KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
TOday Cristiano ROnaldo is turning 23!!!!

Happy birthday Cristiano, and please score more goals just to shut the haters up.

https://www.totallytoppers.com/images/gallery/ronaldo.jpg
https://www.20minutes.fr/img/photos/afp/2007-04/2007-04-13/article_SGE.OQT02.130407152913.photo00.photo.default-512x356.jpg
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5999|London ㋛

Are you serious?
Raphi
Banned
+354|6259|Basel, Switzerland

Ec0li wrote:

Are you serious?
Quote pyramid in your are, sir!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

inb4samtheman

Happy bday.
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yeah, happy birthday. Keep those dives coming!
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44203000/jpg/_44203326_fab_getty.jpg

Just better tbh
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6175|sverige
/care
Surgeons

Yeah, Ronaldo is better.

Ronaldo 27 goals in 28
Fabregas 12 goals in 28
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
He should order a couple of hookers to his room.  Oh mind you, he's probably getting bored of doing that now.

Top player, exciting to watch, please don't follow in the footsteps of Beckam, Henry, Mourinihio and others and leave the UK because as a football fan I'll be gutted not to be watching amazing skills etc on our shores.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

The Sheriff wrote:

Yeah, Ronaldo is better.

Ronaldo 27 goals in 28
Fabregas 12 goals in 28
There's more to a football team than the guy who puts the ball in the back of the net.
Also Fabregas 20 years old
       Ronaldo 23 years old
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton
Fuck ronlado. He can suck my hairy bollocks. One less year 'til he dies is good though. Happy Being-closer-to-your-death-day. Twat.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Jeremy, Ronaldo is better, cesc is world class, but the impact ronaldo is having this season and last season is just incredible
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Ronaldo goatse gogogogogogogogogo
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

bennisboy wrote:

Jeremy, Ronaldo is better, cesc is world class, but the impact ronaldo is having this season and last season is just incredible
pfft spurs fan
but I won't argue with you about football
Ultimatrox
+38|6233|Netherlands
Ronaldo is gay lololol
No seriously at the Euro Cup all he did was cry if he was touched even a litte bit.. so gay
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.

Ec0li wrote:

Are you serious?

Aries_37 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

pfft spurs fan
Im unbiased in terms to a fav between Cesc and Ronaldo.

If I had to pick only 1 I would go with Ronaldo.

Free Kicks
Passing
Shooting
Heading
Vision
Pace

They are all things IMO that Ronaldo has a better quality than Cesc, remember I had to pick only 1.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Aries_37 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

pfft spurs fan
haha, yeah especially after that 5-1
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

bennisboy wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

pfft spurs fan
haha, yeah especially after that 5-1
:'(
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ultimatrox wrote:

Ronaldo is gay lololol
No seriously at the Euro Cup all he did was cry if he was touched even a litte bit.. so gay
Oh, do I concur. Just a happy little primadonna who has the ability to play also. When he shuts the fuck up and forgets his acting I'll give him credit. Until then, go buy a purse bitch!
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Ronaldo > All, get with it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Raphi wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Are you serious?
Quote pyramid in your are, sir!

Ruckel wrote:

/care

Ben0 wrote:

Fuck ronlado. He can suck my hairy bollocks. One less year 'til he dies is good though. Happy Being-closer-to-your-death-day. Twat.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ultimatrox wrote:

Ronaldo is gay lololol
Oh, do I concur. Just a happy little primadonna who has the ability to play also. When he shuts the fuck up and forgets his acting I'll give him credit. Until then, go buy a purse bitch!
Pretty much sums it up, I think.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6324| Bay Area Calif. USA

Ultimatrox wrote:

Ronaldo is gay lololol
Well ... Hes going back to the Euro Cup.   England...well your turn to cry. 
Surgeons

It's funny how many haters there are, except any fan would love him at their club, and don't say you wouldn't, we both know you would.
Just a happy little primadonna who has the ability to play also.
1. No there is more to him than that, I agree he is happy, he isn't little, please define what you mean by primadonna?  Yes he has an ego just like every other young footballer but remember when he came back from the WC the whole of UK hated him, even UTD fans booed him (once) and for 3 months every opposition fan booed him.  He is argubly the best player in the world right now, he obvious plays a little bit more than you suggest.

The "GAY" thing would of been to quit UK Football and head off in the sun, the easy option, (a bit like making claims about him with NO proof) instead he has improved his game, become a idol to thousands of young kids and helped both club and country.  In pretty much the same way Beckam did after getting sent off vs the Argies in the WC (10 years ago approx).  He came back, was the target of the press in trying to explain why England failed but just like Ronaldo used the pressure to become a better player and lets face it, earn the kind of money that us JEALOUS onlookers can only dream about.  At the same time pushing his Club and Country onto greater things.

2.  I'm not a fan of Utd or Portugal but just football in general and it gets right up my nose when people post silly statements, no offence to you Ultra your not the first or last.  I can understand you hate the guy you have every right to but it dosen't give anyone the right to post things untrue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard