guys coming after me from my team.
Lik I said, I use axe all the time, and he's not THAT much faster.
So yeah, axing a soldier would be fun, I do it all the time, though usually you don't kill them with one blow and they just shoot at the ground and you get blown off, this axe should make it way more fun .
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6149|Vancouver | Canada

Eldu wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Eldu wrote:

Well, I say: good luck to getting close to a soldier in a small hallway. Anyway, I play pyro a lot and no, I don't run headless into a group of ppl, uness it benefts the guys coming after me from my team.
So yeah, axing a soldier would be fun, I do it all the time, though usually you don't kill them with one blow and they just shoot at the ground and you get blown off, this axe should make it way more fun .
Maybe one of the abilities somehow reduces the blow-back from the Soldier's rocket.

That's often the only reason why I can't kill them.

I can't damn well get to them.
(Provided they're decent Soldiers who don't have tunnel vision.)
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6428

weasel_thingo wrote:

and as pyro can run faster than everyone but a scout
They run at 300, same as spy, engineer and sniper. The medic is also slightly faster, running at 320.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6373|Bromley, London

So who is with me going Pyro tonight go get warmed up for Pyro madness that is due to start when the unlocks come out!!! There will be no spies any more on servers though lol.

edit: Lez do it.

Last edited by teek22 (2008-06-07 10:49:28)

Brasso
+1,549|6623

teek22 wrote:

So who is with me going Pyro tonight go get warmed up for Pyro madness that is due to start when the unlocks come out!!! There will be no spies any more on servers though lol.

edit: Lez do it.
i'm already at pyro so im gonna work on my english essay for now
weasel_thingo
+74|6319

Eldu wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Eldu wrote:

Meh I suppose, I will wait and see, what I was thinking the problem would be is the fact that you are doing 200+ damage quite easily, which would kill any class apart from heavy. Also I can usually get close enough to soldiers, but with soldier basically being the only class that can continue attacking/killing while on fire and still be just as effective, it doesn't really matter and they rarely die from the burning. So it would be good for killing them suppose.

And about the knock-back thing, I wouldn't really want it that much over another type of unlock, as soldiers will usually kill you in 2 hits so even if you dont get knocked back they will still probably kill you, it would be more effective for demomen though, it would be useful but I would probably prefer something else.

Also I thought the pyro ran the same speed as the medic, which is slightly faster than the rest?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

kptk92 wrote:

BERK
Not If I plan to kill you berks trying to rape me.
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

BERK
Huh?
Surgeons

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

BERK
Huh?
You can try your 3 pyro circle strafing on me later, if you like.
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Huh?
Fuck you why would I want to play Pyro I want to be your Modocz ((((((((

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-06-08 03:15:23)

Surgeons

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Huh?
Kewl me too.
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Kewl me too.
Kewl me too.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262

haffeysucks wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Lucien wrote:

I have the pyro t-shirt too
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6149|Vancouver | Canada
Any official date..?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

DefCon-17 wrote:

Any official date..?
Let's hope not. Valve aren't exactly good with official dates and that would just get our hopes up and/or piss us off
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Uh oh.

New Valve time entry:

"We've almost completely wrapped up" | God knows when

Made me lol. And made me slightly worried.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland

kylef wrote:

Red Orchestra for just $5 too!
you're joking....

omg.... lmao. I bought that for like.... $20

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard