Ratboy
+8|5890
My ping at the moment on BF2 has hit an all time suckage. We're talking about 80 pings on uk servers ( i live in uk) and 100+ on European.

Is AOL sucking at the moment? Or is it just me.....
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
Yes it happens. If the situation doesn't change tomorrow, call the ISP.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ratboy
+8|5890
I've called them twice, they didn't understand the problem -.-

My call got escalated like 3 times, i eventually got to the manager or supervisor who still didn't properly understand the situation. Is anyone else's AOL sucking?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6543|Scotland
AOL always sucks tbh
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6685|The Ville

Ratboy wrote:

My call got escalated like 3 times, i eventually got to the manager or supervisor who still didn't properly understand the situation. Is anyone else's AOL sucking?
I got banned from aol
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6543|Scotland

Obiwan wrote:

Ratboy wrote:

I got banned from aol
Lmao how come
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6700|Germany
Get rid of AOL, now !
I was with them until I started gaming and torrenting. Horrible !!!

Last edited by HellHead (2008-03-03 12:41:20)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

Why do people still use AOL? It was fail in the 90s and it hasn't changed yet.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

AOL in UK != AOL in US
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

AOL in UK != AOL in US
Still the same retarded proxy/DHCP system and spying/torrentcapping.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
The#1Spot
+105|6531|byah

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Heh I have not used aol in 10years.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6372|the land of bourbon
remember aohell?  that little app you could use back in the day to send fake admin messages to get peoples passwords and shit?  ahh the good old days...

oh yeah and AOL sucks balls.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Ratboy
+8|5890
Ok jokes aside What ISP do you guys recommend?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6543|Scotland

Ratboy wrote:

Ok jokes aside What ISP do you guys recommend?
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/

Find out what is available in your area. Make a poll with the results.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6558|Up a tree
aol-uk has been taken over by the car phone wharehouse, they are changing everything over at the moment,thats why they say we're getting shit pings and unstable connections. they say it will be better when its finished....... they want me to pay to end my contract early !
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6680|London, UK

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

aol-uk has been taken over by the car phone wharehouse, they are changing everything over at the moment,thats why they say we're getting shit pings and unstable connections. they say it will be better when its finished....... they want me to pay to end my contract early !
lol Ive been with AOL for 8 years now I realise why I had problems the other day

Iam gonna switch to Virgin 8MB but I don't know what to do cause I heard when I cancel my AOL account I gotta wait a few days but I don't want to do that cause I got coursework to do

Last edited by bullit (2008-03-04 03:25:33)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
My AOL is fine...
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6505|montreal, quebec

Ratboy wrote:

My ping at the moment on BF2 has hit an all time suckage. We're talking about 80 pings on uk servers ( i live in uk) and 100+ on European.

Is AOL sucking at the moment? Or is it just me.....
change ISP
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6680|London, UK
seeing as this is an AOL thread is anyone having problems with their BT Voyager 105 it seems for some reason to be losing signal then reconnecting its beginning to piss me right off :@
02fxnmaurer
+75|6473|Birmingham UK
its a usb modem.....piece of shit
Ratboy
+8|5890

bullit wrote:

seeing as this is an AOL thread is anyone having problems with their BT Voyager 105 it seems for some reason to be losing signal then reconnecting its beginning to piss me right off :@
Use a router mate.
ReTox
+100|6490|State of RETOXification
ReTox's law of ISPs:

Everything is better than AOL.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6558|Up a tree

Ratboy wrote:

bullit wrote:

Use a router mate.
Complain about the service and they'll do you a deal, when i first complained they gave me my internet for half price and a new router!!. they are desperate to keep customers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard