FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Poseidon wrote:

Fuck BMWs (except the M5).

Get a new 2009 Corvette ZR1. I remember my dad's old C6 Z06...such a hot car.

http://cache.jalopnik.com/cars/assets/r … tteZR1.jpg
American cars nice joke
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6473|A W S M F O X

Mitch wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

None, go with this pimp wagon:
https://www.happytimeclowns.com/clown-car.jpg
Do i get free candy?
You just put those sexy kiddy hands into the front window and keep rummaging around till you find that sweet sweet candy.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6766|Hell, p.o box 666

interesting, there are pics of Lambos, Vettes etc etc.

Have your read: budget limit is 70.000€

Do you have any idea what an Lambo Gallardo costs? A Corvett is withing the limit, sure, but honestly, a Corvette need how many litres fuel/km? 30-35? And is even outperformed by any german sportscar... Sry, I like the look and power of Vette´s but those are just not made for german streets

No japanese car, had some Honda´s years ago, cool, but too expensive if it comes to insureance and stuff and not nearl as powerfull as a M3... Modded RX8 blows (we dont pimp our cars over here like in the US, no uber bumpers, no vinyl and stuff)

And RS4>M3... Wake up!!! Not really! Will never happen, not even with the new RS4 (which isnt released yet)
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
The E90 for me.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532

Slayer wrote:

A Corvett is withing the limit, sure, but honestly, a Corvette need how many litres fuel/km? 30-35? And is even outperformed by any german sportscar... Sry, I like the look and power of Vette´s but those are just not made for german streets
do you even know what you're talking about? i somehow believe that you don't
BlackKoala
+215|6335

ig wrote:

Slayer wrote:

A Corvett is withing the limit, sure, but honestly, a Corvette need how many litres fuel/km? 30-35? And is even outperformed by any german sportscar... Sry, I like the look and power of Vette´s but those are just not made for german streets
do you even know what you're talking about? i somehow believe that you don't
Yeah, lol.

30 liters works out to be about 7.5 gallons, for the sake of rounding.  Now there's no way in hell that it takes 7 gallons a km... 

And assuming you meant the number to be placed on the right of the equation, that would have meant you thought 1 liter is 30 km?

If so, that would be about a quarter gallon of fuel for 30km.  Find me any internal combustion that gets that mileage and I'll buy it.

I really have no clue what you said, it makes no sense.
Slayer
---hates you

Typo, I´ve meant fuel/100 km of course.

Well, I dont know about you boys and how many diffrent cars you drove so far, but a buddy of mine works for Opel/Chevrolet and offered me multiple chances to drive Corvettes etc.

I drove the 2007 version of the Vette in September, Nordschleife/Nürburgring. From the town where I live its 112km to the racing track, I drove the Vette, my buddy drove my M3 CSL. As there is no speedlimit on that particular highway we´ve pushed the pedal to the metal. The Vette is fast, if the street is just straight, it´s choppy in curves and needed 37 litres ROZ 98 for one way (fast paced though).

On the Nordschleife racetrack I had no, absolutley no chance to get close to my buddy in my M3 CSL.

Dont get me wrong, Corvettes are cool and all, but as most american sportscars they need way too much fuel and arent as sporty as they look.

Same goes for the Viper RT10 (2003) and GTS (2006).

I would prefer any Audi RS, Mercedes AMG or BMW M over american sportscars

But hey, thats just me.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6695|United States of America
According to the ad in this thread, you need The 2008 Audi S5, it will apparently overload your senses.
Slayer
---hates you

he he he, not recognized the ad so far, but right now it shows

ad wrote:

New BMW M3 Coupe
See the newest German sports
cars Winding Road - Free Car Magazine!
coincidence anyone
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6633|Camp XRay

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Pics of you driving the BMW when you get it or it didn't happen!

Btw buy the M3...
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6488| Texas
hmm i dont know about your question, but both my dad and uncle have SL55s (AMG) and they are quite sexy tbh

https://tiger.teuva.fi/~latuokko/sl55amg.jpg

Last edited by Darkfire (2008-01-17 13:08:54)

Slayer
---hates you

too expensive, outperfomed even by old BMW E36 M3´s

sexy though...

Andoura, there are several pic of me and my car´s somewhere here already
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
TBH, get the M3 coupe, if your goin bimmer n can afford an M, you do, if your goin M3 you get the coupe
Dersmikner
+147|6508|Texas
A friend of mine who owns several home health agencies owns a 6 series, I think it's the 650i or il or something. It's damned nice but I think paid nearly 100k for it and I don't think it's worth that much...
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6411|Leuven, Belgium
BMW E92 M3 coupe 2007 used max. 5000km 65.000-70.000€

Get that. Hasn't been driven much either, an upside there (unless there's a catch).
Slayer
---hates you

Dersmikner wrote:

A friend of mine who owns several home health agencies owns a 6 series, I think it's the 650i or il or something. It's damned nice but I think paid nearly 100k for it and I don't think it's worth that much...
6series is damn nice, Dad owned an M6 (we´ve sold it somewhere around October?!), but way too expensive for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard