SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6254|Birmingham, UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Does anyone else find it stupid that this Miggle guy is posting right now and yet is saying that he's not here and should be on the list. I mean what is this shit
I've never even seen him 'till about 2 days ago when he started posting asking to be on the hall of ban'ees.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6557|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I think we can add Ollie to this thread now
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6557|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6279|Carnoustie, Scotland

SplinterStrike wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6121|England

Ollie

What happened?  I go offline for a few hours and I miss a whole episode!

Fill me in! Fill me in!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6436|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Ollie

What happened?  I go offline for a few hours and I miss a whole episode!

Fill me in! Fill me in!
yeah, what sams said
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6796|Washington DC

Ollie?

Like so many others, he refused to change posting style.  Four (4) temp bans, and then he posted a 4chan-ish shock post.  That last one will kick you off the forums forever, so don't expect him back.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6737|Reisterstown, MD

How is strykker doing?
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

OrangeHound wrote:

Ollie?

Like so many others, he refused to change posting style.  Four (4) temp bans, and then he posted a 4chan-ish shock post.  That last one will kick you off the forums forever, so don't expect him back.
rip
kptk92
u
+972|6555|tc_london

OrangeHound wrote:

Ollie?

SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6784|Amsterdam, NY

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Ollie?

rip
neva forget
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6548|dm_maidenhead
What happened to Raphi?
OrangeHound

Peter wrote:

What happened to Raphi?
He doesn't want anyone to know ...
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6548|dm_maidenhead

OrangeHound wrote:

Peter wrote:

What happened to Raphi?
I know though
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6640|N. Ireland

OrangeHound wrote:

Peter wrote:

What happened to Raphi?
I know
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6712|England

Talon
FeedUsYourFetus (did that ole A10 guide)
~c4~cheppi
OrangeHound

Peter wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Peter wrote:

What happened to Raphi?
I know though
If you know, then what is the point of asking?  Sheesh ... I mean, no one else cares ...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6767|London, England
According to Ollie, it was because he posted that all Christian Fundamentalists should be shot. I agree with him. Same goes for Muslim/Jew fundamentalists...
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6548|dm_maidenhead

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

According to Ollie, it was because he posted that all Christian Fundamentalists should be shot. I agree with him. Same goes for Muslim/Jew fundamentalists...
ban

OrangeHound

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Just remember, a perm ban is not typically based on a single post but a refusal to change one's posting style ...
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6548|dm_maidenhead

OrangeHound wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Just remember, a perm ban is not typically based on a single post but a refusal to change one's posting style ...
I think I successfully changed my posting style. If I hadn't I think I'd be perm'd for sure by now.
OrangeHound

Peter wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I think I successfully changed my posting style. If I hadn't I think I'd be perm'd for sure by now.
Even the occasional spam is tolerated if the member is making overall quality posts most of the time. 
i g
Banned
+876|6010|GA

OrangeHound wrote:

Peter wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Even the occasional spam is tolerated if the member is making overall quality posts most of the time. 
wat

jk
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6121|England

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Peter wrote:

wat

jk
lol

wachit ig
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6254|Birmingham, UK
What ever happened to that guy, um, Arnott?

Oh yeah! Thanks Chuy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard