Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6693|The Netherlands
In the future (Or never, either way)
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6021
9 or so, my father let me sip some beer About getting drunk? Dunno, I almost never get drunk.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6667
what about when you first discovered cheats for cod4 360?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6697|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Drinking with family around the dinner table: 12

Drinking with mates to get pissed :16

Have a cracking picture of my Daughter drinking champagne, lol.......(gulp)  6
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

about 4 weeks ago.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6645|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

about 4 weeks ago.
Ragtime warfare ftw
Jackabo
+127|6582|Dublin, Ireland

HurricaИe wrote:

Well, probably 13 if you count taking a sip or two of wine at New Year's with the family.

If you mean drinking without family supervision or the like, then yesterday lol

@Kyle that's actually why I tried drinking yesterday. I want to discover alcoholic drinks for their flavors, not to get piss drunk.
Why would you drink for the taste, if you want to tatse something nice stick with coke and lilipops. You drink to get drunk, that's the way I see it.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6156|Carnoustie, Scotland
14, or was it 13? Drank a litre of Whiskey and almost died. Then 15. Occasionally drink, but not normally drunk.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6716
I was 8 days old when i had my first drink. I got drunk for the first time at 16, I think.

FatherTed wrote:

Lolirish

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-03-25 08:15:09)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6156|Scotland!

Jackabo wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Well, probably 13 if you count taking a sip or two of wine at New Year's with the family.

If you mean drinking without family supervision or the like, then yesterday lol

@Kyle that's actually why I tried drinking yesterday. I want to discover alcoholic drinks for their flavors, not to get piss drunk.
Why would you drink for the taste, if you want to tatse something nice stick with coke and lilipops. You drink to get drunk, that's the way I see it.
I like a nice cold lager. I can drink one or two cans while chillding at home playing games without aiming to get drunk.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6255
I can't remember the first time my dad gave me a sip of his beer.  It was probably around 9 or 10. 

First time I got drunk was when I was 14.  My friend and I traded shots of Wild Turkey, which developed into one of the worst nights of my life.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6602|Columbus, OH
nine - my sister dare me to drink our pop's beer. he was piss to see half full beer cans.
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6186|Grantham, England
apparently my parents ave me Brandy to send me to sleep at the tender age of 6 months :p

And I've never been drunk as far as I know
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6558|Valhalla
15 I think.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6221|Winland

Never been. I've got full access to tons of mom's stuff, though, including gin, 60% vodka, beer and box wine.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6645|London, England
Let me guess Freezer, your mum's the type of person that will throw a bottle of vodka at the wall near you when you ask what's for dinner
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6470|Chicago, IL
knowing my family, probably as a toddler...

never been drunk
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6487|cuntshitlake

Tasted alcohol <8, wasted 14.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Lynx14
+41|5994
Umm I think I was like 12-13 or something, had some semi-dark rum. Hehe it was a bet too, dad bet me 20 bucks I couldnt drink the whole little glass. Proved him wrong.

Edit, the first time I got drunk I stole some 99 bananas from "The alchohol cabinet" and mixed it with fruit drink and got drunk with meh friend. Was like 13 and 1/2

Last edited by Lynx14 (2008-03-25 10:49:44)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6498|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
2 or 3 years old i had my 1st drunk experience at 3
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6335

Tried wine/beer around age 10. Tastes like shit if you ask me.

Never been drunk.
GR34
+215|6569|ALBERTA> CANADA
I think first time I tried alcohol was when I was nine years old. The first time I got drunk I was thirteen and in September this year I got pissed like really pissed. I could not remember a thing and I woke up in front of the toilet and was like FFS how did I get here

Last edited by GR34 (2008-03-25 11:55:09)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6833|Marathon, Florida Keys
First time was 15 at a birthday, i woke up next to a girl, but i dont think we did anything. She doesnt remember a thing as i got the hell outta the house before anyone woke up. We never talked about it. It scared me though, and i didnt touch alcohol again until 2 weeks ago when i got shitfaced for a second time at a bday party, but nothing bad happened, so its all good.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6606|MANCHESTERRR
14 at mates house

Vodka + Wine and a bit of beer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard