mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

Zefar wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Zefar wrote:

I have never been drunk even thou I have been drinking now and then for 2-3 years. Like 4-5 Cider every other weekend.
The closest thou was when I felt pretty soft/smooth.

Just don't like the idea of having a huge hangover in the morning and then have to puke up most of it to.
Then just drink good quality vodka.

But seriously, in all my being drunk, I've only thrown up once. Too much vodka from the bottle, too quickly.

Hangover was not *that* bad. Most of it comes from dehydration, so in between shots or whatever, just have a little bit of water. That stops it pretty well. Also don't get smashed on an empty stomach...
I dunno if I'm gonna like Vodka. XD

Well I'll get drunk when I get it and hopefully I won't end up in a ditch. So far I only really like the taste of Cider while beer, wine, vodka and most other alcohol products taste rather bad. Don't actually see how people can like beer but people around the world eat a lot of things...like spiders...*shrudder*

I also drink from 4.5% ones and 7% ones without a problem. I tried like 12% but it was a bit to strong and didn't taste that good either.
Lol, my mates mum got him some 50% Smirnoff Blue Label Vodka when she went overseas...

When our (social) group has parties/night of getting drunk, we usually end up just having shots of vodka (or tequila, but I hate that stuff straight). That time I threw up... too much straight from the bottle.

Lol, if your friends are worth anything as friends, then you won't end up in a ditch (that is if one is drinking with friends. It's sad if you are by yourself...).
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6825|Lithuania
wot
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Just had a little party at my place. If I count correctly we've have 6L of beer per person on average. Couple hours Guns n' Roses + Beer = Fuck yeah!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland
like, I just went out.

was awsm. Also... lol. lol.   Awsm... out for a fag now : D
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I had a BBQ and had a pretty decent mood going. Sobered up now pretty much.

Gaymors Pear Cider. I lolled at the name too.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6326|105 RVK
"Hey, I was drunk and the first thing that came to my mind when I got home was to post in this the Official Drunk Thread cause it means im cool, cause I drink beer, and its so cool."

Srsly, why should people give a shit if some one drinks a beer and posts about it on the internet.

Last edited by Megalomaniac (2008-05-24 17:48:43)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland

Megalomaniac wrote:

"Hey, I was drunk and the first thing that came to my mind when I got home was to post in this the Official Drunk Thread cause it means im cool, cause I drink beer, and its so cool."

Srsly, why should people give a shit if some one drinks a beer and posts about it on the internet.
got ot mo throd.
jord

Megalomaniac wrote:

Iceland even have beer? Or is that banned as well...
Megalomaniac
+92|6326|105 RVK

jord wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

hah, Many kids start drinking heavily at the age of 14-15 here. Whenever there's a teen party you'll see like 80% of the kids drinking.
And the next day you have to hear how hammered they are and how they only remember girls&booze from the other night, thinking that's so cool and impressive.

So yea, we have beer.
jord

Megalomaniac wrote:

jord wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

hah, Many kids start drinking heavily at the age of 14-15 here. Whenever there's a teen party you'll see like 80% of the kids drinking.
And the next day you have to hear how hammered they are and how they only remember girls&booze from the other night, thinking that's so cool and impressive.

So yea, we have beer.
Same anywhere. You don't go to these parties then?
Megalomaniac
+92|6326|105 RVK

jord wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

jord wrote:

So yea, we have beer.
No, Dont Drink&Smoke. Never will.
jord

Megalomaniac wrote:

jord wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

So yea, we have beer.
I see. So going off that very sentance, what did you hope to gain from clicking on this thread?
Megalomaniac
+92|6326|105 RVK

jord wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

jord wrote:

I see. So going off that very sentance, what did you hope to gain from clicking on this thread?
1 year, 1 month ago

First time I click it. I didn't know what to expect tbh. Always thought this was a stupid topic so I left it alone for a year and 1 month.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

you have to realize that it's srs bsns my friend. once you do so, you're set for life.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6550|Scotland
I stole my grannys co-op port and im pretty wasted.

FTWWWWW
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6554|Scotland

White-Fusion wrote:

I stole my grannys co-op port and im pretty wasted.

FTWWWWW
rofl, co-op port
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
i was at a party at my mates on friday becasue we had finished school and  took a pumpmed up alco pop with 60% vodka and 40% irn bru nearly everyone else at the party took booze ranging from cider lambrini to lager I was the first to get pissed though I convinced my self I wasnt.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6529|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
justcame bacol from a little night with friends, we had a blast so many olkd faces. its too bad i culdnt stay llongerbut i hav 2 work 2morrow
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
last night i think i sh*t the bed
got so drunk i gave a dude head
life is just a mersafull blur
when you pop a piswasser
piswasser don't drink it slow
3 am buy some blow
sleep in the bathroom on the floor
what really matters anymore?
all the crap you do all day
who fucking cares anyway
piswasser this is beer!
drive drunk off a pier
piswasser drink all day! it helps your troubles go away!
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England
I'm at my house, My sister has a party going, Im in my room... stole loadsa alcohol

Am i awsm>
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
no go down an party with them
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

no go down an party with them
IKm an ooutcast
loLOL