Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I made a CnC3 Nod Vertigo bomber in GMod. Its awsm for the following reasons:
1) The first (working) contraption I made in GMod
2) Can stealth and unstealth at the press of a button
3) Has working bomb-bay and air-defense guns.

Wipido for those who actually want to see it
[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/663[/wipido]

YouTube version for n00bs
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
fucking hacker
Abize
+1|6133|Australian Yellow Zone
Peace through Power, aye brother?
Nicely done, love the music . Coulda had more explosions though

Last edited by Abize (2008-05-03 18:44:49)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468
I'm working on a Pitbull now. I got some special engine addon thingy that lets it steer realistically.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6596|Michigan, USA
Just looks like some hoverballs and phx, nothing too special.  Now if you can take the hoverballs off and have it flay like an actual plane that would be alot more awesome, not too hard to do thrusters only or with the fin tool.

Had you posted this on the Gmod contraptions forum, I can only imagine the responses...
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

r2zoo wrote:

Just looks like some hoverballs and phx, nothing too special.  Now if you can take the hoverballs off and have it flay like an actual plane that would be alot more awesome, not too hard to do thrusters only or with the fin tool.

Had you posted this on the Gmod contraptions forum, I can only imagine the responses...
The Vertigo (and all aircraft for that matter) in CnC3 is a VTOL so hover-balls are appropriate.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Nice. I don't have gmod10, but i played 9 quite a bit back in the day. I never made anything as good as that.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6132|Carnoustie, Scotland
Well that was weird. I'm confused.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
lol Finny is taking over BF2s
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6132|Carnoustie, Scotland

kptk92 wrote:

And you fucking ruined it. Cunt.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

Funky_Finny wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

And you fucking ruined it. Cunt.
Dont make me report you
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6596|Michigan, USA

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

The Vertigo (and all aircraft for that matter) in CnC3 is a VTOL so hover-balls are appropriate.
Ah, well guess its too much of reading the gmod forums, simple things appear just that.  Materials on it would certainly improve its image, and making a proper vtol system is not impossible.  Im guessing you built it for function over looks/complexity, which I understand, alot of my spacebuild craft are that way
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5997
No offense but it looks like a harvester

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard