-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

iLL*NaYmL3sS gets most of his kills in a plane or a chopper.  He pretty much is average to below average on the ground - when he chooses to be on the ground.  I think his beef is that AA is tougher than it should be.  I heard other good pilots say they've adjusted.  If he's as good as his stats indicate, he'll adjust, too.  I think he's just pissed because now he has to change his routine.
and thats the thing, i sucked at infantry, but i never bitched about like these pussies who bitch about aerial stuff. in fact i was adjusting and getting better at it. but these whining pussies who caused the game to be changed never even fucking tried to get better in the air and they bitched about it and sadly ea listened to them even though they gave no effort to even try and they completely fucked the game up for those noobs.
Oh give me a break the jets were so easy to fly and evade missiles in it was ridiculous I could go the entire round with 1 or 2 deaths in an aircraft if I wanted to and bomb the crap outta everything that moved... it was so unbalanced it was sick, NOW its about right, if you have any pilot skill this will barely affect you, I got 105 points last night on wake in a jet... it just the one that need three or four runs at AA to take it out that will suffer, you can STILL out manouver the stingers, and you can still take out or evade enemy planes, you just don't get as many chances to MISS or your dead. Like has been posted here over and over, anyone that has a decent amount of skill at this game will not see much effect from this patch on their scores, just the ppl that NEEDED the unbalance to make up for their own lack of skill will be affected... apparently you belong to the latter group... maybe you can read some gameplay tutorials or something and you too can learn how to play the game...
your fucking trash in a jet http://bf2s.com/player/Commander_Canuck%20/
thats because you were most likely dogfighting with noobs. had it been me or even better pilots than me i know, you wouldda been owned so bad you would have resorted to some other vehicle which i wouldda owned you in as well.
(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6642
first off - bring it on www.battlefieldbs.com   servers are on the first page I'll be in one of em, second if your so good whats the problem? your so obviously full of shit, go the fuck away and play unreal tourney or something kid, this is a game for realistic depiction of battlefield combat (as stated before they even released it) you need to play crimson skies or something where you can get hit by 2 missles and just go repair... look forward to shootin your ass down if you actually ever showed up (I'm sure you'll post a reason why you won't show right after this post)
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

first off - bring it on www.battlefieldbs.com   servers are on the first page I'll be in one of em, second if your so good whats the problem? your so obviously full of shit, go the fuck away and play unreal tourney or something kid, this is a game for realistic depiction of battlefield combat (as stated before they even released it) you need to play crimson skies or something where you can get hit by 2 missles and just go repair... look forward to shootin your ass down if you actually ever showed up (I'm sure you'll post a reason why you won't show right after this post)
with the new patch its possible cause the missile lock is fucking retarded. go back to 1.12 i will own your sorry ass in the inferior jets bitch. u can have the mig or the j10 and i will still own your garbage ass in a f35 bitch. and its a fucking game again dumbass. are you fucking stupid? dont you know what a game is? they're supposed to be fun. the only dipshits with the perception that its supposed to be real is stupid fucking noobs like you who wanted the game changed.

Last edited by -iLL*NaYmL3sS (2006-02-15 14:31:49)

Speelbal
+146|6747|Netherlands
Maybe this is asked before: But do you get the new unlocks if you don't own Special forces?? Because I got promoted to Second Leutiant, but no new unlocks.

So...does this only mean Special forces owners get the new Anti tank and sniper weapons?
Mainwaring45
+0|6647

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

<snip>and thats the thing, i sucked at infantry, but i never bitched about like these pussies who bitch about aerial stuff <snip>
Well, you're certainly making up for it now aren't you?  I've just played a good few hours with the new patch and yes, the balance has changed.  Suck it up and get used to the fact you have to play differently for a while. Until the next patch probably.

If you were that much of a shithot pilot it must have been getting boring for you anyhow so perhaps you should be pleased to get a change of scene.

Stand easy,
Mainwaring
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

Mainwaring45 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

<snip>and thats the thing, i sucked at infantry, but i never bitched about like these pussies who bitch about aerial stuff <snip>
Well, you're certainly making up for it now aren't you?  I've just played a good few hours with the new patch and yes, the balance has changed.  Suck it up and get used to the fact you have to play differently for a while. Until the next patch probably.

If you were that much of a shithot pilot it must have been getting boring for you anyhow so perhaps you should be pleased to get a change of scene.

Stand easy,
Mainwaring
its no longer about your skills as a pilot dude, dont you get it? all someone has to do is get behind you in a jet and only fucking idiots can miss with 6 missiles, or aa and aa vehicles have to just lock on you and shoot. its that simple cause ive played the patch myself against higher skilled pilots than me and i owned them with the aa and essex and the inferior f35 with lack of skill its not even funny. and if your gonna say"well maybe they're not that skilled", please, play with them on patch 1.12 were skill matters and get back to me.

Last edited by -iLL*NaYmL3sS (2006-02-15 14:47:20)

Jade456
+1|6660|Las Vegas
You can still miss with 6 missiles if the guy you are shooting at is a very good pilot.  From the vitrolic whining you have spewed in the last several posts, I'm concluding that group excludes you.   1.12 had jets and choppers with way too much armor. Case in point, a tank shell will DESTROY a jet or chopper in real life, and that's what BF2 was striving towards---realism.   So now that the unfair advantage to air is gone down a bit, you'll have to actually acquire some ground skills (like accuracy) or just whine on forums.....
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

Jade456 wrote:

You can still miss with 6 missiles if the guy you are shooting at is a very good pilot.  From the vitrolic whining you have spewed in the last several posts, I'm concluding that group excludes you.   1.12 had jets and choppers with way too much armor. Case in point, a tank shell will DESTROY a jet or chopper in real life, and that's what BF2 was striving towards---realism.   So now that the unfair advantage to air is gone down a bit, you'll have to actually acquire some ground skills (like accuracy) or just whine on forums.....
how the fuck would you know? what good pilot have you battled? if you missed with 6 missiles then your just horrible and need more practice. i have friends in the top 100 all around aviators that i shot down so easily its not even funny. and i am no where even close to the top 1000. in patch 1.12, i would be lucky to even get a missile hit cause they are so good at maneuvoring. dude stfu, you dont know what your saying.
ojk007
+0|6751|Melbourne

the_heart_attack wrote:

it would be good if any of the aussie servers had the patch......
TO ALL AUSSIES OUT THERE (who dont already know):

IF you have a game arena account, optusnet, or internode, (maybe even ii.net) d/l the patch from them and play on those servers there must but over 150 servers btwn them
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6753|Vienna, Austria
Ok... lets summarise what sucks:

*Claymores and mines don't kill friendlies (although n00bs running into red skulls is annoying, this is just plain unfair and already being exploited)

*Claymores and mines are indestructible (wtf is that for? I mean engineers and snipers should have to think and find some hidden place for their mines, that's what requires the skill... just because some guys can't get it right, we don't have to change the game)

*AA missiles are too unrealistic agile (this is the MOST annoying thing... I mean come one... a skilled F18 pilot could even get a Su34 down very easily BEFORE the patch because of his much better turnrate... now you don't even have to turn anymore cause the missiles hit anyway... I tested it today and this is just plain stupid... there's just nothing, NOTHING you can do to dodge those missiles anymore. Even when your in a full turn, you're going to eat every missile. There's just no reason to wait for a new plane to spawn if you only get one frag before the next best newbie shoots you down with his magic missiles)

*C4s can't be thrown while jumping anymore (this is rather annoying cause you can't throw them down from buildings and bridges so effectively anymore)

But there are also things that are really cool about the new patch:

*The changes concerning the grenade launcher are very intelligent imo

*The sniper rifles are now sniper rifles

Ok the rest is either good or acceptable... now if we could get this to EA or Dice or whoever is responsible, it would be very nice...

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-02-15 15:27:25)

=WTE=MasteRMattY
+1|6716
Any one rekon they will bring the requirements of the expert vehicle badges down? me and me mates think its near on impossible to hit 130,000 points and fit in 1300-1400 hrs- thats along time even if you started whoring from day one...(for generals rank etc) Any way of checking to see if they have brought them down in time?? Any one got any unxpected ones? -im not sure if this works a different way eg' you get the rank when you finaly rack this time up or its a muppet rank cause only a handfull will ever get it.........

Cheers all
niomosy
+26|6685

Vintageologist wrote:

Ok... lets summarise what sucks:

*Claymores and mines don't kill friendlies (although n00bs running into red skulls is annoying, this is just plain unfair and already being exploited)

*Claymores and mines are indestructible (wtf is that for? I mean engineers and snipers should have to think and find some hidden place for their mines, that's what requires the skill... just because some guys can't get it right, we don't have to change the game)

*AA missiles are too unrealistic agile (this is the MOST annoying thing... I mean come one... a skilled F18 pilot could even get a Su34 down very easily BEFORE the patch because of his much better turnrate... now you don't even have to turn anymore cause the missiles hit anyway... I tested it today and this is just plain stupid... there's just nothing, NOTHING you can do to dodge those missiles anymore. Even when your in a full turn, you're going to eat every missile. There's just no reason to wait for a new plane to spawn if you only get one frag before the next best newbie shoots you down with his magic missiles)

*C4s can't be thrown while jumping anymore (this is rather annoying cause you can't throw them down from buildings and bridges so effectively anymore)

But there are also things that are really cool about the new patch:

*The changes concerning the grenade launcher are very intelligent imo

Ok the rest is either good or acceptable... now if we could get this to EA or Dice or whoever is responsible, it would be very nice...
C4: Time to learn how to actually use C4, then   The tossing thing really should never have been there in the first place.  It just seemed like lazy coding on the part of Dice that it was even allowed in the first place.

AA: I watched quite a number of jets head for cover when they had an AA lock on them.  It worked plenty well for many a fighter I saw last night.  Also watched several just get the hell out of there. 

Mines: Unless I'm mistaken, I took mines out last night with a tank shot.  It seems idiotic that a grenade won't detonate the stuff.  There'll have to be some complaints to EA/Dice about that for the next patch release.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
why because you never learned it? its a skill that not everyone knew how to acquire. thats why i label people like you noobs.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6843|-

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

why because you never learned it? its a skill that not everyone knew how to acquire. thats why i label people like you noobs.
Keep it up, you're making a case for yourself to be banned.

If I find any more inflamitory posts in this thread they will be promptly deleted.
Sunday8PM
+1|6836|EU
here's a bug: the L96A1 is showing as a M24 when viewing vids recorded with the battlecorder.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
dude im just stating my opinion its not like i took a personal lash at him. and if someone gets offended by being called noob on forums then they shouldnt be in here in the first place.
Sunday8PM
+1|6836|EU

Vintageologist wrote:

(...)
(..)
yes! that is what I love most about the patch! now I can pick people off from miles away!!!! mwuhahahaha
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6692|Germany
I love the new patch!

The sniper rifles are now how they should have been right from the start,the PKM finally is a machine gun.

The new AA is ok aswell,all the bitches who cry about getting pwnzord in a jet are just mediocre pilots.

The jets vs. AA balnce is just right,I got a Aerial Service Ribbon today and I'm surely not an ace(only 6 or 7 hours),it just takes a littlebit more from the pilot to jetwhore successfully.
Idiots who just used to bomb from every angle are now IGLA fodder,the real aces know the right approaches to each spot on each map.

I think the patch is great,adapt or die!
niomosy
+26|6685

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I love the new patch!

The sniper rifles are now how they should have been right from the start,the PKM finally is a machine gun.

The new AA is ok aswell,all the bitches who cry about getting pwnzord in a jet are just mediocre pilots.

The jets vs. AA balnce is just right,I got a Aerial Service Ribbon today and I'm surely not an ace(only 6 or 7 hours),it just takes a littlebit more from the pilot to jetwhore successfully.
Idiots who just used to bomb from every angle are now IGLA fodder,the real aces know the right approaches to each spot on each map.

another one who doesnt know what hes saying."The new AA is ok aswell,all the bitches who cry about getting pwnzord in a jet are just mediocre pilots". i've killed some of the best pilots in the game with the aa without hesitation and in a jet as well. it requires no skill to kill jets now. it pisses me off how noobs like you flame good pilots, yet you know dick about aviating.
While they might have gone overboard on AA's new-found smarts, you have to admit that in 1.12, there was generally very little chance of dying in a jet unless another jet wanted to step away from the point-profitable bombing runs and strafing for a dog fight.

Like I've said many times.  I've watched jets get away plenty of times.  If you only get hit once, you're still not dead and might want to get high, hit the after burners and get back for some repairs.

Get high, drop low, get out of there.  I saw plenty of jets pulling this off with ease.  If the team can take out the AA turrets, your life's even easier.  Then, all you're worrying about is other jets.

Last edited by niomosy (2006-02-15 16:29:21)

Raevin
+0|6646

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Keep it up, you're making a case for yourself to be banned.

If I find any more inflamitory posts in this thread they will be promptly deleted.
Just when I was beginning to wonder if there was any moderation here at all...glad to see at least some attention is being paid to all of the flaming that's going on over this new patch.

Thanks Trigger.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

niomosy wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I love the new patch!

another one who doesnt know what hes saying."The new AA is ok aswell,all the bitches who cry about getting pwnzord in a jet are just mediocre pilots". i've killed some of the best pilots in the game with the aa without hesitation and in a jet as well. it requires no skill to kill jets now. it pisses me off how noobs like you flame good pilots, yet you know dick about aviating.
While they might have gone overboard on AA's new-found smarts, you have to admit that in 1.12, there was generally very little chance of dying in a jet unless another jet wanted to step away from the point-profitable bombing runs and strafing for a dog fight.
thats the thing, a good pilot should make his first priority whatever is owning the game. if its a jet then the jet should be his first priority. thats the thing, i keep repeating, this game was always balanced, its just the skill that wasnt balanced.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
and the aa did work people just didnt know how to use them. theres a thread somewhere that explained how to use it properly.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
MY NEW SIG
https://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4725/ggea0qr.png
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
^^^exactly what i've said through my points.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6758

DU wrote:

This patch is awesome.

1. Goodbye DAO
2. I actually saw AA work!!
3. Miss bunning around
4. NoobtOoB still good ( if you can aim)
5. Did not see anyone prone jumping across the map.
6. PKM is what it should have been.
7. MP7 still rocks but not as accurate
8. Goodbye DAO
9. P90, atlast I can pretend I'm playing Star Gate.

Good Job EA!
Goodbye DAO ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard