atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6771|Atlanta, GA USA

[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade wrote:

http://www.nearlygood.com/video/pentagonlies.html will expand ure mind
Damn, if I didn't know better, I would have thought Michael Moore directed that...
FI|ExTinguish
+0|6720

as soon as i read the title of this article i wanted to post a different link to the same movie. but i mean this movie is full of contreversy. it makes u think.... did bush do this to give him a legit reason to go to war with iraq and hope that his want for oil would be covered up by this "attack". the US government can truely manipulate its population to the needed extent to keep them in the dark about what is really going on. (this is not meant to attack anyone in paticular) im sure every government has had to do so but it seems that the states do it so much more than other world leaders. i mean this whole movie could of been made by the government themselves to spue more uncertanty in their ppl and to the world (this movie has been around the world**). now that they have their ppl uncertain about what to believe the mind washing machine goes into action and 2 weeks later the whole affair was truely a plane and the movie was a mock up by some reportor who wanted to make good money. i dont know but i would like ure feed back on this mind boggling subject.

*** my link was from somewhere in the uk. that is why i said this movie made the world
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK

Rubbish, pathetic, stupid conspiracy attempt number #1278473875. I cannot believe for a second that anyone would believe that.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
I'm still waiting for someone to explain WHY they don't believe that movie.  Research proof that the video is false and present it.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
It doesn't matter if it was, I would be cool with it. It would have been the Right move. If all 5 planes had been taken out. It still would have been the right move . but hillary would be President by now. Only Democrats can kill their own people without consequence.
dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

dragon102 wrote:

Who does the commendant of the USMC report to?
DoD:The Secetary of the Navy.

Jprox wrote:

teflon-

all i wanted to do was thank you and dragon for your service .. check.
next i wanted to make fun of dragon's silly conclusions          .. check.
and make one joke about the marine vs navy relationship and you had to go and muck it up. thank you.

please don't look into phrases so deeply, i typed that up in about 2mins -  just worried about getting the message out quickly, not concerned with typo's, or grammer errors. but thank you for ruining my joke and for your service (seriously)

bry
Jprox, wasn't trying to steal your thunder, I'm chillin man. I am just a stubborn ol' Marine, I'm sure you have run into a few of us.

dragon102: Nothing personal, I'm just a salty ol' Marine.
Its cool dude im glad you guys are out there we all have a job to do
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

atlvolunteer wrote:

Damn, if I didn't know better, I would have thought Michael Moore directed that...
My EXACT thoughts.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

please dont talk about this. i lost an uncle on Sept 11th, he was trying to save a life in tower 1 when it collapsed

if you are smart, you will watch those clips to SEE PLANES HITTING THE BUILDINGS. fighters were not scrambled to those liners, cause we didnt know their whereabouts
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6765|Toronto Canada
are all of the innocents killed by the Coalition considered victims of 9/11?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

kessel! wrote:

yea americans kill civilians for kicks.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6767|Arizona
I was stationed at Langley AFB when Sept. 11th happened.  I was cleanin up dorms for "disciplinary" reasons...and early that morning, not sure of the time, but I saw 2 alert F-16's launch from the back of the base.  They came back a bit later, and even though it was a distance to see, but I do wanna say one didn't have all of it's armaments.  I could be wrong, but I can guarantee those planes takin off around the same time frame of those commercial airliners.  Make your own assumption.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

kessel! wrote:

yes.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ose+change

--EDIT--

Watch this please...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-07 20:23:39)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Hmm... Either there are alot of people watching it or I'm not getting any arguments of why that is some pinko, commie, liberal pot smoking bs...

Just incase there are any members of any military out there, you are the best kind of person there is... you believe in your country and you protect its people. Just PLEASE, question your leadership every third or fourth year, if nobody questions those governing, then democracy is a waste of time.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Awww, shit. I was lookin forward to being flamed like hell for those posts. Come on people, watch that movie and flame me!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Flight 93 could have been shot down or the passengers could have finally gotten through the uber secure reinforced cockpit door with nothing more than food carts and what they had on board and forced the terrorists to bring the plane down in the heat of the fight.

The Pentagon could have been hit with a plane or it could have been something else like a smaller jet or a missle. We don't know because all the footage taken within the immediate area with except of one crappy parking lot camera was confiscated within 30 minutes of the incident even though the damage shown is far from being conclusive to the supposed size of the flight in question.

Did we know the terrorists were planning something or did we really have no clue? Lots of information to support or deny both of these claims.

Why, if the terrorist on the flights that day were all Red Flagged as dangerous, were they allowed to still board the flight? Yet another question unanswered.

There are alot of questions and a whole lot of answers. But these answers are hardley the entire story. The 9/11 Commission published what they found which in my mind is nothing more than a public appeasement of the general citizenship. I have a feeling if the real truth was known far and wide that the current administration would no longer exist and we would have elected a different new president last election and demanded justice from other agencies as well. A whole lot of powerful people would have lost their jobs. It's not far fetched to say that these same powerful people would like to keep their jobs and hence fabricated enough information to appease the people without implicating themselves.

Just my opinion.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX

Flecco wrote:

Awww, shit. I was lookin forward to being flamed like hell for those posts. Come on people, watch that movie and flame me!
I'll bite.

Your want to be flamed is the exact reason you should not have access to the Debate and Serious Talk forum section.

Flame done.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Flecco
iPod is broken.

My want to be flamed is not the way to describe it. More or less, I thought many ignorant people would probably latch onto the Doco as propaganda or somesuch. Didn't expect a post to follow mine that was civil. Anybody bother to watch Loose Change yet?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
US gov could have shot it down, so what? the terrorists are still gonna crash it and still kill those ppl, so would u think if the terroists crashed it into the white house (i think that was the plane) and not let the airforce take action? ppl are still gonna die either way. But any aircraft goes near 3km of white house airspace will be shot down for safety reasons
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813

stryyker wrote:

kessel! wrote:

yea americans kill civilians for kicks.
Admitting is the first step...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
since when did the US kill civilians on purpose? maybe they thought civilians in iraq might of been insurgeant since they maybe carring a long huge case which may be an RPG or chello, who knows? or some were caught in the line of fire
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Sadly, no one wants to listen Flecco...I'll watch Loose Change when I get home, but I've already gotten a rundown of it from voodoochild.
[Wolfpack]KaptMiller
+0|6746
I can see that people will not see the truth...and the truth is sad and brutal and unhumane.....but look at the facts...with ur minds and not with ur hearts....and u will see that whole day was a setup....im sorry i know that that implies ALOT....First thing people will say is....that many people could not keep quiet....but i think they could....the right motivation....money...nations weatlh....nation pride...egos...power...war...control....be in the loop....promotions....its them not me...and just think about a little projekt in the 40´s Mahatten projekt 500.000 people worked on that and congress did not know about it...and that implies alot TO....(people-nation funds)

we live in a global world were preperation for things to come have been in motion for years....

to think that democratic nations only do good and never hurt thier own people is to be blind and naive....but so what, that is what the havemores whats u to think...nations pride...

But open a history book and take a look or look among people...we all conspirer, to get somthing...but not all of us sits in big buiness or goverment were a conspiracy WILL affect U And URS....
and its not just about oil....in the end its about getting us all freaking scared so that we will give all our freedom to private companys that control the software that is to check us and keep us safe from ourselfs....i know it sounds so big and mindbogling.....But if 8/9 of the planet belives in a god...propoganda DOES WORK and IS WORKING.....

but we cant change that now....and none of the REAL terrorist will get caught.....its sad but true....

long live free speech and cartoons....humor...logic...human rights.....moral....and creativerty....
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Marconius wrote:

Sadly, no one wants to listen Flecco...I'll watch Loose Change when I get home, but I've already gotten a rundown of it from voodoochild.
Happily mo one wants to listen to either of you.

Hunter S. Thompson on 911 R U F N joken ?

Loose change ?  dont waste anyone elses time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard