The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Hey Mr 27 and fam, hope you have a really great day out, just being at wembly is an amazing feeling and singing and shouting for your club no matter what the score (even better when your team wins TBH) i am a member of CFC so my heart would like barns to actually win that game, then that would ease some of the piss taking get at work, but in my head i really think that you will be to strong, you say that Cardiff are a small team, i tend to disagree somewhat, excluding money, Cardiff is well known in the UK due to the big transfers they have had in the past and just its location, again i wish your team luck, but no matter what i am sure you guys will have a very memorable day
Cheers mate right now its a mixture of nerves an excitment and sadness for WBA but I hope when they wake up tomorrow they will realise that promotion to the prem which financialy means more is in their hands now.

All my family will be at home listening on the radio getting updates off me, thats family near and far.  Me and my best mate are going, its the biggest day since our play off win and I hope we do our club proud in that the players turn up because us fans will.  You'll hear us loud and proud regardless of result as the "loyal" 12k of us have been with us through thick and thin.

Thanks for the best wishes.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I think Barnsley will lose, they won't raise their game as they did against Chelsea and Liverpool.
The day has finally arrived.

This could be my last message in this thread but I hope not, the final is 5 weeks away and I hope we are there.

"Wembley, Wembley we're the famous Cariff City and we're off to Wembley".

We have injury worries over Paul Parry (Striker) but a defender and a midfielder helped put Boro out last round.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Barnsley 0-1 Cardiff Half Time

I'm sure '27 will be bouncing around at Wembley
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6348|Belfast
wat was the score?

oh
0-1

bet 27 was happy

at least they beat those scumbags barnsley

COMON CARDIFF!

Last edited by henno13 (2008-04-06 10:00:48)

Wow what a long day but well worth it.

Cracking stadium, seats 10 away from the Barnsley supporters, gave them grief all game and they started leaving with 5 mins left to go.  Stayed an celebrated with the players for 20+ mins after the whistle had gone.

Took a few videos and pics to upload tomorrow, fuck work I'm not going in, I have to get to sleep some how first.

5 weeks until the final 25k tickets available, I'll b ok but i bet the cheapest go for £50 this time.

Only downside to Wembley is its on an industrial estate with one road in/out and take hours to get in/out as the road is only 2 lanes but at least as the coaches are bumper to bumper you get to abuse the Barnsley fans on the coach in the next lane to you.

Pubs wanted £15 just to get in, we drank inside the stadium which is something that The Millenium Stadium could lear from as their policy is no Beer on football days.

Bloooobirds Blooooobirds
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

1927 wrote:

Wow what a long day but well worth it.

Cracking stadium, seats 10 away from the Barnsley supporters, gave them grief all game and they started leaving with 5 mins left to go.  Stayed an celebrated with the players for 20+ mins after the whistle had gone.

Took a few videos and pics to upload tomorrow, fuck work I'm not going in, I have to get to sleep some how first.

5 weeks until the final 25k tickets available, I'll b ok but i bet the cheapest go for £50 this time.

Only downside to Wembley is its on an industrial estate with one road in/out and take hours to get in/out as the road is only 2 lanes but at least as the coaches are bumper to bumper you get to abuse the Barnsley fans on the coach in the next lane to you.

Pubs wanted £15 just to get in, we drank inside the stadium which is something that The Millenium Stadium could lear from as their policy is no Beer on football days.

Bloooobirds Blooooobirds
Good job, many congratulations - this could be your year '27
Highlights from the match, I was taking a slash when their fella missed the big chance.

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12602,00.html
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

1927 wrote:

Highlights from the match, I was taking a slash when their fella missed the big chance.

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12602,00.html
ahahahaha

i watched that on tv.

what a plank.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
many congrats to the blue birds, WOW i bet you was bouncing of the walls mate, never better then getting early goal, makes the game that much better, because all the counter attacks make you have your heart in your mouth, HAHAHA i bet you was bursting and only went for a a piss just b4 you pissed your pants, not wanting to miss nothing.. DRINKIJG lmfao its a bout £4 a pint aint it in the stadium?

Any ways il be routing for Cardif, but if you do win will you be changing your name to 1927-08??

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

many congrats to the blue birds, WOW i bet you was bouncing of the walls mate, never better then getting early goal, makes the game that much better, because all the counter attacks make you have your heart in your mouth, HAHAHA i bet you was bursting and only went for a a piss just b4 you pissed your pants, not wanting to miss nothing.. DRINKIJG lmfao its a bout £4 a pint aint it in the stadium?

Any ways il be routing for Cardif, but if you do win will you be changing your name to 1927-08??
New name to be 1927+2008, might d it anyway in the fact we've made it regardless of result.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I was actually in Wembley (going through) on Sunday morning. Alot of fans about at the time even though it was well before Kick Off, I wonder if I drove by '27 without even realising (assuming he was one of the many dudes walking around shouting out WHO ARE YA), and there was so much fuckin traffic. Thanks partly to the Olympic Torch (side note: The attempts to fuck up the Olympic Torch run = Hilarious and Awesome)

Congrats to Cardiff though, although it seems more like a Welsh victory seeing as I saw more Welsh flags than Cardiff... get yer own FA Cup Wales

j/k
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
you better win Cardiff

otherwise i'll slap you, perverbally of course
Nah Mek I was on a coach, booked day off work today and spent the day telling Barsnely fans were not all thugs as their moaning there was pockets of bother.  God knows what its going to be like when we play Pompey as there is hardly any fan segregation there.

Im still struggling to belive what we have got to!

The Fa cup final? Surely not. We almost saked Dave Jones in Oct/Nov, almost went bust in March and now look where we are playing again on the 17th of May.

Pompey didnt overly impress me on Saturday and if Paul Parry is back we have genuine pace upfront mixed with JFH's experience but as shown we can score from anywhere on the pitch.  Expect Robbie Fowler on in the last 15/20 mins if all goes well.  Its just set up for him to go and get the winner isnt it? Or am I still dreaming?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke
Good luck 27(cardiff) ! i watched the highlights the other night.

Doesn't surprise me that you can't drink in wembley,i was wasted sat there watching the nfl with a pint in hand!

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2008-04-07 13:59:25)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6656|UK
hey 27 and soon to be 27-08 thought you may like this, you may have seen these already

And your going to need the words to this song as its the FA Cup final song that always sung before the match

once again good luck cardiff
Thanks Rubix but its nothing new to me.

Fred Keenor is a legend in Cardiff and when out new stadium is ready (end of next season) a new statue will be in place, that however, maybe need to change.

Very few people know this but Arsenals goalie that day was Welsh and let an absolute howler in, some may go as far as saying he threw it in the net.

Special song abide with me, sung it at my Mums funeral as the Fa Cup was special to her aswell as the words.

We already have our Fa Cup players song out and when able I'll post a link.  We probably wont be allowed but will unofically sing our nationional anthem after kick off.
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa
All the best for the final mate. That semi must have been the longest 81minutes you've had to endure for a while.
Cup final week is well under way.

Fowler is just about ready but won't start.  Parry is back and raring to go, scored on his return from injury.  This is probably final game's for Ledley (£3m+ Everton), Ramsey (£5m+ Man Utd) and maybe even Fowler himself.

Our cup final song/s are out. "Jamie Fox and Cardiff City - Bluebirds Flying High

(Eh, don't blame me wasn't my idea)

an Un- Official One

Good effort and a sence of humour with it.

I have my tickets.  Sat behind the goal this time, 5 rows in. http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/stadiumplan/
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3756/ticketsid0.jpg
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3756/ticketsid0.225a707e8b.jpg

All the streets down here are decorated someway or other with Blue and White.  Thousands of lamp posts have signs on them all this paid for by the council.  They are putting a large tv screen up for the fans who are unfortunate in not going to the match itself.  6000k are allowed there.  My coach is leaving at 9.30 and I arrive back 12 hours later.

Its finally sinking in now, this is the Fa Cup final, I still dream about the competition.  I always wanted to score the winning goal in it when I was a kid, was never Ian Rush scoring for Wales in the world cup final, it was always Ian Rush scoring for Liverpool in Fa cup finals, as he used to.  I lived away then and was a Liverpool supporter but my 1st ever game at Cardiff was watching Nathan Blake score a screamer vs Man City as we knocked them out of The Fa Cup.  That was a huge upset back then, since then Leeds when they were top of the Prem and we were 8th in Coca Cola 1. 

I would never of thought when I started this thread I'd still be talking up our next game, but here we are for the 1st time since 1927, we have made it to one.

In my lifetime what are the chances of me seeing this again? ie, Cardiff City in a Fa Cup final.  Im 32.
Nintendogamer
+72|6587|Chelmsford, UK
have fun. i'll be cheering you on come saturday.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

1927 wrote:

Cup final week is well under way.

Fowler is just about ready but won't start.  Parry is back and raring to go, scored on his return from injury.  This is probably final game's for Ledley (£3m+ Everton), Ramsey (£5m+ Man Utd) and maybe even Fowler himself.

Our cup final song/s are out. "Jamie Fox and Cardiff City - Bluebirds Flying High

(Eh, don't blame me wasn't my idea)

an Un- Official One

Good effort and a sence of humour with it.

I have my tickets.  Sat behind the goal this time, 5 rows in. http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/stadiumplan/
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3756/ticketsid0.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3756/t … 707e8b.jpg

All the streets down here are decorated someway or other with Blue and White.  Thousands of lamp posts have signs on them all this paid for by the council.  They are putting a large tv screen up for the fans who are unfortunate in not going to the match itself.  6000k are allowed there.  My coach is leaving at 9.30 and I arrive back 12 hours later.

Its finally sinking in now, this is the Fa Cup final, I still dream about the competition.  I always wanted to score the winning goal in it when I was a kid, was never Ian Rush scoring for Wales in the world cup final, it was always Ian Rush scoring for Liverpool in Fa cup finals, as he used to.  I lived away then and was a Liverpool supporter but my 1st ever game at Cardiff was watching Nathan Blake score a screamer vs Man City as we knocked them out of The Fa Cup.  That was a huge upset back then, since then Leeds when they were top of the Prem and we were 8th in Coca Cola 1. 

I would never of thought when I started this thread I'd still be talking up our next game, but here we are for the 1st time since 1927, we have made it to one.

In my lifetime what are the chances of me seeing this again? ie, Cardiff City in a Fa Cup final.  Im 32.
27' I hope you guys win the FA Cup, Good Luck.
Its the eve of the big day, Ive gotta sort the food and drink out later today.  Drink will be easy bottles of appleade emptied out and re-filled with Strongbow.  My kids are going to be bouncing off the walls later after drinking all of that.  Thn some pasties and sausage rolls, pepparami's and crisps are on the menu I think.

I been off work two days tidying my house and garden and have got a new wall for another Cardiff City pic in this room, "MY" pc room, will have to get something in the weeks after the game.

I am going to create a poll regarding changing my bf2s and bf2 name.  Please vote and I will act accordingly.  I will post a link once created.
robcr9
+111|5981
Give 2008 to your grandchild. Because if you put 2008 in your name...in 2008 , you will look like a chav. lol.

It only looks right when the year is a long time ago, such as 1927.

Anyway GL.

And hold a banner saying "BF2s FTW!!!"

DO IT FAGGET!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649
gl man

robcr9 wrote:

Give 2008 to your grandchild. Because if you put 2008 in your name...in 2008 , you will look like a chav. lol.

It only looks right when the year is a long time ago, such as 1927.

Anyway GL.

And hold a banner saying "BF2s FTW!!!"

DO IT FAGGET!
It be really easy for me to make a banner or some kind of sign promoting this place as thats what I do as a profession however I also like drinking (not quite a profession but I'm builing my way up to it) and I'm off in Wembley pubs this time hopefully and didnt fancy carrying any stuff around with me all day.

My name change would look like this 1927 & 2008.  Looking Chav'esque wouldnt bother me if all it was was online.  Its an achievement in itself reaching the final and maybe that deserves a name change?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard