Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
I'd like to have nice stuff when i get a little bit older, right now i work a part time minimum wage job, and in all reality that wont buy shit.

Whats bf2's opinion on ways to get rich?
15 more years! 15 more years!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
become an engineer

become a business man

become a doctor

become a lawyer

or

https://www.swflcrimestoppers.org/BOA3.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Do your school work, get good grades. Get into a good uni. Get your degree, and then all the other shit

meh

I can't be arsed anymore, RAF here I come...I never wanted to be rich, I just want an interesting life
Docjones
+7|5986|Connecticut
fuck money. all that matters is if you like what your doing or not
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY
Be a cheap son of a bitch.
PureFodder
+225|6286
Expensive stuff doesn't make you happy. Live the life you want to live, if that brings you decent money then that's just a bonus.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Don't worry about buying a bunch of shit now and you'll have more money to buy nice shit when you're older.

Work. Save. Shop intelligently, not impulsively.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
Get good at poker.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Stay out of debt.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
yeah staying out of debt is the number 1 most important thing. Make sure your investing in your retirement, be it a constant cycle of cods, ira, various investments etc. That way when you are old enough, you can buy what you want for you and your loved ones.

I would go talk to an accountant honestly, they know how to make and maintain money better than anybody else.

good luck
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

Stay out of debt.
How does one buy a house without going into debt?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Stay out of debt.
and

liquix wrote:

yeah staying out of debt is the number 1 most important thing. Make sure your investing in your retirement, be it a constant cycle of cods, ira, various investments etc. That way when you are old enough, you can buy what you want for you and your loved ones.

I would go talk to an accountant honestly, they know how to make and maintain money better than anybody else.

good luck
Thanks but right now im 16 haha and i don't think i'll be seeing an accountant quite yet. But see, im the kinda guy who refuses to work for someone else all my life. I would like to own my own business someday.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Mitch wrote:

But see, im the kinda guy who refuses to work for someone else all my life.

Good luck then. You want to be rich but you refuse to work for someone else?

Yeah...good luck with that.

You work your way through the ranks. You don't just start a business and have it flourish.

Everybody works for someone.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Stay out of debt.
I meant frivolous debt. Sorry if that wasn't obvious. Most kiddies engage in living on credit to support silly things like gaming computers. Then they bitch and claim ignorance because no one told them they had to pay it back at 29%.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Poseidon wrote:

Mitch wrote:

You work your way through the ranks. You don't just start a business and have it flourish.

Haha well i said all my life, i know ive got to start somewhere, but i don't want to be with a company for 40 years like some people.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Mitch, cut the bullshit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Help develope a website like youtube, google or myspace. Those bastards are rich from it.

Going to college would be a big step in the right direction if you want $$$ though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13rin
+977|6480

Mitch wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Haha well i said all my life, i know ive got to start somewhere, but i don't want to be with a company for 40 years like some people.
What?

So I'm guessing that Bill Gates never heard this one.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

get good at what you like to do, money will follow
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Keep your paws off credit cards and get a job in construction.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6685

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Stay out of debt.
I meant frivolous debt. Sorry if that wasn't obvious. Most kiddies engage in living on credit to support silly things like gaming computers. Then they bitch and claim ignorance because no one told them they had to pay it back at 29%.
The title of that page was "Fund your habit"....could it sound any more like a drug dealer??!!?? 
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/mikunt/Icons/Sexual/manwhore.jpg

have you seen some of the prices ............ you could buy a PS3 on a " Dirty Sanchez" or 360 on a " Cleveland Steamer "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Thoreau
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

462nd NSP653 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

The title of that page was "Fund your habit"....could it sound any more like a drug dealer??!!?? 
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=97155
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard