SteikeTa
+153|6746|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Hate spiders. Aracnophobia! I hate almost all kinds of insects. I hate dreams where I fall... that sensation you get when you fall...
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5954|Minnesota

Magpie wrote:

is Clogar cougar or is it just a wannabe?

I hate needles, but im a blooddonor so that fear is going away slowly
clogar is cLOGar, it's a logarithmic expression thats also fun to say... it's sort of an inside joke
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Entertayner wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Entertayner.
Also, Southerners.
No.
Don't tell me what i can and can't be scared of.

This is why I'm scared of you.
Entertayner
+826|6569

Is it cos I got G-Lined off IRC?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Entertayner wrote:

Is it cos I got G-Lined off IRC?
Idunno I got G-Lined with you once, I'm sure I did.
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5978
i have to turn the light switch on/off 18 times when i leave a room, otherwise my family will die.

no joke . im really fucked up !

Last edited by dave_the_rave23 (2008-01-17 15:26:11)

Microwave
_
+515|6653|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I have to move away from the mic to breath in
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland
deep water..... I just about freak out every time I go near it.

If I can't see the bottom, it's all good tho
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6485|Melbourne

Probably the only one i have is Spiders, i don't freak out but ill kill it as fast as i can.

Get this i was out field in training once, and were patrolling through dence scrub, every fucking branch has a spider web on it.  I got that much on my face i went a bit spastic. lol.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
I hate roaches.  So, when one of those fuckers appears in my house, I start screaming like a little girl and call my wife to kill it.  Seriously dude.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6131
Afraid of heights, standing on a 2 story house is scary as hell to me. Climbing up ladders on to a 2 story house isn't bad, but the climbing down scares me.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

sergeriver wrote:

I hate roaches.  So, when one of those fuckers appears in my house, I start screaming like a little girl and call my wife to kill it.  Seriously dude.
yeah, add roaches to the list for me.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SealXo
+309|6534
im afraid of abnormal creatures which ive never seen before like that fuckign gekko thing with the hatching orpheous's someone posted a little ago
Brasso
+1,549|6629

SealXo wrote:

im afraid of abnormal creatures which ive never seen before like that fuckign gekko thing with the hatching orpheous's someone posted a little ago
That was a frog with her babies eggs on her back.  Not weird tbh.

I just thought of more.  Centipedes, beetles, etc.  Basically any insects.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6784|Anaheim, CA

SgtSlauther wrote:

I hate spiders
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
I scare of needles it pokie me and i /Cry
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I can't stand people walking barefoot on carpet. The scraping noise reduces me to a wreck!! Also, my brother loves to chew on cotton wool.( the white cotton on end of earbuds that ya get in large packs). It makes a weird high pitched grinding noise. Oh boy it fucks with my karma.
trackstarr
+18|6700|Swing and a miss
spiders
8 legs
8 eyes
creapy mother fuckers
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6326|Londawn
Brighton.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5984|Aus, Qld
People who scrape their bowls after they finish their meal, why can't they just leave the tiniest little bit in the bottom.
Edit: Also a thermo nuclear war is another.

Last edited by bakinacake (2008-01-17 16:41:29)

https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Madhadda1
+270|6543|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

i have to turn the light switch on/off 18 times when i leave a room, otherwise my family will die.

no joke . im really fucked up !
If your being serious, its called OCD.  Its not a phobia/fear, but a mental disorder.  Its not really dangerous, just life consuming and i recommend you see a professional about it.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6729|Michigan
This is going to sound real stupid but... I cannot stand touching or having my nipples touched.
It started when I was a kid. We had an old box trap with nails sticking out and I was playing w/ it and didn't have a shirt on. I scraped (very lightly) one of my nipples on a nail and it still has me freaked out.
My wife thinks I'm weird cause I won't let her touch my nipples.

That and losing our freedom in the U.S. are the only real fears I have.
gator45666
+6|6627|St.Petersburg, Fl.
Clowns!  they scare the crap out of me.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
Oh another two:

Someone scraping butter on slightly burnt toast, the noise drives me mad

N touching flower when its on bread crusts or pizza, the feeling makes me shiver lol
Brasso
+1,549|6629

bennisboy wrote:

Oh another two:

Someone scraping butter on slightly burnt toast, the noise drives me mad

N touching flower when its on bread crusts or pizza, the feeling makes me shiver lol
wtf lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard