NantanCochise
+55|5979|Portugal/United States

SamTheMan:D wrote:

NantanCochise wrote:

Ronaldo is a great player...
LOL, see, we can all get along.
Doesn't change the fact I don't like him and he should die in a pit of snakes with cat aids the stupid little cunt faggot
Man youre angry today...
Whats cat aids by the way?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5974|England

NantanCochise wrote:

NantanCochise wrote:

LOL, see, we can all get along.
Doesn't change the fact I don't like him and he should die in a pit of snakes with cat aids the stupid little cunt faggot
Man youre angry today...
Whats cat aids by the way?
just like aids but in cats..

only in snakes in this scenario
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

wensleydale8 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

Man U fans are like rats youre never more than 6ft away from one of the bastards.
fay-got
Arsenal all the way.

Man u need to be flushed down the shitter.
Why do you support the gunners if you live in yorkshire?
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6745|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Yes happy Birthday you greasey diving bastard!! I remember what you did to us you cowardly swine! Can't beat England fairly so you have to fall on your arse!
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
I HATE ronaldo!!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Srsly I dont give a fuck if its his Bday or not!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Andoura wrote:

It's not anymore
Silly doura. loooooooooooooololooooooooolllllllll
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Andoura wrote:

The world doesn't revolve around you. This thread wasn't created just for you.

So you can take that exclamation mark and shove it up Brown Town.
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6727

Ultimatrox wrote:

Ronaldo is gay lololol
No seriously at the Euro Cup all he did was cry if he was touched even a litte bit.. so gay
nice one, and now Rooney hugs him when he scores.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

jord wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Ill say what the fuck i want to say in every fkin thread I decide

Now Press Ctrl+W

Last edited by Andoura (2008-02-06 08:34:22)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

The_Guardsman wrote:

Yes happy Birthday you greasey diving bastard!! I remember what you did to us you cowardly swine! Can't beat England fairly so you have to fall on your arse!
Apparently Owen, Gerrard and others have dived in the past, sorry to be the bearer of such sad news, who you going to support now?

Andoura wrote:

jord wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Oh you must be the one with special powers which MODS can't touch?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

1927 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

jord wrote:

you got it right! looooolllllll
jord

Andoura wrote:

1927 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

It's lol. There's aren't 20 fucking "o's" in it.

You're like 19 aren't you? Ahahahahahaha.

jord wrote:

Andoura wrote:

1927 wrote:

ow cud u tel dat? x
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

jord wrote:

Andoura wrote:

1927 wrote:

It's Haha. There's aren't 20 fucking ''hhaa's'' in it.

You're like 12 aren't you?
jord

Andoura wrote:

You're like 12 aren't you?
Well that was clever, who helped you with that killer line?
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

1927 wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Apparently Owen, Gerrard and others have dived in the past, sorry to be the bearer of such sad news, who you going to support now?
Yep l saw Owen dive it was bloody disapointing. Did'nt see Gerrard dive though. The difference is they only did it once. That creature has done it a couple of times.
I for one belive they should clamp down hard on people who dive regardless if they are English, Spanish or Welsh! Send the buggers off the pitch! Bring in a forth official!
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
everybody dives... even i do
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I don't dive. I have'nt got the football skills to do it
1927(h)

The_Guardsman wrote:

1927 wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Yep l saw Owen dive it was bloody disapointing. Did'nt see Gerrard dive though. The difference is they only did it once. That creature has done it a couple of times.
I for one belive they should clamp down hard on people who dive regardless if they are English, Spanish or Welsh! Send the buggers off the pitch! Bring in a forth official!
Ya dead right Owen and Gerrard have only done it once but once is enough.  It gets replayed from 5 angles, say x5 times.  500,000 kids watch that and say 10% try it in their next match,  whats that 50,000 kids?  (my maths and english are awful).  I fully agree ban them, do what rugby league did and on Monday get a panel of ex pro's, maybe refs even and watch each Prem match and analise it for cheating, then act on the players, that'll stop it all.  Diving, faking injury to get others punished, surrounding the ref, blah de blah.

You have to be careful as often players genuinely slip and the ref makes the mistake by awarding a foul when the defender clearly didnt touch him.  You will never see the fallen player approach the ref and tell him he made a mistake, "Ref, I slipped" - its just not gong to happen.

In Cricket regardless of level, if you nicked it to the Wickey, you would walk, everyone hears the noise, some will see the ball deviate, the batsman may feel it.  Now regardless of level you don't walk, I play at a very "Villagey" level and I hate umpiring due to decisions when the players could help me.

I do a lot with kids hockey and my policy is I pick my kids on who players the fairest and listens the hardest in training rather than picking the superstars of the team.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK

The_Guardsman wrote:

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I don't dive. I have'nt got the football skills to do it
Lol I done it once even got a penalty and scored to win the match

(player was running behind me and I felt a clip on my heel so I went down)
THE FOLLOWING WAS COPY/PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM

Cristiano Ronaldo has declared himself the best player in the world and claimed he does not need any awards to prove it.

The Manchester United star lost out to AC Milan's Brazilian playmaker Kaka in the battle to be crowned European Footballer of the Year and FIFA World Player of the Year.

Kaka beat Ronaldo and Barcelona's Lionel Messi by a landslide to claim both awards but the United winger, who has maintained his sparkling form this season with 27 goals in 29 matches, reckons he is the unofficial No.1.

"I don't need to demonstrate that I am the No.1 in the world," said Ronaldo. "Over the nine months of the season the work you do will show who really is the best. If I am named the best in the world, it won't be a surprise to me.

"I'm 23 now and I never believed I would find myself in such a privileged position in the world of football, playing at the highest level for a club of United's standing.

"But now I am fully prepared for the biggest challenges that lie ahead for me as a player. I want to win everything - the Premier League, the Champions League and Euro 2008, because I am very ambitious."

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has already endorsed Ronaldo's claim to be the best player in the world on current form and has hailed as "amazing" his star

player's goal-scoring form for the second season running.

Ronaldo notched 23 goals last term and has already surpassed that with a third of the campaign remaining, something Fergie believes makes him worthy of the title of world's best player. Ronaldo is already closing in on George Best's record 32-goal tally for a United winger in a season, set in 1967-68, a feat which saw the Old Trafford legend crowned European Footballer of the Year.

With Ronaldo only five goals shy of that tally and with 14 games left for United in the Premier League, in addition to Champions League and FA Cup duties, the Portuguese has every chance of beating the total of Best (left) and setting a new record.

Ronaldo has improved on his goal return every year since he joined United in the summer of 2003 as a virtual unknown at the age of 18. He managed six goals in his first season, nine the next and 12 the season after that.

But it was last term when Ronaldo turned on the style to scoop every gong going, including the PFA Player of the Year and Footballer of the Year awards, which he looks set to retain.

Despite his success at United and deserved status as their most influential player, Ronaldo has repeated his desire to one day play in Spain - and also revealed his admiration for Italian football.

"I am certain over my desire to play in Spain at some stage," said Ronaldo.

"But that is not significant at the moment. I love playing for United and I am very happy in England. Italy is another league that is very attractive to me."

Despite being one of the most fouled players in the Premier League, Ronaldo insisted he is not deliberately targeted by opponents.

"I suffer many kicks, but I don't think that my rivals have a desire to injure me," said Ronaldo, who was 23 on Tuesday.

"My birthday was special," he added. "I was on international duty with the Portugal squad and without my family, but I was with good companions so I was content."
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

1927 wrote:

Kaka beat Ronaldo and Barcelona's Lionel Messi by a landslide to claim both awards but the United winger, who has maintained his sparkling form this season with 27 goals in 29 matches, reckons he is the unofficial No.1.

"I don't need to demonstrate that I am the No.1 in the world," said Ronaldo. "Over the nine months of the season the work you do will show who really is the best. If I am named the best in the world, it won't be a surprise to me.
Are the doors at Man united big enough for his bloody ego!

What an overly arrogant and pompous arse!! I fucking hate people like him! Do me a favour sign an organ donor card and bloody die!!!

The_Guardsman wrote:

1927 wrote:

Are the doors at Man united big enough for his bloody ego!

What an overly arrogant and pompous arse!! I fucking hate people like him! Do me a favour sign an organ donor card and bloody die!!!
Micaah Richards at city is apparently asking for £120,000 before he signs his new deal.  Whats are these kids on?  Ok ya good you can do more keepy uppies than me etc but Surgeons, Firemen, life savers etc etc Soldiers, deserve better pay, not a footballer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard