ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6646
Like the drunk/high thread, but for us clean people.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/teenworkers/images/alcohol.jpg

Don't smoke/drink ever.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6767|San Antonio, Texas
Don't smoke, but can't say the same about having some drinks now and then.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6139
Being sober is for assholes with no lives. You must think you're so cool because you don't smoke/drink ever.

*I'm not serious, just showing people how annoying it is to have a thread get flamed.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6139|Carnoustie, Scotland
Well, I like drinking, and I'd probably do a spliff if I was intoxicated, but for now I'm sober. Does that count?

Master* wrote:

inb4close
You can get banned for saying this.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-01-19 15:31:49)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5981|England

Fuck

I aint had a drink!

brb
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5991|Halifax, West Yorkshire
Hi, I'm sober...for the time being.
Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

ThaReaper wrote:

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/teenworkers/images/alcohol.jpg

Don't smoke/drink ever.
in the words of the great dr dre
smoke weed every day.

also, ROFL @ Nate. u win at life. lmfao +1

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2008-01-19 15:32:54)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

I'm sober right now.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6425|Florida

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Fuck

I aint had a drink!

brb
Are you even old enough to drink?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
ives not drank enuff.
ami sober?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Skorpy-chan
+127|6352|Twyford, UK
I'm not drunk! I'm not drunk!

I do have the munchies pretty bad, though.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529
i have absolutely nothing against people who are sober. i actually commend them for it. it's just a personal choice; no need to get your panties in a wad over another person's beliefs/opinions/choices. this is 2008 ffs.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6500|Connecticut
Im sober now and I have never felt better.
Malloy must go
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
i r sober
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
baileys in your coffee is a great way to start the day...
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5988|Toronto
i is sober, for the time being. i don't get drunk intentionally though
I like pie.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6181|Ohio
this is just in response to the official high thread. if your so happy your sober, as you some of you said, keep it to yourself , why do you have to broadcast it

Last edited by Qrite (2008-01-19 15:41:08)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6172

ThaReaper wrote:

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/teenworkers/images/alcohol.jpg

Don't smoke/drink ever.
that's a promise

unless the lady i've got a crush on wants to lol
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm sober right now. Give it 20 minutes...
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6425|Florida
I have to be sober right now. In eight hours I leave for 2 days in a tractor trailer.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6356|Iowa...
https://sselem.homestead.com/files/drug_free_button.jpg

if you do drugs you can't wear this cute button.
ig
+1,199|6529

deeznutz1245 wrote:

good for you man. i have a close friend going throuh rehab for alcoholism right now. he hasn't had a drink since mid-october, and i haven't seen him look this good since we were kids. now he's only 23 mind you, but he has been drinking since he was probably 13 and doing it heavily since 16. back in september, he had to go to the icu for more than a week because of pancreantitis. the doctor said he could never drink again, but right after he got out of the hospital, he was already buying 6 packs. the 6 packs led to 12 packs, and the 12 packs led to liquor again. needless to say, he has a loving family, and they knew he wouldn't survive if he kept on like that, so they sent him away. i just hope for him that he can stay away from drinking when he gets out. that's why marijuana is such a great thing. it will most likely keep his ass away from the booze and allow him to live a fulfilling life.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6646

Qrite wrote:

this is just in response to the official high thread. if your so happy your sober, as you some of you said, keep it to yourself , why do you have to broadcast it
Same to the high/drunk thread.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6500|Connecticut

ig wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

good for you man. i have a close friend going throuh rehab for alcoholism right now. he hasn't had a drink since mid-october, and i haven't seen him look this good since we were kids. now he's only 23 mind you, but he has been drinking since he was probably 13 and doing it heavily since 16. back in september, he had to go to the icu for more than a week because of pancreantitis. the doctor said he could never drink again, but right after he got out of the hospital, he was already buying 6 packs. the 6 packs led to 12 packs, and the 12 packs led to liquor again. needless to say, he has a loving family, and they knew he wouldn't survive if he kept on like that, so they sent him away. i just hope for him that he can stay away from drinking when he gets out. that's why marijuana is such a great thing. it will most likely keep his ass away from the booze and allow him to live a fulfilling life.
I have been a drunk since I was 16 (I'm 29 now). Back in April I went to rehab for some time and it saved my life. Keep being a good friend, thats what your boy needs is true friends and family. +1

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-01-19 15:49:18)

Malloy must go
ig
+1,199|6529

deeznutz1245 wrote:

ig wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I have been a drunk since I was 16. Back in April I went to rehab for some time and it saved my life. Keep being a good friend, thats what your boy needs is true friends and family. +1
thanks man. how old are you now?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard