JaggedPanther
+61|6490

Panther0071 wrote:

wow like 90% of all snipers are hacker, plain and smiple, you cant go 95-7 with only SVD, but if he had other kills with other weapons then maybe, and maybe that server was fulled of with a bunch of noob and he pick them off one by one. and rapid fire SVD sould like a full auto rifle, hackers use it and usally get 6 to 8 kills on a clip, when someone uses rapid fire SVD it will sound way faster than a normal SVD
Not really,but it could also mean he waited until the enemy is closer like I do and it hitting body with every shot. I usually don't get headshots with SVD's but I have good body accuracy with it.

I'm not to a point where I can shoot a person zig zagging and jumping yet but I'm getting there.   There are snipers that can shoot you while in a full speed DPV while jumping in mid air time after time, after the 3rd time you start to wonder (full speed car zig zagging and jumping in air.... and gets you in 1 shot time after time after you know where they are too an plan 'can they shoot this'......)
Nanten
+24|6445

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Axeboy.. could u tell me exact nick of that "captain iirc".. somehow I cannot find him and I'd like to see him playing.. I still believe there are good semi auto snipers out there.. we simply don't know them
How modest. Specially from perhaps the best cqc svd whore there is. Specially from someone that goes 63-0 with svd in warlord.

Get some e-pen
Sgt.Gene
+215|6780
The rapid fire kills are easy, but a waste of ammo. You just have to really get used to the recoil on the SVD to do it.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6479|meh-land

A-Unit64 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Aimbots rarely hit moving targets from my experience. So, i reckon it was a mixture of skill/bunny hopping medic rev whoring squad/luck.
wait what your experience? so you used one before....cause I get pissed whenever someone pulls a headshot on me while I am running in circles diving. I mean how can you get a head shot from dolphin diving people even if you are that good.
newer better aimbots can adjust for hitbox lag and such, so they can hit you through anything

its not that hard with really good reg and an ak101 without an aimbot, so with an aimbot...
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6298|Pennsyltucky

We BAN "SVD Wonders" on sight.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6386|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Nothing wrong with SVD, nothing wrong with rapid fire when you need it. I'm usually looking for +50 kills to less than 5 deaths in a round with SVD. Think my best is something like 118/7 on a noob account. It's an amazing gun. I always used to think when I was noob that anyone firing and SVD quickly was a hacker, now there is 'quick' and there is 'hacking'. You can control the recoil in such a way as to fire quickly and take down multiple targets. You can also rapid fire 1 shot headshots off, sounds dodgy, but its true, not as quick but I'd say every second.

The amount of times I've been banned for 'suspected hacking' by clans who, just because you take down 4 of them in about 5 seconds with a couple of 1 shot headshots then rapid fire/pistol to take the last one out, makes me laugh. Nobody checks these days, idiots use it as an excuse the kick people on sight because they don't like it being killed on their own server by a guy whos got 60/3 or whatever. *Cough* SuperInfantryClan, if any of you members are on here and can speak english, thx for unbanning me for the new year! Nice present to go on there again and own some of your admins.

It's a gun, people use it in different ways. Check out Barrakuda, I wouldn't use it quite like him, but it works for him doesn't it, people don't use the L96 like xkullx but look what he's hailed as. His drag is just a different style, like rapid fire.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6164|San Antonio, Texas
When I rapid fire with that thing, I empty an entire clip to kill one guy. XD

It could be hacks, or it could be a decent sniper on the field. I've been watching Got_Ya_Good's Sniper school tuts recently. He makes pretty astounding shots!
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6614|S.C.
SVD + Mass Destruction = Win
robcr9
+111|5997
lol best thing is whne loads of medics whores keep reviving peoople , you dont need to reload that often if you aim for head so just wait for them to revive and keep killing you may call its padding but your kill the enemy. SVD= best sniper, well Type 88 aswell but i rarelt get to use that apart from songua and wake
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Quick firing + rapid HS in space of miliseconds = obvious bot.

Quick firing + body shots and HS 60-70% of the time = rare skilled semi auto user.
simmy.uk
+117|6454

Axeboy wrote:

Gents

Apologies if this is a repost or a repeat of many n00b topics...  but I searched and couldnt find anything.

Ive seen a few players recently using the SVD in rapid fire, but every shot hits its target.

Last night one guy (captain iirc) managed to get 95 kills and 7 deaths with it which was great...  maybe he is good, but I somehow dont think so...  he could also kill far outwith his viewing distance.

Anyways, quick one...

Cheat, Exploit or Just Good?

Anyone else seen this?
he is good and that makes him a hacker:P
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6553|Internetfitlerland

So I hear this thread just got revived?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X

~Smokey~ wrote:

I herd that too.
Barrakuda777
+86|6752|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

JET_G raidensen wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

I herd that too.
Clear, alright buddy your good go.

XD

Kooda
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6207|Roma
Hell of a revive, could do with you in my squad
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6164|Estonia
No hes not cheating! I also use SVD a lot for rapid fire and im able to end the round with 50kills-5deaths. Ppl always blame me hacking when i rapid fire them with my svd.
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6660|internet
I started to love this kind of compliments

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/Dima33/bf2msd.jpg
nachosandcheese09
+21|6150|Atlanta
Hahaha yes when i use the SVD on karkand and i am owning i always get  the "lets vote nachos out" lol..
Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL
I love the SVD, well, any stock weapon for that matter.  I use it from a far and up close, the SVD rocks.  Hackers do use it alot, but you rarely see hackers these days, and when you do, they are OBVIOUSLY hacking with their rapid headshots with the SVD, so it's easy to to detect and kick/ban.  z0rz.
Godless
+13|5954

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/ … bf2msd.jpg
lul thats a rly gud hak complilashun m8
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6338|Orrstrayleea

Godless wrote:

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

Huh? You know i dont speak spanish, in english please.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5998
I've gone 120-4 with the SVD once. All headshots, none of this rapid fire baloney.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5951
lol i know loads of ppl that do that with the SVD, they all hack... trust me. 10 headshots in a row, if seen it loads of times. all hackers. i think about 1/20 players hack now...
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6012|Belgium

Godless wrote:

xxCaptainBlackxx wrote:

Supah is back...
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6293|Mo Val, Cali
It's completely possible he's legit but he could be hacking. Idk I'd have to be there to know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard