SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY
http://english.pravda.ru/society/storie … Bird-boy-0

Article wrote:

“When you start talking to him, he chirps”, - says Galina Volskaya, a social worker of Kirovskiy region, Volgograd. A boy doesn’t understand human language at all. He just chirps and when realizing that he is not understood, starts to wave hands in the way birds winnow wings
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5986|Aus, Qld
What the?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
Apparently certain attributes of what makes us human (language being the only one i know) have to be learned/understood before the age of six, after that it becomes impossible.  Someone in the 1700's found a wolf-boy, and managed to teach him to become a member of society.  Everything was perfect, except he had no ability to communicate; verbal or written.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
I don't really believe the source...

It says in it "In the USA 2 girls were brought up by a pack of monkeys."

Where in the USA do we have large amounts of monkeys?

Sounds like the whole thing is probably BS.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Apparently certain attributes of what makes us human (language being the only one i know) have to be learned/understood before the age of six, after that it becomes impossible.  Someone in the 1700's found a wolf-boy, and managed to teach him to become a member of society.  Everything was perfect, except he had no ability to communicate; verbal or written.
that cant be true
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC
I thought this picture from the 'Other Articles' column was more interesting

https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9654/robot1cn3.jpg
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

I thought this picture from the 'Other Articles' column was more interesting

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9654/robot1cn3.jpg
looks liek zombie lincoln tbh
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I read something similar. A kid was left in africa after his parents were killed. He was raised by monkeys. He went on to become the leader of their group. Then some explorers found him and tried to bring him back to civilization. He was taught to talk with the humans, but always wanted to go back to the jungle and in the end he went back, leaving his girl friend, Jane I think her name was, behind. Very sad really.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

TuataraDude wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I read something similar. A kid was left in africa after his parents were killed. He was raised by monkeys. He went on to become the leader of their group. Then some explorers found him and tried to bring him back to civilization. He was taught to talk with the humans, but always wanted to go back to the jungle and in the end he went back, leaving his girl friend, Jane I think her name was, behind. Very sad really.
Was his name Tarzan perhaps?

Last edited by SgtSlauther (2008-02-29 17:54:42)

HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

TuataraDude wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Yeah, I actually saw a documentary of that... Apparently he learned English from singing it.

BOOM...Clayton...
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa

SgtSlauther wrote:

You've read it too?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

TuataraDude wrote:

SgtSlauther wrote:

You've read it too?
Ja it was a very interesting news article bricks were shat tbh.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

pravda.ru also wrote:

Read also 'Mysterious dwarfish alien brutally murdered in Russia's remote village'

SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

pravda.ru also wrote:

Read also 'Mysterious dwarfish alien brutally murdered in Russia's remote village'

OH SHI-
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
wtf, this aint DST
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6638|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wtf, this aint DST
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

XxRavenxX wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

that cant be true
Saw it on a documentary on TLC, it did happen. google it.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

Creepy.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Reminds me of that wolf-boy.
1927(h)

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Where in the USA do we have large amounts of monkeys?
Goverment?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard