Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

so don't read the thread idiot; WTF do u expect

Where do I find the damn hookers?
Bohan, Dukes or Broker (at night, obviously). Bohan's usually best.
Oldirti
+10|6089

Poseidon wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

he's done it so much, he's got it down to a science
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Oldirti wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

he's done it so much, he's got it down to a science

Actually, I've only done it twice. Got the full $70 service from some skinny white girl who kept making sarcastic "Oh yeah, you're huge, uh huh" comments and then a blowjob from what looked like Queen Latifah. :S
Oldirti
+10|6089
...well i bet she had them ole latifah lips. nowhatimsayin?
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

dude ive been drivin around forever looking for hookers, and i cant find them. wtf
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Go to the dark alleyways yo

Last edited by justice (2008-05-04 13:03:16)

I know fucking karate
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

There are alot of black fat once with massive boobs. The skinny once are pretty hard to find....

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-05-04 13:03:14)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
The funniest part of the hookers is that if you stop somewhere near a cop with the hooker and start your "service", you get a 4 star wanted level. Yes, I'm sure fucking a hooker is surely demanding of being chased by NOOSE trucks/members and Annihilators.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-05-04 14:21:31)

seb--morin
Im high
+152|6610|Montréal, Québec

Poseidon wrote:

The funniest part of the hookers is that if you stop somewhere near a cop with the hooker and start your "service", you get a 4 star wanted leevel. Yes, I'm sure fucking a hooker is surely demanding of being chased by NOOSE trucks/members and Annihilators.
LOOL i have to try this one! A police chase with a fat hooker
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

The funniest part of the hookers is that if you stop somewhere near a cop with the hooker and start your "service", you get a 4 star wanted leevel. Yes, I'm sure fucking a hooker is surely demanding of being chased by NOOSE trucks/members and Annihilators.
omg this will be the first thing I do
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Ah cmon, it's not that hard. The first convo is like right infront of you. And the room is just there.

Is anyone else getting the bug where the game won't load up, so you need to sign out of the PSN before you start the game?
I used to have that, but today i tried going on without doing anything, and it loads up
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States
After playing the game a bit at a friends house there are a few things about it that just suck...

1. The inability to purchase properties/businesses like Vice City.

2. 95% of the time you do anything bad you have the cops on your ass (I abuse the hell out of calling Kiki to remove the wanted level).

3. Rockstar STILL has the need to make every single car so unbelievably unrealistic in handling. Every car has a turning radius of a bus even if you're going slow, and every car slides waaaay to much when you tap the ebrake. You can be traveling at the same speed Niko is running, hit the ebrake, and spend 15 seconds skidding to a stop. Completely stupid.

4. The inability to customize each car (Unless you can at some point in the game). I also noticed that almost every single car is loaded with retarded looking ghetto rims.

5. The targeting system controls when you try to change targets is horrible on the 360 (No idea about the PS3). Half the time it won't change targets, and the character won't whip around to aim at targets. You have to face the way you think you're getting shot from then hope the aiming locks on to someone. Very annoying.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Do i hold l2 to get a taxi? I held triangle instead and i end up jacking a car. And the prank call stuff rocks lol.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Went to my Dads and found no GTA IV (( Apparently Amazon haven't even dispatched it yet
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Wow, interesting. I still can't find a guide which shows all the missions, all of them end at Three Leaf Clover.

That mission is
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

BeerzGod wrote:

5. The targeting system controls when you try to change targets is horrible on the 360 (No idea about the PS3). Half the time it won't change targets, and the character won't whip around to aim at targets. You have to face the way you think you're getting shot from then hope the aiming locks on to someone. Very annoying.
I agree with that. I think the lock on/cover system is complete rubbish. Switching targets doesn't work most of the time and you end up staring at a dead guy while the guy next to him is firing at you. The cover system is even worse. It's incredibly clunky and, annoyingly, very difficult to get out of cover once you're in it. And if you were crouched behind something (in cover mode), when you get out of cover he just stands up and walks slowly away from it.

I still think Army of Two has the best cover system around. Period. Rockstar should've done something like that.

kptk92 wrote:

Went to my Dads and found no GTA IV (( Apparently Amazon haven't even dispatched it yet
Sucks to be you

I didn't even play mine yesterday now I think about it. The lure of Team Fortress is too great.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-05-05 03:29:35)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Finally passed the Snow Storm
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Finally passed the Snow Storm
1.  Baseball bat guy outside
2.  Bring out the AK
3.  ???
4.  Profit
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
No, I killed the gangsters, got the Shotgun out and ran my way out.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

No you didnt!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
If you guys are getting stuck on Snow Storm and can't shoot up a Strippers Club etc.. I don't wanna see your screens when you have to do later missions.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

~Smokey~ wrote:

No you didnt!
Yes I did!
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

BeerzGod wrote:

After playing the game a bit at a friends house there are a few things about it that just suck...

1. The inability to purchase properties/businesses like Vice City.

2. 95% of the time you do anything bad you have the cops on your ass (I abuse the hell out of calling Kiki to remove the wanted level).

3. Rockstar STILL has the need to make every single car so unbelievably unrealistic in handling. Every car has a turning radius of a bus even if you're going slow, and every car slides waaaay to much when you tap the ebrake. You can be traveling at the same speed Niko is running, hit the ebrake, and spend 15 seconds skidding to a stop. Completely stupid.

4. The inability to customize each car (Unless you can at some point in the game). I also noticed that almost every single car is loaded with retarded looking ghetto rims.

1. I'm not really bothered about that, it goes against the whole aspect of the game being "from rags to slightly better rags"

2. It is a bit annoying, but it fits in with the more realistic vibe of the game

3. If you think the car handling is that unrealistic, you dont know how to drive in real life or in the game. Its much better than any other gta game. You need to slow to take corners, and worse cars are much less responsive than sports cars and just like in real life, if you try bombing it round a sharp corner you lose control. The driving physics are much better and much more realistic

4. Again "rags to slightly better rags" he's not got the money to be able to afford to customize cars, plus its not like an eastern european thing to do.

5. I agree partly, the bit about not being able to spin around sucks, but I never get my aim stuck on people, I jus pull off one headshot after another by tweaking the auto-aim then flicking to the next target
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6161|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
Anyone try doing burnouts yet? iv done it plenty of times and you burst d tyres
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

G.Cronin wrote:

Anyone try doing burnouts yet? iv done it plenty of times and you burst d tyres
Yeah i have done a lot except on my new cabriolet lol. Uncommon car.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard