JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
This is the only Forum in the whole internet that I actually write & read in, so thats why I ask in here.

I have no console at all, and refuse to buy one (mabye in the future). But I have MGS1 & MGS2 Substance for PC, and I love these games. One of the best gameseries in the world. And I´ve been looking around
in google and varius sites about MGS3, but only found some guys on other forums screaming:
"Please, Konami, Give us, PC gamers, Snake!". People who have played it says: "Its the best game
in the world! You dont know what youre missing!". And I´ve read that Konami is making a new verion
of MGS3 called Subsistence (or something), but dont know if that is for XBOX only.

So, does any one of you know anything, or are also eagerly waiting for a PC realese of this presumably wonderfull game?

If you dont like this game and dont care about this then dont write how much you hate MGS, I will not listen to you.

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-02-23 21:43:03)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
Hmm... "Nobody Cares, Nobody Cares".
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6663|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I never even knew that the PC had any MGS games at all...I gotta pick those up if I can find them...a friend of mine's got snake eater and I watched him play it and it looks really awesome...I hope they bring it to PC that be so friggin cool...wish I could help ya but at least ya know ya got someone else out here who is hoping...
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden

bob_6012 wrote:

I never even knew that the PC had any MGS games at all...I gotta pick those up if I can find them...
Metal Gear Solid for PC
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI … 39-8142852

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for PC
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI … 39-8142852

The controls are bad when you start, but you learn them eventually and can then play just as good as with a handcontrol.

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-02-23 21:41:27)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
um geta a console and then you wont have this problem.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6706|İstanbul,Türkiye
I have been wating for the snake eater too, the first 2 games were just amazing (i like the first one a bit more though). I can only hope that they will release for pc.
How can one person hate this game i have no idea .

Pernicius you fuckin idiot we know that when we get console we can play, we simply use our not to buy option and wait for pc release. God morons just pop up from everywhere these days.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6741|Singapore
I have only mGS1 for playstation. Didnt want to buy PS2
Krisgebis
+4|6635|Denmark
Yes, those are awesome game. The controles are bad (for the pc), but you can't make them work as good as with a gamepad, so buy one (a gamepad for pc). Or else you're missing out on some of the experience.

Yes, the new version of MGS 3 is out for PS2, and according to review should be great. Im also looking forward to it, but mainly for xbox. But I dont think they will come out on either PC or Xbox sadly.

You could consider buying a PS3, when it comes out and the price drops. Its backward compatible, and then you could also accure the MGS 4 for PS3, when it also comes out as exclusive title.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6702|San Francisco
Yeah, I can't imagine MGS:3 being played with a mouse and keyboard...it DEFINITELY needs a game pad.  I've beaten it about 5 times, and it only gets better the more you play it, since you can really fuck around with the AI and the story of the game.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha
I am a longtime fan of the Metal Gear series, I have MGS1 on the PS, MGS1, the computer port, MGS2 on the ps2 and of course Snake Eater on the PS2. Also Twin Snakes on the game cube, pretty cool only they didn't have to turn Snake into Neo.

Back to your question. I really, really hope that MGS3 comes to pc, or else you would be missing out one one of the best games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Words can't describe how awesome that game is.
Personally, I hated MGS2: substance on the xbox and the pc, because the graphics were butt-ugly and the controls were messed up. The fact that you played that crappy version and still loved the game makes you a true fan!
But seriously, you can get a PS2 really cheap these days, even moreso if you buy one second-hand. Then you could play MGS 2 the way it was meant and MGS3: Snake Eater. I really recommend this.

Damn you, now I want to play it again.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard