Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
When you shake someones hand, and for some reason they hold on longer and longer...

To the point where all the shaking has actually stopped and your now just holding they're hand.

You've already tried to innitiate the 'ok im retracting my hand now' phase but he continues to hold on.

It's really awkward & i notice it mostly happens with old guys.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard
Spit your hand the next time you have to shake hands with that person
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas
I hate it more when you go to shake a guy's hand and he shakes your hand like a woman.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Always shake a hand with attitude, strengthand confidence. It shows what kind of person you are.
Be firm and be fast.

If they want to hold your hand, karate chop their ass.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I hate it more when you go to shake a guy's hand and he shakes your hand like a woman.
Hah that bugs me too, when they're more shaking your fingers than your hand.

grr
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

ebug9 wrote:

Grip the old fart's hand harder so he knows when you've finished shaking his hand. Don't be a sissy and assume his hand is gonna fall off.
This perticular situation was meeting my girlfriends grampa for the first time which taking said advice would not be to my advantage. Especially considering he was, no lie, 6'10. Appearently his brother is like 7 something hahaha.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm bad at meeting people, infact I hate it. Never know when to try and shake someone's hand, awkward...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

ebug9 wrote:

Mitch wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Grip the old fart's hand harder so he knows when you've finished shaking his hand. Don't be a sissy and assume his hand is gonna fall off.
This perticular situation was meeting my girlfriends grampa for the first time which taking said advice would not be to my advantage. Especially considering he was, no lie, 6'10. Appearently his brother is like 7 something hahaha.
Ok...revamp my technique...

Base your handshake firmness on age weight height and assumed punching ability.
I rofled
1927(h)

Mitch wrote:

i notice it mostly happens with old guys.
Its massively important to give a firm handshake and look them in the eye but your right overdoing by time or strength looses respect straight away.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6132|North Tonawanda, NY

1927(h) wrote:

Mitch wrote:

i notice it mostly happens with old guys.
Its massively important to give a firm handshake and look them in the eye but your right overdoing by time or strength looses respect straight away.
This is true.  You need to have a confident, strong handshake and it is vital to have eye contact. 

Oftentimes, a handshake is a first impression, and you only get one of those...
Enzzenmachine
+20|6347

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

agree
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
I try to break the other persons hand
13rin
+977|6481
i cold fish people sometimes just to mess with them.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6631|The Netherlands
Just pull your fucking arm back man, why this whole thread ?

lol
Brasso
+1,549|6632

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Yeah, I have no trouble crushing their hand in my man-grip.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Yeah, I have no trouble crushing their hand in my lolgrip.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6558|Scotland
Its worse when you think someone is gonna shake your hand, you extend yours, and then they move their hand back and your hand is left in no mans land.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

ddenholm67 wrote:

Its worse when you think someone is gonna shake your hand, you extend yours, and then they move their hand back and your hand is left in no mans land.
...free to slap them in the face!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6643|7th level of hell

bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
I hate shaking hands more with a woman cos I dont know if I should do it hard or no in case I hurt them , but I dont wanna seem like a wimp
Brasso
+1,549|6632

bennisboy wrote:

I hate shaking hands more with a woman cos I dont know if I should do it hard or no in case I hurt them , but I dont wanna seem like a wimp
well usually the like it very hard

that's the feeling i get.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
i hate it when you go to shake a guys hand and they pull that fucking grab your thumb type hand shake WTF not so bad if ya on the sports feild but in a meeting COMONNNNNNNNN
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I hate it more when you go to shake a guy's hand and he shakes your hand like a woman.gay
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

At least he's not pulling you closer and closer towards him. Then the inevitable kiss occurs and you are bound for life.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

.Sup wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I hate it more when you go to shake a guy's hand and he shakes your hand like a woman.gay
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard