wensleydale8
+81|6768|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
well ive got to say I love the new patch now we can play normally and myself and other chopper pilots out there now fear the AA.

BTW I love the fact you can bounce M203's off of walls.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6779
No Dolphin Diving, Bunnys, NoobTubers! I Completely OWN now! I dindnt realize until this patch how much I was getting killed from the exploitive BS. With the new patch changes I just run around crushing peoples faces.
PKM is stronger but is Balanced by stronger snipers to shoot the little proned mgs in the face. choppers get ripped down by AKs all the time in real life. A Missile is a MISSILE, its a GIANT BOMB THAT BLOWS SHIT UP! ITS A MISSILE! it should be nasty ITS A MISSILE!
And God Help You tank whores, all I do is stomp around with the Anti Tank kit and its even nastier now.
Overall I'd say the patch is a good improvement, it makes it harder for all the kids that played the game like total Fags.
Gives the Legit a chance to Shine!
I be stompin peeholes after 5:00 GMT watch your back..........................
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6846
my biggest complaints are that EA is catering to the "baby" players, people whining about how good players are killing them and they can't compete.  So they completely ruin half the game based on the rants of perhaps 20% of the players punishing the other 80%. 

What did they do?  They completely nerfed the spec ops class.  C4 is rendered useless, it was a good anti armor weapon, now its practically useless against armor since you have to literally run up next to it to throw c4 on.    The c4 was orinally marketed as a "sticky bomb."  But what good is a sticky bomb if you can only stick it to things that are chest high.  I like to hide c4 at flags by throwing it up high on walls and such so people wont see it, now thats useless.  All c4 is now is basically remote detonated land mines. 

They ruined the most versitile class of any of the classes when they did this to the spec ops class.  All because people couldn't handle the c4 toss.  So instead of addressing the situation by putting a delay on clicking the c4, they ruin it with the new patch.

I also don't like that you get delayed in shooting when you go from prone to crouching or standing up. 

I also hate the fact that tanks can blow up land mines, make the engineer a necessary class by needing engineers to diffuse the landmines rather than having tanks blow them up.  Also I would require any tow missle or aa gun to be repaired by engineers rather than just having them respawn.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688
what can i say, ea took good care of the whining bitch ass noobs who had no skill to take down aerial craft b4 1.2 and who had no skill at shooting bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers even though it was so goddamn easy i couldda killed a bunnyhopper with my erection. but oh well, thanks for the fun times b4 patch 1.2 ea and dice; good things dont last forever as my favorite game got turned into a piece of shit.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6751
I like the infantry changes. Point.

I dont fly, but still think that EA a little "overworked' with planes-AA relations.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

I like the infantry changes. Point.

I dont fly, but still think that EA a little "overworked' with planes-AA relations.
Nice to see you can enjoy it dude. after learning how to c4 chuck and not killing yourself and being used to bunnyhopping and dolphin diving, infantry is hella boring for me
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6701

[BSG]DirtyHarry wrote:

Hmm.... just installed the patch this morning... after downloading the 375MB over night.... the game wouldn't start anymore... other patch same shit as in all the other patches coming from EA !!!!! Donno if they only have dump programmers hired...???? I assume it's the same thing... reinstall from CD.... and apply the last patch only.... a pitty for EA.... that they don't learn from errors... just keep on doing the same bullshit.

sorry folks but this had to be said!
You downloaded the FULL patch.  The FULL patch is for patching from a NEWLY INSTALLED game (no patches yet installed, Version 1.0).

What you should have downloaded is the INCREMENTAL patch, at oly 85 megs.  This takes you from 1.12 to 1.2.

Its really sad when there are people who are too STUPID to read instructions.  YOU screwed up by not doing it RIGHT.  NOT EA's fault your too stupid to use a computer.

Sorry folks, but it HAD to be said.
Festina
+1|6747|Finland
Planes suck, too easy to kill and too easy to be killed. If you have used ur flares moment ago and you see enemy plane behind you your dead, no chance.   Choppers aah pooh used to love them, now they are worthless piece of shit. So easy to shoot them down with IGLA or by plane.

EA plz change plane and chopper settings back.

But well thats just my opinion.
stampthelamp
+0|6654
i can't believe people are whining because the game was made more realistic. sure i did my fair share of bunny hoping, but i just played on the new patch and did the same as i always do. i have to agree with dr. battlefield. they have made great changes, and i have had a lot of fun on the new patch. if you are gonna whine do us all a favor and don't. just stop playin if you are displeased.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_28135/tpl_0/image.jpg
luckybaer
+10|6773| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

what can i say, ea took good care of the whining bitch ass noobs who had no skill to take down aerial craft b4 1.2 and who had no skill at shooting bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers even though it was so goddamn easy i couldda killed a bunnyhopper with my erection. but oh well, thanks for the fun times b4 patch 1.2 ea and dice; good things dont last forever as my favorite game got turned into a piece of shit.
I kinda feel your pain, but I couldn't resist a comment since you mentioned your woodie...

"I didn't know you could kill a bunny hopper with a small-caliber weapon."

Sorry, I couldn't resist, and I hope you don't take it personally, but I haven't had a softball tossed up like that in a while.  :-)
stampthelamp
+0|6654
i can't believe people are whining because the game was made more realistic. sure i did my fair share of bunny hoping, but i just played on the new patch and did the same as i always do. i have to agree with dr. battlefield. they have made great changes, and i have had a lot of fun on the new patch. if you are gonna whine do us all a favor and don't. just stop playin if you are displeased.

stampthelamp
+0|6654

luckybaer
+10|6773| Going Feral

stampthelamp wrote:

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_28135/tpl_0/image.jpg
I can't believe people post the "submit" button so many times in rapid succession...
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6763|mansfield
no i think he's logded into bf2s twice
l41e
+677|6647

Well, my only complaint about 1.2 is C4.

From the Wiki: "Military issue M112 blocks of C4 weighing in at 1.25 pounds"

'Nuff said.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6779

k30dxedle wrote:

Well, my only complaint about 1.2 is C4.

From the Wiki: "Military issue M112 blocks of C4 weighing in at 1.25 pounds"

'Nuff said.
Id like to see how far most of you can throw an object that weighs over a pound. Ive seen a lot of you nerds struggle to throw a dodge ball let alone something with weight. How many of you can even throw a baseball from home to second from your knees.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688

stampthelamp wrote:

fuck realism bitch, i want fun. this piece of shit patch is not fun, its fucken stupid and boring. its a game(meant to be fun not real) and i liked what i received for what i paid for. now i want my fucking money back because this game is a piece of shit now.
(BS)Commander_Canuck
+3|6645

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

stampthelamp wrote:

fuck realism bitch, i want fun. this piece of shit patch is not fun, its fucken stupid and boring. its a game(meant to be fun not real) and i liked what i received for what i paid for. now i want my fucking money back because this game is a piece of shit now.
The whole point of this game IS realism, go play unreal or something...
niomosy
+26|6688

BerkuT_gru wrote:

Rolf ! Hello noobs. So this patch was suposed to clean those stinky C4 and NT ? And make the game fun and "realistic" ? Yes ! i was a crazy bunny hoping c4 trowing mad man who loved baseraping. I will quit doing that now. Why should i even bother whit c4 or NT now ? they are shity like hell. Hmz what to do what to do.... ? Hey have you tried that new PKM thing, yes yes the support unlock ? the one that had its accurasy iproved ? LOL c4 and NT was easy, NOW THIS IS SICK, i have choped down a squad of 5 guys whit 30 bullets
from a distance of 50 meters !! Why should i even bother whit any other kit ? You see, those who used c4 and NT were not noobs, they were simply pros that adapted these metods to win. You say that now the bunny hopping noobs will suck and you will have your ravange ? NO we will adapt in one week and everything will be the same again, you will whine about beeing pwnd like noobs that you are.

1st round playing on Karkand whit new 1.2 patch i got 60 kills 15 deaths and a score of 160. 10 kills whit tank and 50 whit PKM !

Dont you understand ?  There will allways be pros who will adapt and pwn you, so all my fiends c4 bunny hoppers dont worry about this minor set back. In 1 week we will continue to waste noobs, and they will continue to whine about it. Every think will be ok.

And this is for those noobs who thogth that the patch will save them. STFU AND GO GET SOME SKILL !!
Don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back, there.

There's plenty enough divers, c4 tossers and toobers that had little-to-no skill outside the little tricks they've learned that are now getting raped without lubricant.  These are not the pro's you speak of.  Most of the "pro's" I've seen can do those things but don't even bother most of the time as they're just popping people off easily without needing those skills.  The ones that are true pros don't even need to adapt to the patch changes as they weren't affected in the first place.

Sure, the PKM is going to be a popular choice for mowing things down.  Noobs will still get slapped around for fun and entertainment.  Nothing new there.  Just that the pro's don't seem to necessarily be the ones you're suggesting.
luckybaer
+10|6773| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

stampthelamp wrote:

Man, you're angry!  Take a break and do something else for a while.  I'll bet you'll be fine and adjust to this new stuff after you've laid off of it for a while.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688

(BS)Commander_Canuck wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

stampthelamp wrote:

The whole point of this game IS realism, go play unreal or something...
says who dumb shit? i see nothing about it being a fucking simulator noob. i wish ea would just have said to the whiners when the game was good to fuck off if you dont like our game. too bad they have no balls and are pussies.
BigWhompaOne
+10|6779

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

stampthelamp wrote:

I have fun with this patch I dont think its stupid or boring. I think your just mad cause you suck now, you cant just play every round excatly the same doing the same exploit over and over. Im glad your fun is over and I hope you never play the game again, we'll all have a much better time without you.

Real is fun Fag.

now post some bullshit reply telling everyone how right you are. And how the games just "No fun anymore" because it doesnt meet your FUN requirements. Tell us all how right you are and how this game is just no good now cause you cant whore whatever it was you were whoring. Should change your name to BrokeDownBF2Pimp.
luckybaer
+10|6773| Going Feral
Here's a thought about support class...

They should make him get tired faster!  Right now, isn't his endurance the same as assault and anti-tank?  Well, carrying the heavier weapon and more ammo would make me think that the guy would get tired a lot faster than the assault guy.  Or, maybe the assault guy could have more endurance than support, but slightly less than the unarmored classes?

I was having a hard time keeping up with a medic last night on Sharqi.  Running out of breath was enough to make me consider switching to Spec Ops or Medic after a while.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688
judging from your stats i can see why your happy...cause your fucking trash. http://bf2s.com/player/BigWhompaOne%20/
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6688
almost 223 hours and the only category your not under one is armor and air defense. this is the same story with all the pussies who like the patch, they're fucking garbage.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard