PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6697|Illinois
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but I just saw on the EA Downloader page that it says BF2 Euro Forces "coming in March" instead of February like it used to.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6710|atlanta
I still won't buy it
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6699|MoVal So-Cal
its because the 1.21 patch will come out before the add-on just because all the jet whores and chopper bitches wined so much
SolidusSnake12
+2|6636
I wont either
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6691|Sweden

SolidusSnake12 wrote:

I wont either
But I will.

Do you BTW have an answer for this?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=15576
JP3
+8|6668|Grammar Land

Pernicious544 wrote:

its because the 1.21 patch will come out before the add-on just because all the jet whores and chopper bitches wined so much
You spelled "whined" correctly.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6792|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I will be getting it.  More room on us that will be buying it.  Guess you guys are gonna be out of luck.  Then once you decide to buy it and then come in and play we will just pwned you since we know the maps better then you.
+0|6746

PFCStenzel wrote:

we will just pwned .
What?

We will = present progressive
just = happend right now
pwned = past tense

Stay in School Kids

Last edited by 34766 (2006-02-23 21:50:52)

Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
im buying it
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...

34766 wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

we will just pwned .
What?

We will = present progressive
just = happend right now
pwned = past tense

Stay in School Kids
Dude,

First I was just mimicing the idiots that don't know how to spell first off.  Get a clue.  I am trying to get the point across that we will own them.  Ok!!!  My gosh some people just can't get a clue.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
Or better yet, they will never have a clue whatsoever.   And you are my new english Teacher?  Well, I better go get my pencil and paper ready.  OH MY GOSH!!!!!  STFU!!!
+0|6746
Lol chill, im kidding
Dont take life so seriously, You'll never get out alive
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard
No one with a K ratio of 1 can say that "I pwn" he must say "I suck"
IronFerret
+48|6655|Mexico City.
i buying it, but i just want so bad a infantry booster pack..
chitlin
Banned
+36|6761

PFCStenzel wrote:

Dude,

First I was just mimicing the idiots that don't know how to spell first off.  Get a clue.  I am trying to get the point across that we will own them.  Ok!!!  My gosh some people just can't get a clue.
sorry homie but its spelled "mimicking" so you hoisted your own petard
JP3
+8|6668|Grammar Land
It is also incorrect to use more than one exclamation point at the end of a sentence.  Listen kids, none of your friends will tell you this, but the internet has turned you in to under-educated morons.  Have you noticed how people stop paying attention to what you are saying when it's poorly written?

Last edited by JP3 (2006-02-24 16:55:28)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter

chitlin wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

Dude,

sorry homie but its spelled "mimicking" so you hoisted your own petard
Ooo big words...., better go get my mom for that one
Ugaminor
+21|6671

chitlin wrote:

... so you hoisted your own petard
Excellent use of the expression.  Well done

It has been stated before that EA will want to get 1.21 right before they have EF out strictly for $$$ reasons.  I'm glad that something will motivate them to get rid of these bugs...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6668|Everett, WA, US

Pernicious544 wrote:

They aren't changing the AA you retard.  Ever heard of bugs?

Yaocelotl wrote:

No one with a K : D ratio of 1 can say that "I pwn" he must say "I suck"
I believe that a K : D of 1 would be average.

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2006-02-24 17:12:52)

LW_Cobra
+0|6695

Yaocelotl wrote:

No one with a K ratio of 1 can say that "I pwn" he must say "I suck"
Okay Yaocelotl, I have a K ratio of just about 1 and I will gladly say you suck.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
KD of 1 is average, btw.  But if you tank/plane whore it, you're stats will rise, that is why there is a queue for them and also why people tk for them; 'their precious'. So really K/D, SPM don't say how good a person is, but look at thier weapon category and 1 is actually good, that really states how 'good' a person is. The other shit is just a diamond ring on an ugly girls finger.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

release date in germany will be 09.03.06, according to the guy at ProMarkt ( it's like Best Buy ). He also said that was "not fix"...I love EA..
Spll@sh
+0|6655

JP3 wrote:

It is also incorrect to use more than one exclamation point at the end of a sentence.  Listen kids, none of your friends will tell you this, but the internet has turned you in to under-educated morons.  Have you noticed how people stop paying attention to what you are saying when it's poorly written?
No i haven't noticed people stop paying attention because i can not see them....
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6739|Germany, Berlin
this thread is quite funny, u guys got some grammar-war going on??  ha, anyway, i know that at least in germany they will start selling the Euro Force Pack on the 9th of march, which is next thursday i believe.
Pagan[CyC]
DAO12 Whore
+1|6764

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

I believe that a K : D of 1 would be average.
The average should be a bit higher than 1.0.  Being revived keeps the death from being counted, but doesn't keep the kill from being counted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard