Poll

Who here has them and/or currently plays them?

I have both Rome and Medieval 229%29% - 11
I have only Rome32%32% - 12
I have only Medieval 218%18% - 7
I have neither18%18% - 7
Total: 37
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Just curious. There have been a few events organized at BF2s that have not turned out so good. So I was wondering how many still play and if it would be a good idea to have a Total war get together. Maybe we could have a mini tournament or have a few grand battles. Or maybe we could re-enact historical battles like the Battle of Phillipi or Battle of Cannae.

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
i has Medieval.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

aj0404 wrote:

i has Medieval.
Hopefully we can fight together online sometime.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6587|Seattle
im playin rome, its sweet. will play m2 next.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
Have both. Never really cared much to get into online battles. With no economy to manage it takes all the fun out of online play.
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Have both. Never really cared much to get into online battles. With no economy to manage it takes all the fun out of online play.
Well you really can't do that with a get together like I'm proposing. We are here to test our might on the field!
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6481|Trondheim, Norway
I've got Rome, but I've never got it to work properly in mp tho haven't tried on my new computer, guess it works on it

So much looking forward to E:TW
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
Ive got Med 2 but I am waiting to install it to play on my new PC cause the graphics are shitty on this  one but ive played with kmjnhb and whooped his ass
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6481|Sheffield-England
Only Rome

but it does win
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
Have both, but prefer Rome. To much religious crap in medieval (and wtf good are the merchants). But it was fun to have all the cardinals and then assassinate the pope , then declare a crusade against the French.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6329|Brussels, Belgium

DrunkFace wrote:

Have both, but prefer Rome. To much religious crap in medieval (and wtf good are the merchants). But it was fun to have all the cardinals and then assassinate the pope , then declare a crusade against the French.
I prefer Rome Total War too.

I miss the Roman Legions and the Greek Spear men (sp ? ), when used properly, they were invincible and could defeat a stronger enemy.

I miss the boiling oil that was thrown at the enemies during the sieges. This really sucks, because sieges in the middle ages were a lot more developed than in the antiquity and in medieval 2, there is nothing, there's even less than in Rome, they didn't put the oil...
At least we got the cannons in the towers.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

Sux2beme, I just uninstalled them both this arvo

In other news, I just found 10gb of HD space
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I have medieval2
Ryker
+13|6506
i got rome and getting medieval  tommorrow
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
I played rome and it was absolutely awesome
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

Only have m2 with kingdoms installed...

Rome had a higher fun-factor then m2, but I hated how unbalanced Rome is... the early units sucks ass and a whole army of early units can be defeated by 1 unit of later units... Best thing with Rome was that the factions were different. In m2 you defeat one nation with spear militia, when you attack the next faction they too have spear militia -.-

Kingdoms added lots more fun to m2 with the factions in the campaigns being different so you can't just mass one type of unit and take over the world, you have to be able to counter all sorts of stuff... (ok, light horse archers are instant win, but they can't take over the world alone)

Hit me up if interested in a battle, either m2, kingdoms or any mod
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6494|Oklahoma City
I have Rome.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Ave Imperator!
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
I sold mine, kinda boring.