jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Would you insult the members on here from an enemy country?

As in

Hypothetical Russian wrote:

Russia is a good place to live, apart from the weather

Hypothetical Englishman wrote:

Fuck off Prick, join the fucking infantry then you can fucking get shot. Just like the rest of your shit soldiers. I can't wait until we win this war and take over your country. Dickhead.
Was going to put this in D+ST but the 2 times I have done I get a page of replies max.

So do you think you would totally alter how you post and how you address people? I like people here, lets say I like Canadianloser. I wonder if his country was at war with mine, how I could react to him and treat him.
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london
I'd have no time to curse my beloved friends over the internets, as I would be on the frontlines
jord

kptk92 wrote:

I'd have no time to curse my beloved friends over the internets, as I would be on the frontlines
No you'd be in training with internet access at night...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

I'm swiss, I'm neutral as always
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6362|Twyford, UK
I do anyway.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fåking denmark
Denmark woulnd't even be participating.

So fåk everybody tbh.

Depends on who would be at war.

Russia vs America, I would be with Russia.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

Yes.

Hopefully WWIII we would be against the yanks
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Yes.

I hope not D:
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6419|dm_maidenhead

Yes.

GL soldier.

You'll die.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6192|sverige
All against the US and A!!!!!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6781|mansfield

Yes.

dont want that to happen, one nuke from them could wipe our sexy country out !
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

Ruckel wrote:

This would be good

Cept wed turn on germany after
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6525
I'm not sure really.  I wouldn't have hard feelings against any guys from england here mainly because the war is obviously out of their hands, and i wouldn't blame them or hate them for supporting their country.  But if someone starts saying I'm a scum because my country is at war with theirs, even though it is clearly waaay out of my hands and i may very well side against our act as a country.  But in the end we are still apart of BF2s which makes us family which means we can't hate eachother (with few exceptions )
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6214|Winland

THE RUSSIANS ARE OVER US AGAIN?! THOSE CANNIBALISTIC, COMMUNIST, VLADIMIR-SUCKING CHESSFAGS!!!

TO THE FOREST, FELLOW FINNS! TO THE FOREST AND EXPELL THE RUSSIANS FROM OUR COUNTRY, ONCE AGAIN!!!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
jord

Ruckel wrote:

This would be good

Cept wed turn on germany after
Turn on them all at once, that's what I'd do if I was King.

"My first act as King is to declare war on the following countries"

Then list all of them at once, then sing come and have a go if your think your hard enough

Last edited by jord (2008-02-05 12:18:50)

1927(h)
Nah I wouldn't turn funny on people, instead I would try and halt the thing single handidly starting here at bf2s.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
I'd be piloting something fast i hope, so no chance.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6525
oh and p.s. I Was mentioned in Jord's Thread
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Freezer7Pro wrote:

THE RUSSIANS ARE OVER US AGAIN?! THOSE CANNIBALISTIC, COMMUNIST, VLADIMIR-SUCKING CHESSFAGS!!!

TO THE FOREST, FELLOW FINNS! TO THE FOREST AND EXPELL THE RUSSIANS FROM OUR COUNTRY, ONCE AGAIN!!!
The Finnish military:

https://www.hertfordshire-genealogy.co.uk/images/postcards-places/s/st-albans/soldier-horseback-christmas.jpg
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|6001|Halifax, West Yorkshire
No, I wouldn't and since the people who we would be going to war with (Iran) have had their internet cables severed it wouldn't be a problem anyway.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The Finnish military:

http://www.hertfordshire-genealogy.co.u … istmas.jpg
pwnt
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5949|CA
I don't believe that it would be fair to judge an individual on the basis of his homeland.  In answer to your question, no I would not berate another simply because his country is currently at war with my own, even if he believes that his country is just in fighting the war and I believe otherwise.
Commie Killer
+192|6404

Poseidon wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The Finnish military:

A heavily outnumbered Finnish military did kick the shit out of the Soviets...
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london

FatherTed wrote:

I'd be piloting something fast i hope, so no chance.
Rocket to the Sun?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Commie Killer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The Finnish military:

A heavily outnumbered Finnish military did kick the shit out of the Soviets...
No, they kicked the shit out of RUSSIA.

The soviets will always live on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard