Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6543|Milkystania, yurop

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Magpie wrote:

btw does anybode have this smiley" " but in a bigger version ?
Why the hell would you want that shitty smiley on there?
Its so retarded that is me
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Bf2s is win again!
https://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/5/12/31/f_winm_f7afa26.jpg
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6417|Leuven, Belgium

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Remember your IP's are publicly available for view on that site
Like anyone cares.
wensleydale8
+81|6785|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
https://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20068192ke2.png
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

elbekko wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Like anyone cares.
I care who gets my ip.
Magpie

Magpie wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

What did he get banned for?
Dunno but it was inevitable, he took jokes way too personally.
LOL he got so pissed of when he had made a how often do you wank thread and i pointed out that it had already been done and posted a link and the thread got closed then he started to send me messages and ofc i just had to reply So 4 teh lulz and for phil-12-12 being a disgusting doggy humping fuck here it is have fun...hope that sick bastard was permbannend...

RE: Wow

Magpie wrote:

RE: Wow

Magpie wrote:

Your welcome retard

Realising that i ruined your topic made me laugh , Trust me u knob when i say that he would of closed it anyway .

And since i did not report your thread, just post the link to the other thread and in no way can be held resonsible that your wanker thread got closed.

learn to use the search button you pikey

Hope santa takes a shit on your pillow and gives u some coal asshat

And for your info im not a "wannabe faggot admin" Just someone that knows how to search before posting useless threads unlike u Ms angry.

Anyway Merry christmas and a happy new year you slag , hope the new year makes you lighten up.

Tata for now tart

................................................................................................................................................................................................................
        Wow

Fuck you, thanks for fucking ruining the topic you wannabe faggot admin.

Merry fucking Christmas to you too.

Fag

You might as fuckign call your self Santa, since your doing such a good job being a faggot admin, "Hey, how about i take my time search, and see if someone already made this thread? Caus I dont have anything els to do thats mean cause my dad used to shit on my pillow for christmas."

You fucking faggot wannabe admins should die. And have a shit on their head the next morning.

You dumbfuck that other thread was active less than a week ago so guess why i remembered that there was another thread?

so fuck of you useless excuse of a human, its sad that your still angry about that. Get a life and grow up.

And dont bother writting back im not interested in anything you say or do

so fuck off and gtfo u troll

Your a fag anyways, thinking you did good of saying that some one made an other topic.. Oh man, people must really hate you in real life, I mean, you have to ruin a topic to get your high point of the day. Wow

And dont bother writting back im not interested in anything you say or do

so fuck off and gtfo u fag
Somebody must have a big one
voodoodolphins
+92|6719

I'm Jamesey wrote:

elbekko wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Like anyone cares.
I care who gets my ip.
I dont because I am on giant network so I dont worry at all.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6736|Scotland

Magpie wrote:

https://img167.imageshack.us/img167/508/awsmtn1.png
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

I'm Jamesey wrote:

elbekko wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Like anyone cares.
I care who gets my ip.
Then change it? Anyone can get your IP through nearly everything. Anyone could add you to xfire/MSN/AIM/Any Instant Messenger, have you type one letter and I have your IP.

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2007-12-31 08:41:53)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6213|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Raphi wrote:

lmfao, 4chan is spamming it.

Anyone saw the 'i fucked a dog LOL' message? lmfao
phil is on it too?
I must give you credit for that.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

Dragonclaw wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

elbekko wrote:

Like anyone cares.
I care who gets my ip.
Then change it? Anyone can get your IP through nearly everything. Anyone could add you to xfire/MSN/AIM/Any Instant Messenger, have you type one letter and I have your IP.
My IP's dynamic, it'll change when I relog, It's not like they can do much harm with it, but it'd be annoying to have some script kiddie lag out my connection while I'm playing/streaming a movie.
Magpie

Airwolf wrote:

Magpie wrote:

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/508/awsmtn1.png
Thx
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6213|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I care who gets my ip.
My IP's dynamic, it'll change when I relog, It's not like they can do much harm with it, but it'd be annoying to have some script kiddie lag out my connection while I'm playing/streaming a movie.
Know about a thing called a "firewall"?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
']['error
Banned
+630|6660|The Netherlands
use a proxyserver then?
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6736|Scotland
https://www.crcw.mb.ca/ledsign/webcam.jpeg
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6456|Brisbane, Australia

Magpie wrote:

cause my dad used to shit on my pillow for christmas.
LOL WUT!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
jammyc53
+7|6574|Newcastle. England.
Jammmmmmmmmmy Ceeeeeeeeeee
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5990|England

https://i2.tinypic.com/735bzg2.jpg
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X

SamTheMan:D wrote:

https://i2.tinypic.com/735bzg2.jpg
He won everything.

Arson.

Weddings.

Yelling.

Everything.

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2008-01-02 09:12:05)

Magpie

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Magpie wrote:

cause my dad used to shit on my pillow for christmas.
LOL WUT!
Phil-12-12 (the dogmolester) apparently his dad did that to him, hell i would of done that to if i had a kid like that
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

I'm gonna assume you're being sarcastic and trying to be funny
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6213|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm gonna assume you just realized your argument failed.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6669|pimelteror.de
larl
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

https://www.crcw.mb.ca/ledsign/webcam.jpeg
mikkel
+383|6617

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm gonna assume you just realized your argument failed.
You're dealing with pretty basic networking concepts here, Freezer.

If you have a pipe with water going through it, and you block the pipe at the egress point, you'll still have a pipe full of water.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard