Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6786|Houston, TX
For sleek lines:                          B1B with wings swept.
For most badass:                       A-10
Most fun to watch flyby:              B2 (really a jawdropper)
Most Classic:                             P-51
Oddest:                                    The Guppy
Craziest ride:                            KC-130 "Vomit Comet"
Civilian:                                    Concorde
Best Movie:                               F-14 (Yeah, I dreamed of "Flying to the Danger Zone")
Best Chopper:                           AH-64 Longbow (ahhhh hellfire death)
Nostolgia Chopper:                    Airwolf baby.... Ernest Borgnine is Chuck Norris's second in command.

KJ
shyuechou
+5|6679|Singapore
A few old planes for me. The A5 Vigilante and the Mirage IIING
Sand_Shark
+0|6751
SR-71 Blackbird
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6793
Su-47 (C-37) "Berkut"

Pics here

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-02-24 08:38:04)

doxy
+74|6831|Nevis

Wasder wrote:

@doxy: That X-44 thingy looks so weird
[...]
it really does, but some people think it got awesome characteristics

wikipedia.org wrote:

X-44 MANTA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The X-44 MANTA (Multi-Axis No-Tail Aircraft) is intended to test the feasibility of full yaw, pitch and roll control without any use of tailplanes (horizontal or vertical). Attitude manipulation relies purely on 3D thrust vectoring.

The aircraft itself is an F-22 Raptor-derived design featuring a stretched version of the delta wing and deletion of the tail surfaces.

The X-44 is rumored to have performed 180 and 360 degree turns while maintaining the same heading, allowing it to attack in any direction while moving in any other direction (this of course begs the question of how the engine would get air). In any case, it would not likely fly before 2006.
Swainy
+1|6693|UK, England
I'm going to have to go for the Harrier 2. I think it looks sleek and menacing, not to mention the great VTO system.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/Harrier.gr7.750pix.jpg
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6761|Sweden
I think the german Stuka is the sexiest:)
1SFG-Hawk
+0|6727

bigelectricat wrote:

IfCShoot wrote:

Ok this is really funny! I'm in the Air Force {yes i am a pilot i know someone is going to ask!}  Looks sure looks are great but its how u handle and the pilot's experience. I'm stationed KEDW {Edwards for all u non-military people} and I'm testing the F/A-22 Raptor.........looks? HELL YA, ease of control? HELL YA, Stealth?  HELL YA! People hands down from a 2ndLt. that has flown 1200 Flight Hours in the best plane in the sky,I have to say F/A-22 kills anything in the sky!
wanna know whats even funnier? i am the president of the united states.

the raptor has been out of the test phase since 2003. the production model is already deployed to at least three full squadrons based on the east coast. they are currently training ground personel on how to service the aircraft. AND you are definitely not a military pilot since all of them have a higher education level than you as evidence by your limited and childish grammar.
i was gonna say it...but you got to it before I did.  Good work...  Some kids just kill me.

mattajohnstone wrote:

u2 bomber
U-2 is a bomber now eh?  LOL...go do research before ya post next time..lol.

Last edited by 1SFG-Hawk (2006-02-24 13:50:13)

maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6819
the A-10
then the F-15
CC-Marley
+407|6869

josh's wrote:

i think the the c130 is the sexiest its so big like a big wang!!!!! and u can put lots of stuf inside it lmao
Either a chick or confused.
IfCShoot
+1|6768

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

bigelectricat wrote:

IfCShoot wrote:

Ok this is really funny! I'm in the Air Force {yes i am a pilot i know someone is going to ask!}  Looks sure looks are great but its how u handle and the pilot's experience. I'm stationed KEDW {Edwards for all u non-military people} and I'm testing the F/A-22 Raptor.........looks? HELL YA, ease of control? HELL YA, Stealth?  HELL YA! People hands down from a 2ndLt. that has flown 1200 Flight Hours in the best plane in the sky,I have to say F/A-22 kills anything in the sky!

the raptor has been out of the test phase since 2003. the production model is already deployed to at least three full squadrons based on the east coast. they are currently training ground personel on how to service the aircraft. AND you are definitely not a military pilot since all of them have a higher education level than you as evidence by your limited and childish grammar.
i was gonna say it...but you got to it before I did.  Good work...  Some kids just kill me.

mattajohnstone wrote:

u2 bomber
It's called DeBugging Phase pal! All we get is CFO from the East Coast are  problems for FDTPs to test the improved FCSs!

Last edited by IfCShoot (2006-02-24 14:34:39)

Chillay-14
+21|6720
You All Need A Gf!!
bigelectricat
+3|6732

IfCShoot wrote:

1SFG-Hawk wrote:

bigelectricat wrote:

mattajohnstone wrote:

u2 bomber
It's called DeBugging Phase pal! All we get is CFO from the East Coast are  problems for FDTPs to test the improved FCSs!
yeah it took you a while to look up that information on the net. try again. and next time do a little research before spilling lies in this forum.
DU AGAIN
+2|6678

jord wrote:

f22 raptor .
Right on, this plane is one giant ORGASM!!
[HfK]Mr.Sniper
+0|6813
I think the Junkers Ju-52 looks nice..
[img]http://www.warbirdalley.com/images/ju52-02.jpg[/img]
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6822
f16, hands down
ssonrats
+221|6686
no plane is sexy.
LW_Cobra
+0|6738
The sexiest plane online is the one I'm flying in when I'm shooting another one down. In real life the SU-27.
bigelectricat
+3|6732

Kung Jew wrote:

Nostolgia Chopper:                    Airwolf baby.... Ernest Borgnine is Chuck Norris's second in command.

KJ
chuck norris was in airwolf?
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6698
i'm gonna have to say the SU-37
senor_fulff
+25|6801|Yorkshire, UK.

bigelectricat wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
chuck norris was in airwolf?
no it was jean michael vincent
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6761|California

F/A - 22 Raptor is nice

but i like Corsairs and the Spitfires
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6686
i agree with vampira the wright brothers plane