Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

I was in the Spetznas ill break all their necks!
https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/1192300833950.jpg
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

his expertise just took a radical turn
inane little opines
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

SamTheMan:D wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … 0chart.png

suck a fat one too
Still couldn't find a "Fat" Marine stat, huh. Sure the percentage of the US population is over weight, but we're not talking about nasty civilians...

Marines...

damn I missed out on almost two pages...you guys a fast
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Mek-Izzle wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

1 Waffen SS soldier > 100 SAS soldiers.
lol

Fuck the Waffen SS, fuck nazi Germany and anyone that thinks they were worth shit.
You can't deny the SS were incredible soldiers. They were bred to fought, they were trained as hard as possible to fight, and all they knew was how to fight.

Do you seriously think that the Nazi military wasn't powerful? Hell, if you took the 1941 German Army and modernized it to today, there's a good chance they'd be the world's biggest superpower, not China/USA/Russia/etc.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

LOL
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Hey you Europeans are the reason the world is so fucked up because you had to stick you nose in every little countries business look what you did to Africa and the Middle East FFS. If you look at a map and see how many countries were controlled at one point by Europeans you'll see!

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2008-03-16 14:04:26)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

daddyofdeath wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

hey turkey neck cool it!!!!

SAS is just wannabes i could take out 1million SAS soldiers with my bare hands...
I dont think anyone who hasnt gone through some sort of SF training has the credibility to bash any nation's special ops.
Escape and Evasion here with the SAS!
You kicked their arse right!

get in there
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
shit, I thought this was the british soldiers of 1776 vs marine's thread.   I dont think youll ever find 100 SAS soldiers fighting together in any theater of operation.  Thats not how special operations do business.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … 0chart.png

suck a fat one too
Still couldn't find a "Fat" Marine stat, huh. Sure the percentage of the US population is over weight, but we're not talking about nasty civilians...

Marines...

damn I missed out on almost two pages...you guys a fast
Well, there was ONE fat marine...

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/pjcomix/blog/pyle1.jpg
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

Poseidon wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

lol

Fuck the Waffen SS, fuck nazi Germany and anyone that thinks they were worth shit.
You can't deny the SS were incredible soldiers. They were bred to fought, they were trained as hard as possible to fight, and all they knew was how to fight.

Do you seriously think that the Nazi military wasn't powerful? Hell, if you took the 1941 German Army and modernized it to today, there's a good chance they'd be the world's biggest superpower, not China/USA/Russia/etc.
the SS idea never came into effect, the german reich didn't last long enough for that. Yeah they were good, but the soldiers in the SS were just like any other at that period in time.
inane little opines
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Hey you Europeans are the reason the world is so fucked up because you had to stick you nose in every little countries business look what you did to Africa and the Middle East FFS. If you look at a map and see how many countries were controlled at one point by Europeans you'll see!
Ironic isn't it?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Hey you Europeans are the reason the world is so fucked up because you had to stick you nose in ever little countries business look what you did to Africa and the Middle East FFS.
1. You apparently served in the Spetsnaz, therefore you're European, therefore, you're the root of the problem as well.
2. You iz liek so kewl
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Thanks!
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

In soviet russia, neck break you!

wait what
inane little opines
firebolt5
+114|6155

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

wait wut
https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9506/dogownedqc5.jpg
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Mek-Izzle wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I dont think anyone who hasnt gone through some sort of SF training has the credibility to bash any nation's special ops.

get in there
No, we didn't mate. They fucked us up!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

cowami wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Hey you Europeans are the reason the world is so fucked up because you had to stick you nose in ever little countries business look what you did to Africa and the Middle East FFS.
1. You apparently served in the Spetsnaz, therefore you're European, therefore, you're the root of the problem as well.
2. You iz liek so kewl
Russia = Asia. Don't even listen to him, he's not worth it, cowami.

jord wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

I was wondering if you were retarded.

At least now I'm not the only one that knows. Unlucky Posideon choosing to back up this clown.
I'm not backing him up whatsoever. I'm just saying, you can't deny that the Waffen SS were incredible soldiers. That's all.

dayarath wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol

the SS idea never came into effect, the german reich didn't last long enough for that. Yeah they were good, but the soldiers in the SS were just like any other at that period in time.
What? There were 39 divisions of Waffen-SS troops fighting in battle.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-16 14:08:13)

No i have a book that they give the Spetznas it tells you all the tactics, combat manuvers etc etc.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

daddyofdeath wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

get in there
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop

daddyofdeath wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

get in there
Bet you guys liked it
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
I wouldnt say the SS were incredible soldiers.  They were just pretty well trained and disciplined.  Our regular army units were defeating them in WW2.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

Poseidon wrote:

I ment, that how it was supposed to be hadn't come into effect just there, the people in the SS at that time were just regular grown ups with SF training, not the kids raised to be soldiers idea - that would've come about 10 years later.
inane little opines
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

Poseidon wrote:

cowami wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

2. You iz liek so kewl
Russia = Asia. Don't even listen to him, he's not worth it, cowami.

jord wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

I was wondering if you were retarded.

At least now I'm not the only one that knows. Unlucky Posideon choosing to back up this clown.
I'm not backing him up whatsoever. I'm just saying, you can't deny that the Waffen SS were incredible soldiers. That's all.

dayarath wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Russia's part west of the Ural is Europe.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

There is roughly 200,000 Marines, at least by 2011 there should be 202,000 if Wikipedia is to be believed.
One hundred soldiers, no matter HOW good, cannot defeat an army of this magnitude. No way in Hell.

The SAS doesn't work in the buisiness of defeating armies, the SAS exists to complete missions or specific objectives - very cloak-and-dagger. The Marines on the other hand are a well-trained fighting force who are professionals at fighting full-scale wars.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

No i have a book that they give the Spetznas it tells you all the tactics, combat manuvers etc etc.
So that equals being in the Spetnaz?

So lets see then.

I'm Richard Hammond, A former SBS soldier, an SAS soldier, A comedian, British and American going by the books I've read.

Last edited by jord (2008-03-16 14:10:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard