digger89
+0|6136|Australia

Agradhan wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

The only good spot is the one which allows you to see and kill many enemies.. and that means there is no such thing like the best spot. Much depends on the situation on the map. To play well you need to move from place to place. Otherwise you can have much time for wanking.
That is true. But it can be fun to spotsnipe from time to time. But a moving sniper in bf2 is a more dangerous sniper than a stationary one.
No it isn't how do u get a good shot off when your moving unkess if you change your position after taking out a few soldiers yes it can be dangerouse but if jump around that is just stupid
Helmet1
+0|6623|Utah
I think some of the best sniping perchs are in the open, totally exposed.   Some of the best rounds i have had playing sniper were when i chose spots that were in the open on a hillside with abosolutely no cover, or in the middle of the road or bridge because no one looks there.  People tend to look for snipers on the cranes, on buildings, in the bushes and trees, and other areas that have good cover.  My longest kill streak as sniper, i believe it is 16, was from the middle of the road leading to the airfield on wake.  The spots with good cover work well, but sometimes that overlooked spot that nobody thinks twice about can really be a good place to get a few kills.

Last edited by Helmet1 (2007-07-17 20:21:17)

weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6164|California
best place on wake is on carrier as china with an M95
RaZoRbLiTs
+0|6151
My own asshole;)
one-shot_killer
+1|6119
Strike- first CP across the bridge, behind the wall.... u can see everything yet ur head is very vulnerable
Capella_Ben
+1|5989|Brisbane, Australia
I go for the highest spot and look for other snipers.  Snipers are easy to hit as they always go prone.  You can make a healthy living just shooting other snipers.

Ben
noobpwnr330
+0|5987

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

lol sgt_bob go on msn
doesnt that turn off ur computer or something.....
bombardier9999
+20|6482
Listen, there is no best sniper spot, because to be an amazing sniper, your never in one spot!!! When im a sniper, i usually have at the minimum 6 to 1 kill to death ratio, and thats cause i know what im doing, plus im an amazing knifer,(8000 kills with knife on accoutns and counting) also, using your pistol, if you hit a guy once with any sniper rifle other than SVD, pull out ur pistol and cap him once more, and hes down, unless he got a med pack, do it quickly enough, and he wont have time. Even long range, pull the pistol, more accurate than you think...
martinez
+5|5979|Worcester, MA

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

where do u think the best sniping spots are in either sharqi, wake or strike???
strike, you got a better chance if you get on the tower in square and on the market area, i personaly snipe everyone anywere
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5981
On strike go to the burned out APC first up on the left of the main road and snipe away. Be warned though, thats the first spot I check as a sniper on MEC    Also, I have a awesome sniping spot at square, which allows me to take out guys coming in from suburb. But that would be telling

Karkand is probably my favourite map, because there is so many great sniping opportunities on it. I dont really go to a spot and say im sniping here and thats it, its more a case of seeing where the threats are (UAV, commander spotting etc), and working out the best way to hit the target. Its all abotu concealment imo.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
I gave up long LONG ago on "spots", im always on the move, but i guess im much better than regular snipers. Although, on the odd occasion i will stick to a spot for awhile, but these are secret, and TBH, not usually very "hidden", they reflect my sniping style and skill. Ill give on spot i use though, at square to the right theres the TOW and the barricades, it gives a fantastic view of both the alley from hotel, and the road, not to mention if squares taken it provides epic CQC sniping.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia

JET_G raidenson wrote:

...but i guess im much better than regular snipers
No blowing smoke there eh...   hehe jk  (do you ever venture off internode servers??? Haven't seen you since i got permabanned)

It's very rare that i'll be camping on karkand or sharqi. The actions too intense and i just can't resist running in. On wake however i tend to work one area for a while and then move on to the next spot. The maps so big and there is so much cover you can camp for a while before you're noticed.

Rod
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I gave up long LONG ago on "spots", im always on the move, but i guess im much better than regular snipers. Although, on the odd occasion i will stick to a spot for awhile, but these are secret, and TBH, not usually very "hidden", they reflect my sniping style and skill. Ill give on spot i use though, at square to the right theres the TOW and the barricades, it gives a fantastic view of both the alley from hotel, and the road, not to mention if squares taken it provides epic CQC sniping.
blah blah hot blah blah air blah blah blah etc etc....

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X

Rod Foxx wrote:

JET_G raidenson wrote:

...but i guess im much better than regular snipers
No blowing smoke there eh...   hehe jk  (do you ever venture off internode servers??? Haven't seen you since i got permabanned)

It's very rare that i'll be camping on karkand or sharqi. The actions too intense and i just can't resist running in. On wake however i tend to work one area for a while and then move on to the next spot. The maps so big and there is so much cover you can camp for a while before you're noticed.

Rod
Sif, i AM better than most of the nubs you see with sniper, on aussie/nz servers at least

Yo, sup man! Yeah, i usually hit up GA for all maps and #2, why you perm from node?
k.one
+22|6193|Finland

RaZoRbLiTs wrote:

My own asshole;)
lol really... maybe i have to test it
lmao
Kinslayer
Banned
+4|5968
Against a very good sniper, no spot will do. You cant just keep shuffling around. If your going to stay in a prone position while "concealed" then at least get 400 - 500m away..I move about at 200 - 500 because I'm alot harder to hit. So if they see me..Oh well? Least they cant hit.
Jibba Jabbas
+1|5920|Ohio

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

To reach the best sniper spot press Alt + F4
rofl waffle
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Jibba Jabbas wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

To reach the best sniper spot press Alt + F4
rofl waffle
Try not to bump an old topic.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6611|balls
you'd be suprised how many kills i've gotten on karkand when sitting in the fountain that's west of the square and at the bottom of the ramp headed toward the suburb.  no one looks there for some reason.  i sit behind the middle stone piece and just snipe the enemy headed toward the suburbs.  standing up and kneeling regularly.  of course sooner or later i'm finally found.
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!
the real deal to be a sniper is simply to sit on the same spot and camp the whole round with 2 claymores covering all possible ways the enemy may come near find you but that is no great tactic if u want more score...you can always run around and shoot enemies in cqc  but the best thing is to sneak around and camp a while a little away from a flag you just capped and wait for the enemy to show up here are some really nice spots at karkandhttps://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/thepilot91/strike_at_karkand-1.png

1:is behind the leaves in the tree you get there by jumping up on the wall by the mg use the silenced pistol and it will take a good while for anyone to find you

2:there is a balcony on the house wich with a little skill you can jump in to and take out enemies at the flag

3:its a quite simple but good spot...its along the side of the locomotive there from you can cover te train accident easily without being seen so easily

4:is actually a small glitch wich no1 exept me know about ...im pretty sure...if you from the place where the chimney ladder begins jump down to the right on to the long roof of the corridor and then lay down you can see and shoot trough the chimney bottom and easy cover cement factory against threat from warehouse

5:this is no special place its simply on the roof of the factorybuilding...but the thing is its so rare that people almost count on it...so if you just capped the factory flag you can sit there wait for the enemies to show up at the flag

6:this is aswell a very simple spot, you get there by just walking along the pipes from factory the thing is its so rare the enemies never count on someone being there

7: this is a great spot to take out enemies eho are going over the bridge to train accident if you are US and has the whole left side of karkand the whole idea is to lay behind the trainwagon wheels and aim to the bridge because the dont expect to get shot all the way from there

and here are a few from mashtuur
https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/thepilot91/mashtuur.png

1:is a really really great spot(i belive) I spent like 8 hours camping at this place of maybe the 20 first hours in the beginning of my bf2 carrer and i really love this place:)... you place a claymore in the stairs in the one end of the bridge and another one in the other end so you can camp in peace...anyway the spot is on the cement sort of rack beside the steel walk the place is so rare and coverd by the dark you can lay there shooting guy after guy who comes to the power plant

2:is the same as number1 exept you have more distance to your target so its harder to hit , but it will be even harder for the enemy to find you

3: is on the roof top of the high house with a ladder on the side this is good placed spot but its so common its not all to good tough but if you try real hard and get the timing perfect you can jump from the highest point of the house to the building next to the one you are on and that place is both awsome for sniping and VERY rare

and here are some at sharqi:
https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/thepilot91/sharq.png

1: this is the ultimate spot if you want to shoot enemies on top of tvstation.. be sure to climb up on the house NEXT to the high one with  a saddam painting in the side the reason why tis place is so great is that they cant see you from tvstation because its out of their wiew distance but not yours...(its strange yes...but useful) this is aswell a quite good spot to cover suburb and construction site

2:this point is quite diffuse becuse its actually more than one but there are a couple of houses around there and you can go between them to find the spot you want but the reason its a good spot is that(again:P) its so rare

3:really good spot you can cover alot of distance from here(the roof of the high house near hotel flag) and its quite rare aswell

4:this is a really sneaky spot if you get there but people never notice this spot because theres no common way getting there , there is a room in the construction site house wich have no stairs ladder or normal doorway leading in to it so you will have to get to it by jumping down from one floor above...when you get there there is a small spring between the wall and a sheet of wood where you can aim and shoot enemies at the village and they will have trouble both seeing,finding, and most of all shooting you

and about wake there is no actual good spot exept the leaning boat but you can only get there airborne and you wont get many chances to shoo enemies otherwise there are the common bushes and so...

hope it was any good

Last edited by thepilot91 (2008-02-28 01:35:51)

Fateless
+36|6241|Jennifer Connellys Pants
A-la Secrets of battlefield ^^
Tauri1980
+1|6628
"thepilot91

1:is a really really great spot(i belive) I spent like 8 hours camping at this place of maybe the 20 first hours in the beginning of my bf2 carrer and i really love this place:)... you place a claymore in the stairs in the one end of the bridge and another one in the other end so you can camp in peace...anyway the spot is on the cement sort of rack beside the steel walk the place is so rare and coverd by the dark you can lay there shooting guy after guy who comes to the power plant"

"Coverd by the dark"....that depends on what graphics settings you use... if you play with all settings on high you will see that spot as dark...but i will see it as bright since i dont play on high settings so you can camp all you want and i will still see you but you think your safe. Your not...happy hunting....hehe

Last edited by Tauri1980 (2008-03-01 10:26:29)

geNius
..!.,
+144|6441|SoCal
Any sniper "spot" is homosexual.  Stick and move.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!

Tauri1980 wrote:

"thepilot91

1:is a really really great spot(i belive) I spent like 8 hours camping at this place of maybe the 20 first hours in the beginning of my bf2 carrer and i really love this place:)... you place a claymore in the stairs in the one end of the bridge and another one in the other end so you can camp in peace...anyway the spot is on the cement sort of rack beside the steel walk the place is so rare and coverd by the dark you can lay there shooting guy after guy who comes to the power plant"

"Coverd bt the dark"....that depends on what graphics settings you use... if you play with all settings on high you will see that spot as dark...but i will see it as bright since i dont play on high settings so you can camp all you want and i will still see you but you think your safe. Your not...happy hunting....hehe
yea but it will still be harder for you to see just because of your low graphic settins   and you'll be dead be4 you see either me or darkness or brightness;) boomheadshot!
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!

geNius wrote:

Any sniper "spot" is homosexual.  Stick and move.
thats because you are just one other nadespamming G36E medicplayer -.-

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard