Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

J.Cole - Freaking crybaby
Drogba - Played a shit game and made an epic mistake that might have lost the game for Chelsea
Terry - I feel bad for this guy, he played a good game except for the slip

Ronaldo - Have great difficulty seeing how he is not going to be fotballer of the year, he have had a great season, most goals in CL and no injury time.
Carrick - not so visible but played very well and stopped many counter attacks, best on the pitch imho

Nice exciting game from start to finish just like a final should be, ManU was the better team and deserved to win.

Grant and Chelsea will be back next season ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Tevez is like a pittbull (quoted from my Dad), he just chases and chases and chases

He was my man of the match
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Vidic M.o.M for me
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
ouch my head..

Loved the first half but hated the second half. I was piss scared throughout that entire 45 minutes.

Glad we won
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ouch my head..

Loved the first half but hated the second half. I was piss scared throughout that entire 45 minutes.

Glad we won
fuckin' drunk
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6435|Melbourne - Home of Football
Stayed up until 4.45am for the kick-off, fell asleep sometime after 6am, nearing the 90th minute, woke-up again in extra time. Stumbled to bed, read on the net this morning we'd lost, gutted.

Last edited by <BoTM>J_Aero (2008-05-22 06:31:20)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

kptk92 wrote:

Tevez is like a pittbull (quoted from my Dad), he just chases and chases and chases

I hate Tevez. He always looks for trouble and then someone cuts his throat.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

nearing the 90th minute, woke-up again in ET.
You make him phone home?
robcr9
+111|5951

1927 wrote:

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

nearing the 90th minute, woke-up again in ET.
You make him phone home?
lol that was a good'n
Saddest thing for me as a almost neutral was knowing when final whistle gets blown here or last penalty in this case this it's the end of yet another amazing football season.  One for me which personally I will never ever forget until the day I die.  Gutted England arn't at the Euro's, same for all the home nations so I will have to "Adopt a Nation" for when it kicks off in two weeks and a day.

Stroll on the start of the next season until then Cricket and Tennis with a bit of Euro's chucked in for good measure.  I'll take a rain check on the Tennis thanks.  You can shove ya new balls and ya Barley Squash.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

1927 wrote:

Vidic M.o.M for me
Was the saving grace due to Rio's yellow.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Exciting game wasnt it

Feel bad for terry though...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
im going to surprise you all...

i had nothing to drink while watching the football
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6658|"The Empire"

kptk92 wrote:

Tevez is like a pittbull,

lol wut? Missed to good chances 1 been an open goal. Had a touch of a rapist most of the game with zero hold up play.

1927 wrote:

Vidic M.o.M for me
QFT
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

Same.

I drank fuck loads before and after though (and smoked fuck loads ). So glad Chelsea lost. I was like "oh lawd" when Ronaldo missed that penalty and then Terry stepped up. The pub was more or less a united pub/anti-chelsea pub so everyone went wild when Terry missed. And then even moreso when Van Der Sar saved Anelkas penalty kick. Too bad it had to go down to penalties I guess. Chelsea were unlucky seeing as they hit the post and crossbar, although United should've been at least 3-1 up in the first half.

It has been an epic season for United (except for the FA/Carling cup)

Was an epic night out too. Went to the pub quite early to get good places to sit/stand so that explains why fuckloads was drank.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6755|Perth, Western Australia
If John Terry's ego hadn't kicked in and anyone else had grabbed the ball, then Chelsea would probably have tge Champions League Trophy tonight, not Manchester.

I thought Ronaldo was bloody brilliant throughout (missed penalty aside) - nice to see him playing as an out and out winger every now and then, as opposed to an attacking midfielder cum striker cum winger. He ran hard all got, got the goal in regular time, and was a threat down the left.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Great match indeed.. though I was thinking my prediction about Tevez had been the kiss of death.  Dunno what the fuck Avram Grant was thinking putting Essian at right back up against Ronaldo, was his greatest tactical flaw of the match and conceded a goal because of it.  If that is Drogba's last action in the premiership i'll laugh my sack off, getting sent off probably cost Chelski the cup, would have fancied him taking the 5th penalty instead of Terry.. epic LULZ.  Now all I have to figure out is who i'm gonna back in Euro '08..

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2008-05-22 04:12:02)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6351|Oslo, Norway

kptk92 wrote:

Tevez should have been sent off atfer he attacked Makelele from behind and hit him in the face. That was exactly what Drogba (stupid arse) did, but appearently the ref didn't see it. From a "neutral" point of place (I'm a Scouser so I can never be neutral when other english teams play) it was a great match.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Anyone see the fans with a big sign saying "Scouse Free Zone"
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Anyone see the fans with a big sign saying "Scouse Free Zone"
LOL yeah

FatherTed wrote:

I had a cider and a spliff as I was doing a bbq at 6, had a headache by 7, was in bed by 8, fell asleep just a "Frank" equalised, woke up with 20 mins to go.  No headache and got to watch extra time and pens.

Will do the same again tonight but start it off at 7.30, I bbq just about every night in the summer, its covered in my garden by a roof so the rain never stops me.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

.Sup wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

I hate Tevez. He always looks for trouble and then someone cuts his throat.
He actually burned himself when he was little your not very funny tbfh
https://i30.tinypic.com/aylrn6.gif

What do you reckon.  JT snots on Tevez neck?  If so I'm glad the dirty twat missed his golden chance and spent the rest of the night crying.  If he hasn't snotted on Tevez neck then its just harsh luck in missing the pen and I hope he recovers from it pretty quick.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44678000/jpg/_44678647_terry_tears.jpg

Saw 15 mins 2nd half and 2nd half ET and pens.

Dad picked me up from work, giving his usual biased summary of the match, United are being dominated, they were played off the pitch first half, ronaldo's goal wa slucky etc, I don't know if Rooney is playing, the usual bollocks. Should've seen his face when Van der Sar saved Anelka's pen. Fucking epic.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 … _tears.jpg

Saw 15 mins 2nd half and 2nd half ET and pens.

Dad picked me up from work, giving his usual biased summary of the match, United are being dominated, they were played off the pitch first half, ronaldo's goal wa slucky etc, I don't know if Rooney is playing, the usual bollocks. Should've seen his face when Van der Sar saved Anelka's pen. Fucking epic.
pro

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard