belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5985|Perth, indian ocean

GR34 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

A 15-year-old boy from Hunterdon County, New Jersey suffered second-degree burns this evening after he put a paint can in a campfire and it exploded, police said.The Readington Township teen, whose name was not released, was flown by helicopter to Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, police said. He suffered second-degree burns to his legs and arms but was alert and talking when police arrived at the scene on Briar Road about 8 p.m., Readington police Sgt. Joe Greco said.

The victim told police he put the paint can in the campfire because "he wanted to see what it would do," Greco said.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/0 … _in_r.html
well he is American that explains it entirely
I'm Aussie, I've done that shit before.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

The stupidest kid isn't born yet ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
I did that once threw my near empty lynx can into a fire I made in my back garden and then hid behind a table and it went BOOM after a few seconds like a bomb went off lol
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K

GR34 wrote:

QFT
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ

GR34 wrote:

Oh yea, cuz the rest of the world is so intelligent, huh? I bet no one in Canada is a goddamn moron either.... There are stupid ass people all over the globe, not just in the US.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

jason85 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Oh yea, cuz the rest of the world is so intelligent, huh? I bet no one in Canada is a goddamn moron either.... There are stupid ass people all over the globe, not just in the US.
The majority reside in the US though.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Simon wrote:

QFT
You only get a Darwin award if you remove yourself from the gene pool. He would receive an honorary mention.
I wasn't giving him a Darwin award, rather I was just proving Darwinism in action.
It even more proves, how society just fucks up natural selection. In our world, even retards like this kid get a decent chance of survival. And offspring...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Just a quick aside: LoL at people saying "He's American, of course he did that". Fighting ignorance with ignorance, eh?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

My friend put a tin of cheddar cheese in a campfire.  Not your flimsy canned rubbish, this was a army-grade-sealed-galvanised-corrugated-heavy-duty can (it came from a rations pack).

Later, we were back with the group, some distance from the fire, and talking while waiting for some others.

Then there was a massive BANG and bits of metal and cheddar went everywhere.  Luckily no one was near the fire at the time, as there was only the base and a tab of metal left.

Moral:  Stupid shit can get you killed or maimed, so get the hell away if you want to try something like that.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2008-03-04 03:54:55)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
reminds me of this camping trip...

we had a huge bonfire outside my buddy's old hunting cabin, and we were taking everything that would burn and throwing it in the fire. my buddy got a little too drunk and passed out like 5 feet from the fire. this is one of my favorite pics:

https://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/73/21/23207386/n23207386_32742091_7757.jpg

ah how i miss those days
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ

JET_G raidensen wrote:

jason85 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

The majority reside in the US though.
I'll give you that, but simply because we have so many damn people here. As well and rednecks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard