Poll

Had a Vasectomy?

Yes, it was casual5%5% - 11
Not my happysack!94%94% - 197
Total: 208
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6758|the middle of nowhere
This beats my appendectomy..........Blows it clear out of the water. I cringed while reading everything you posted. Lol, has anyone else had an appendectomy? It hurts about as much as, hmmmm, stepping on a rock barefoot (not much). The worst part was that I "magically" caught a bug right after the surgery so everyone was thinking that something had gone wrong with the surgery. So, I had to go back in to the hospital not too long after and they had to stick a big stick-type thing up my butt to find out what was causing the pain (they didn't know I was sick at the time). That didn't hurt but it was very uncomfortable. I still have a pretty big scar that has been numb for the better part of about 4-5 years. I just hope I won't have to get a vasectomy. *CRINGES*
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

RedTwizzler wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth.
Waitaminute, I thought you had a vasectomy...

Heyo.
Yes.Its a vesectomy he had. He can still ejaculate...but there is no more little buddy in the man juice he can give.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6728|Sydney, Australia
Dude, that's some pretty brave stuff... I'm cringed while reading. Lol, the first thing I though of was family guy.

Mcminty.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

mcminty wrote:

Dude, that's some pretty brave stuff... I'm cringed while reading. Lol, the first thing I though of was family guy.

Mcminty.
1/2 a man LOL
velocitychaos
+26|6503|Brisbane Australia
No mother fucker.......and i mean NO mother fucker cuts my pee pee....... never!

I just think you're less of a man somehow, not quite fully operational, i'd rather just have butt secks : )
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
Same happened to my buddy, ATG.  Pain killer didn't numb things and he could feel em tugging on things down there.  Said it made him wanna hurl.  I'm crossing my fingers that doesn't happen to me. Stay strong man . . . and make the wife wait on you hand and foot.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
Check this out.  I didn't even know this existed .  .  . no scalpel vasectomy!

http://www.vasectomyclinics.com/inofficenoscalpel.htm
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6799
A guy at work had this done a few years ago.  It's probably a good job you didn't read this before you had it done, ATG.

My colleague described what the process was.  First off the anaesthetic.  It's a local anaesthetic, not a general one, so the patient is wide awake when everything happens.  They take a syringe and inject the nerves directly - the nerves are inside the testicle so, of course, the needle pierces the gonad.  Worst pain in the world.

Then they rummage around, cutting tubes and tying them off.

And just when you think it's all over, they say "now the other one."
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
am I too late.  yerded, dont get fixed!
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6665|South West England

aardfrith wrote:

A guy at work had this done a few years ago.  It's probably a good job you didn't read this before you had it done, ATG.

My colleague described what the process was.  First off the anaesthetic.  It's a local anaesthetic, not a general one, so the patient is wide awake when everything happens.  They take a syringe and inject the nerves directly - the nerves are inside the testicle so, of course, the needle pierces the gonad.  Worst pain in the world.

Then they rummage around, cutting tubes and tying them off.

And just when you think it's all over, they say "now the other one."
Ok.... THAT made me cringe, but then at the same time I lol'd to "And just when you think it's all over, they say "now the other one" rofl
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6460
Reading all 5 pages of this topic has made me really nauseous.  Seriously, after reading this, I won't be able to have sex again.....for like.......MINUTES.  It was THAT BAD.

KiL
ATG
Banned
Pleased to report, everything works.
Thank you.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

am I too late.  yerded, dont get fixed!
Alas poor Yerded!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Hey, a question, would it not be a lot less painful to have some xrays shot at your nuts or something?
ATG
Banned

ATG wrote:

Thank you.
heh, Houston, this is Right One.

" Go ahead Right One. "

Houston, I think we have a problem.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

I'm too young to have had that experience. But my dad did it! I vaguely remember it because I was pretty young at the time, but basically he sat around the house doing nothing and had many ice packs.

Have fun!

EDIT: 11 months ago??? Well what the hell!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-03-28 20:00:00)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85

ATG wrote:

ATG wrote:

Thank you.

" Go ahead Right One. "

/suspense
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5968|Washington DC

ATG wrote:

ATG wrote:

Thank you.

" Go ahead Right One. "

rofl you got aids from the vasectomy
ATG
Banned

HurricaИe wrote:

ATG wrote:

ATG wrote:

Thank you.

" Go ahead Right One. "

rofl you got aids from the vasectomy
I've been having medium level pain for about a week.
Right one hangs kind of high and aches.

/great.
velocitychaos
+26|6503|Brisbane Australia
Any minute now you're gonna turn into a lil girl.
ATG
Banned
Left one started in same way about 10 A:M
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6420|Michigan, USA

I don't know, but my general knowledge is that, except when working out (and not even always then), pain is not good.  You should get yourself checked out by a doctor to see what's going on.

Random btw, found your car ATG (JK)
https://www.cowtech.ca/images/VA6TMY1_Small.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard