fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974
Ok, i currently have about let's say $100. I am posting this so i can get some answers on what accessories i should get for my new utg m324 digital camo color.
Anything at all really i have bb's, the gun bi pod, and scope. I would just ask you all if there is anything else you think i should need such as a backpack for storing or a gun case whatever.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6183|Ohio
airsoft = waste of money.
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974
well i appreciate your help Qrite. By the way your comment is a waste of your time and mine so don't bother next time ok
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5988

Qrite wrote:

but the guy seems to like it and wants some advice.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

Extra mags. Better scope...I don't even know what's available, I'm not an airsoft enthusiast, but I know who is.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6451|SoCal
AEG?

Get a high-power spring.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974
Who is? Yes extra mags, and yes also perhaps a better scope, thanks for the help PspRpg-7
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974
It already has an upgraded spring and various other parts.
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Extra mags. Better scope...I don't even know what's available, I'm not an airsoft enthusiast, but I know who is.
Again thanks for the help and tell him to pm with some advice thanks.
AccessDenied
+0|5973
lol, want some useful info?
don't spent 100$ on an airsoft gun and expect anything...

utg is crap, watch shit fail on it fast,
i've owned and currently own many airsoft guns...

my suggestion, considering you are trying to snipe, is spend more moneys.
Marui VSR-10 is a good choice for a beginner but not the fucking utg. rofl

i also suggest, buying a good scope and having a pro zero it for you, considering its pointless sniping if your scope is off and or sucks.

if you are leet, get a Maruzen or Tanaka they're not bad, I have a maruzen with a camo finish, and a mini ghilie suit i made for it. i also suggest
strongly if you want to snipe... go out and either, make or buy, a ghilie blanket, or camo blanket to put over yourself. whats the point of sniping if people can see you? haha

anyways, thats my advice for the day.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

fuzzy.sniper wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Again thanks for the help and tell him to pm with some advice thanks.
Anytime.
l41e
+677|6657

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend the M324. There isn't a whole lot you can do to it to make it better than its rather poor stock form. Personally, I'd just say get a new gun altogether. Assuming you're looking for a bolt-action rifle, http://pointact.com/prod_JG366A_736_45.html and http://pointact.com/prod_MB01_464_45.html are reportedly pretty good (for the price, at least). The first one I linked to is compatible with mags made for the Marui VSR-10. The second link has a link to compatible mags.

If you're not restricting yourself to bolt-actions, I'd suggest the CYMA GLOCK 18C AEP or a CYMA AK-47 or 74 from the same place I have links to above. The AKs will probably need new mags.

But frankly, you're not going to be able to play seriously with anything under $100 left in stock form. Chances are high that something in the box is going to need replacing. I'd strongly suggest saving up for a while.

And for the spoiled douchebag smartass out there who got his parents to buy a $1500 PTW because he whined enough, no, CYMA does not stand for Crap Your Money Away/Crap You Must Avoid anymore, unless you're referring to the $2.50 spring pistols that retailers desperately throw at you for free.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6794|Perth, Western Australia
Underbarrel nade launcher!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6659|Keyboard

AccessDenied wrote:

lol, want some useful info?
don't spent 100$ on an airsoft gun and expect anything...

utg is crap, watch shit fail on it fast,
i've owned and currently own many airsoft guns...

my suggestion, considering you are trying to snipe, is spend more moneys.
Marui VSR-10 is a good choice for a beginner but not the fucking utg. rofl

i also suggest, buying a good scope and having a pro zero it for you, considering its pointless sniping if your scope is off and or sucks.

if you are leet, get a Maruzen or Tanaka they're not bad, I have a maruzen with a camo finish, and a mini ghilie suit i made for it. i also suggest
strongly if you want to snipe... go out and either, make or buy, a ghilie blanket, or camo blanket to put over yourself. whats the point of sniping if people can see you? haha

anyways, thats my advice for the day.
So he basically said that whatever he has is the best, if you don't haven't, you are a loser.
Longbow
+163|6655|Odessa, Ukraine
UTG sucks.
Stick to TM, CA and VFC
GR34
+215|6554|ALBERTA> CANADA
Save up another 100 or so and get this
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p … ts_id=2372

or buy an M16a4 and convert it to an SPR or something like that!
AccessDenied
+0|5973

Longbow wrote:

UTG sucks.
Stick to TM, CA and VFC
this person has some idea of what they are talking about obviously... and

Yaocelotl wrote:

So he basically said that whatever he has is the best, if you don't haven't, you are a loser.
basically, yes.

Last edited by AccessDenied (2007-12-30 21:20:53)

sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6336|USA Biznatch!
Uhh i think Freezer7Pro knows a lot about airsoft. Sorry I'm not much of a help as I used to be. Got out of it because the lack of players by me.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6362|Troy, New York
do you have good gear? get some ACU's.
aimless
+166|6134|Texas
I remember the Super9 used to be an amazing gun. But that was like 7 years ago.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6523|montreal, quebec

Qrite wrote:

he needs advice, not some stupid answer like  Qrite = waste of oxygen
TrueMusou
+36|6170|United States Of Hamerica
I'm sorry...but "Air-Soft Sniper Rifle" is an oxymoron.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard