New Rotation Suggestion for EU server.

Rot 1 - Mixed Maps52%52% - 9
Rot 2 - Chinese Maps23%23% - 4
Rot 3 - MEC Maps23%23% - 4
Total: 17
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

OK, I haven't been able to check this over with other admins of the EU, but due to the lack of recent activity on the server (there's been some but not as much) I propose this poll for people WHO ARE WILLING to play on the server to chose a rotation, then use the most popular one.

Server will be IO, 3 rounds per map and all maps in the rotations will be 16 size for maximum fighting with inf. I think the server tops at 40 or 64 slots, not sure.

Rotation 1 - Mixed Maps: Kubra Dam, Mashtuur City, Strike at Karkand, FuShe Pass, Gulf of Oman, Road to Jalalabad and Songhua Stalemate.

Rotation 2 - Chinese Maps: Dalian Plant, Songhua Stalemate, Dragon Valley, FuShe Pass, Daqing Fields.

Rotation 3 - MEC Maps: Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Penisula, Kubra Dam, Strike at Karkand, Operation Clean Sweep, Road to Jalalabad, Mashtuur City, Zatar Wetlands.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

If this is the route we take, and assuming it will be IO...then definitly mixed maps from those options.

PLA maps...Daqing and DV on 16 fail for IO.
MEC maps...OCS and Zatar on IO? Hmmm. No ty
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

Playing the US server right now with the AF/EF rotation makes me want that, but I forgot to put it in the poll .
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

AF and EF maps pwn:)
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
My vote goes to Dragon and Fushe, but then again, I don't play much anymore. So I voted for chinese, but just change it to whatever, if I see ppl play on xfire I'll join.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Infantry Only Songhua, INFANTRY ONLY SONGHUA!!!!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
mixed
I know fucking karate
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
China will grow strong!
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
ah i have better idea, il go to play bf2142

| Than being on server for couple hours alone, till there is 7 normal people playing and one who is getting kicked by pb all the time A.K.A (Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, And server empty again...

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2008-02-04 08:11:55)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

| Than being on server for couple hours alone, till there is 7 normal people playing and one who is getting kicked by pb all the time A.K.A (Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, Round Start, USMC WIN, And server empty again...
I keel you!
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
3, most chopper maps.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

3lmo wrote:

3, most chopper maps.
It's gonna be IO. Null vote tbh.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland

legionair wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

I keel you!
That doesnt change the Winning/loosing statpadding
Its not fun to play when only thing you can do is to run to the vehicle and see Usmc winning or round starting
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
64 Kubra Dam IO or GTFO.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

JET_G raidensen wrote:

16 on 64 Kubra Dam IO or GTFO.
Fixed IMO.

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2008-02-08 04:48:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard