Poll

Should I sell my 360 and get a Wii? (read first pls)

Hell yeah.. the Wii is THAT good32%32% - 24
Only if you're bored with your 36027%27% - 20
No... the Wii sucks40%40% - 30
I don't know0%0% - 0
Total: 74
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
Here's the thing.

I bought my 360 1.1 years ago, when my old PC was shit.  So I played it for a while... and that was fun and all.

But now I NEVER use it... because I've got a new PC and all.  And I really like Nintendos games, so...

I think I know what I want to do, but what do you think?  Based on your experience, should I sell it and get a Wii?  To me its kind of a no-brainer... but it'd be interesting to see the what you all think.
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6719
you should sell the 360 and buy a wii and a PS3 man.........
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Fuck no. I don't play my 360 much either, but I'd never sell it for a Wii.

It's not that the Wii sucks, it's just...it's more kid/family friendly, and the Xbox will be better for you in the long run.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
I have a Wii and it is very - although you'll need to change games once in a while...Wii sports becomes boring after 100 rounds of golf, 500 rounds of tennis etc
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

if you are intent on selling it ............ then go for it and SAVE the money to upgrade the PC, down the road
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5925|CA
Nintendo has a history of producing great first party games but rarely having much worthy content otherwise.  You'll likely get the Nintendo, play the few worthy titles and be at a loss for what to do next.  Save the 360, even if it is shit.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Poseidon wrote:

It's not that the Wii sucks, it's just...it's more kid/family friendly, and the Xbox will be better for you in the long run.
But for all my "serious gaming" needs I have my PC.

If I got a Wii I could play Zelda, one of the coolest game series ever, Super Smash Bros Brawl, the new Mariokart....

those three games are really all I need tbh.

Although I do kinda want to play some console games.  Good thing I made a poll.

*goes and thinks about it some more*

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-03-19 14:41:53)

slaata
+18|6719

kylef wrote:

I have a Wii and it is very - although you'll need to change games once in a while...Wii sports becomes boring after 100 rounds of golf, 500 rounds of tennis etc
yes exactly !!!!!! and dont forget bowling I only managed 600 rounds before i got bored and then theres the training etc .... oh yes thats just 1 game....

you need both. pus3 and wii
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Spearhead wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

But for all my "serious gaming" needs I have my PC.

If I got a Wii I could play Zelda, one of the coolest game series ever, Super Smash Bros Brawl, the new Mariokart....

those three games are really all I need tbh.
...but what about GTA IV, EndWar, etc?

Just stick with your 360 man. I'm telling you - you'll be glad you did. The only thing I don't like (although I really don't mind it that much) is paying for Xbox Live. But it's worth it, as MS really works hard on XBL.
slaata
+18|6719
no you need a PS3  A kikin PC AND a Wii trust me
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6171|Wisconsin
Ive had a Wii for a while now, and tbh it does get boring...
Super Smash Brothers is good, and Zelda was great, Mario Kart looks like it will be good, but thats all that looks good for a while.
I'd keep the 360
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Poseidon wrote:

Just stick with your 360 man. I'm telling you - you'll be glad you did. The only thing I don't like (although I really don't mind it that much) is paying for Xbox Live. But it's worth it, as MS really works hard on XBL.
I guess

But my XBL subscription ran out like 2 months ago.  And tbh I haven't turned it on in like... 3 months.  Ever since I finished Mass Effect.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6441

Fuck no, you must not. If you are bored with your 360, then wii isn't an alternative. Think of GTA 4, Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 2, ect...
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5967|England

sell your it, buy some paint, paint a patch on your wall, watch it dry, and your already having more fun than you possibly could with a 360
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Spearhead wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I guess

But my XBL subscription ran out like 2 months ago.  And tbh I haven't turned it on in like... 3 months.  Ever since I finished Mass Effect.
So what? Mine's going to run out too due to lack of funds. I'm not gonna sell my 360 just because of it.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

r'Eeee wrote:

Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 2, ect...
I believe those are for the next Xbox, right?  At least, Mass Effect 2 might be...
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6441

Spearhead wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 2, ect...
I believe those are for the next Xbox, right?  At least, Mass Effect 2 might be...
No, Gears of War 2 is already announced to come on November this year. I am not sure about ME2, but I read somewhere, that there is a sequel that could come in 2009 or late 2008.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-03-19 15:04:53)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary
i bought both for my son, hate to say it, but the wii sucks compared to the 360
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
The Wii is a complete waste of money. Except for Smash Brothers.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver
Keep the 360.  Find something else to sell for the Wii, God gave you two kidneys for a reason.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Guys

I've decided I'm gonna keep it.  Good thing I made a thread about it.  I'm just going to sell the games I never play anymore but still keep the must-haves.

Thx for the feedback
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

Just get both
GR34
+215|6538|ALBERTA> CANADA
Wii is horrible. Good concept but Crap games and Crap GFX
Djbrown