notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6789|The United Center
i'm sure a few of you saw my "patch 1.2 is out!" thread.  personally, i thought it was quite awesome...you may think otherwise.

anyway, i just noticed that battlefield2.com is down intentionally, due to maintanence.

normally i wouldnt think too much of this.  but...i also cannot connect to the EA downloader server.

...odd, no?
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6772|Michigan
hmm... this could be a good thing!!!
We'll prolly have to wait till tomorrow though.

your fluke was very funny by the way!!!

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-02-07 03:40:23)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743
Odd would be the EA downloader working at all. I still cant get it to install special forces without corrupting my battlefield 2.
Chillay-14
+21|6721
hope the patch is comin out then ;p
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
yeah, i don't know what the deal is.

the bf2.com site being down is definitely intentional...EA put a message up just saying they were upgrading and performing maintenance.

as for the downloader...no clue.
scooby
+0|6768
there fourms are not working right also.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6772|Michigan
Well, one would have to assume that they are updating...hmm
Since they forced the patch to their server and we are waiting for bf2s to update and all this before the patch comes out... I think it will be out very very soon.
Just in memory of ThomasMorgan... I can't wait to see the new GL with the increased blast radius... that's gonna rock!!!
Chillay-14
+21|6721
ya if its the patch it will be good ill check it out tomorrow morning im an aussie im goin to bed haha and my opinion on GL i hate em so much ppl that use em are ppl that cant shoot guns and there untellented

Nite all

Last edited by Chillay-14 (2006-02-07 04:17:06)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6847|Portland, OR, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

normally i wouldnt think too much of this.  but...i also cannot connect to the EA downloader server.

...odd, no?
No, not odd, same servers most likely.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6734|Sweden
I am afraid of not being able to login with my account in BF2 again with this new patch because that happened to me before (17 000 points wasted) with another patch. And now I have worked up to 20 000 again. It said somthing like "Unique nick provided is incorrect.".

Do you think i should worry about that or is it safe?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6797|The Netherlands
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/5/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/159.153.1.168:16567.jpg

^EA test server for EF i bet

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2006-02-07 04:23:12)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6889|-
ALL of EA is down. www.ea.com is down. So I doubt this has anything to do with a patch for BF2.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ALL of EA is down. www.ea.com is down. So I doubt this has anything to do with a patch for BF2.
touche.
shaga_delik
+8|6708|Brighton, UK
The same happened last week.  I wouldn't get your hopes up!  Really if I have to wait any longer I may have to learn how to bunny hop.

Plus I really don't understand what people have against the GL.  I'm pretty new to the game, 50hours played and 1700 deaths.  Yeah I do die a lot!  Only 14 of those from GL though......
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6765|Germany
This is weekly round-up of all EA-sites.
Maybe they add something about Euro Force
or much better patch is coming.
You have to check EA large download site, when this site is down, you know they're uploading the patch.
undersold
+0|6696
i read somewhere a while ago feb 8th was euro force day

since then anywhere i could remember reading the dates have been removed

dvd tuesdays,, games wednesdays?
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6765|Germany
And here's some extra:

Who of you want to see the new ranks and havn't seen them actually.
Here's the link to my post.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12903
shaga_delik
+8|6708|Brighton, UK
Euro Force was supposed to be the 8th Feb and the patch at the end of Jan.

The last news update from EA said we can now expect to see Euro Force in the latter half of February and the patch in the next two to three weeks.  That was posted at the end of Jan, one week ago......

Here's hoping it's the patch but realistically we might need to wait another week or two..... until they delay it again!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
ok, well i was finally able to log in to the ea downloader.  turns out theres no patch or booster pack released.  theres only three trailers for new games for the xbox 360.

somewhat anticlimactic.
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6779|yorkshire penisula

ThomasMorgan wrote:

ok, well i was finally able to log in to the ea downloader.  turns out theres no patch or booster pack released.  theres only three trailers for new games for the xbox 360.

somewhat anticlimactic.
damn,i was gettin me hopes up,nevermind ey.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6776|cairns australia
ok fresh update ea downloader is trying to download an update and wont install it properly.im guessing that the patch is soon to be ours.it seems my downloader is just skitzin out.has downloaded and tried to install update 4 times

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-11 03:05:22)

D-Klaus
+1|6731
I just now tried to open the EA downloader, and it downloaded an update for itself and installed.  Nothing new other than that.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6776|cairns australia
thanks amended last post

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard