I load fast. I just wait.22%22% - 50
I play twiddle dee twiddle dum with my balls7%7% - 18
I stare intently at the screen,making it change by will10%10% - 23
None of the above7%7% - 18
Total: 226
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6741|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
omfg what do you need to load so freakin fast? 30 secs?? how is that possible? 2 ram or gt 7800+ nvidia? omg i got 6800 atm, im gonna upgrade to 1.5 ram soon, think i'll get 30 secs too?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6749
Load about 2 mins. Grab some...FoOd?
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6764|Canader , eh?
i usually get something to drink and its done
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6709|atlanta
I am a stat padder:  I TK my drink and then revive it...
Mike_J
+68|6666
load?  what's this loading you speak of?  "My PC own....IT OWWWWNNNS!!"  lol.  a little fps doug humor for ya
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6761|mansfield
i pick the fluff from my arse and belly button
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6730|Oslo, Norway

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

i go get some sex or a drink, but if im playing with my clan i just talk to them.
dude, ever heard of having your girlfreind between your legs while playing?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i wait and get something to drink.
Thats not gonna work you'll get killed and close the game due to a lost of concentration
hmm. maybe thats why my K/D ratio sucks
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6735|Finland

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

omfg what do you need to load so freakin fast? 30 secs?? how is that possible? 2 ram or gt 7800+ nvidia? omg i got 6800 atm, im gonna upgrade to 1.5 ram soon, think i'll get 30 secs too?
It's all about RAM and CPU. Good graphic card doesn't make load times any faster.

And I'm doing really nothing while map is loading. It take under 30 secs so there's really nothing that I can do in that time. Some times I go to pee or to get drink but that's all.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6650
i have 2 gigs of 400mhz ram and a 4400x2 amd.....so i load preatty damn fast...under a minute for sure
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6772|EUR
I play around with the spinning 2.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
I've got 2 gigs too so my load time is nonexsistent. 
As for the GF between the legs during game play....
I get bad farts from the anticipation when I see the enemy in my sniper scope.  After that one "incident", she won't ever let herself be trapped under the desk again.... ever.

Smart girl.

Plus it's hard to keep a steady bead on the enemy when your breathing patterns are off. 

KJ
ilyandor
+31|6685|Phoenix, AZ

MuseSeeker wrote:

I play around with the spinning 2.
Haha-i thought i was the only one...
i also visually critisize the server's graphic...

i dont know what it is...I got a DUAL XEON 2.8, 1 Gig RAM...shitty ATI 1300 card but WTF? that varifying client REALLY pisses me off... I'm like; Dude, WTF? Come the fuck ON!!!
superseal17
Banned
+1|6752
I watch tv or get a drink.
doxy
+74|6787|Nevis
i get mary to join anna!
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I think the obvious answer is i have a good old fashioned BANK.BANKING for me at wait times,i just gotta say i love to BANK.From paypal to visa.
DrakeRide55
+5|6650
I usually piss the beer out in the 25 seconds to load... often late...
ilyandor
+31|6685|Phoenix, AZ

jord wrote:

I think the obvious answer is i have a good old fashioned BANK.BANKING for me at wait times,i just gotta say i love to BANK.From paypal to visa.
LOL. funny. but how do you TRIPLE post? i mean, WOW.
Agwood69
+0|6760|West Coast

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

just timed it.. from load start to get the join button on dragon valley.. 22 seconds

P4 3.06Gig on an Asus p4s800d-e Deluxe

AGP visiontek ATI Radeon X850XT PE running stock speeds (1024x768 everything high 2x AA looks great.. plays great)

X-FI Extreme Music - love it.. I can hear everything

I have 2 gigs (2x1gig) of this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6820220040

its nice to have 2 gigs.. but quantity isnt everything.. ever see comparisons of CAS3 memory versus CAS2.. huge difference..these timings are awesome..

also have 2 160gb seagate SATA3.0 drives running in a RAID 0 array on a startech pci SATA3.0 raid controller.. super fast

not an UBER machine.. but I also have an x2 4400+ SLI 7800GT machine here with 4gigs good fast memory and a 150g raptor.. feels about the same as my P4 machine in BF2.. sure i can run it higher resolutions.. and it is smoother on 64 player servers.. but I dont play those much anyways... and it cost a hell of a lot more that my old trusty..

Last edited by Agwood69 (2006-02-15 13:58:41)

Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6676|Broadlands, VA

Gunny_Prixxon wrote:

I am a stat padder:  I TK my drink and then revive it...

I have to play with the spinning 2 also.  I have some freaky little process that pops up at random.  If I am not activly licking in BF2 it will crash to my desktop then if I don't restart BF2 the video is all choppy.

Last edited by Kaosdad008 (2006-02-15 13:27:37)

jord

ilyandor wrote:

jord wrote:

LOL. funny. but how do you TRIPLE post? i mean, WOW.
My computer sometimes freezes and posts like 5 times,despite this my boss still says im one of the biggest BANKERS in the job.And i dont even think im that tall.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6649

S2|Dark Lord wrote:

i just sit there and wait.   ive got a damn fast system, but it takes forever and a day to load a map.  probably 3-5 mins on average.
3-5 minutes doesn't sound too fast to me...
RexRandy
+2|6711
I usually repeat some ancient-greek vocabulary...
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6650
i farted once
jord

xhashashinx wrote:

i farted once
DONT LIE!
=NAA=Slyfox
+3|6643
i go steal the enemy's chopper and then cap a flag or two, cause i'm in within 30 seconds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard