+1|6708
im gonna check u hms and go on karkand if ur there
prepare to whine
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

im gonna check u hms and go on karkand if ur there
prepare to whine
From the beginning of this thread you've done nothing but whine. Talk about irony...want some cheese to go with your "whine"???
TimBob
+15|6651

shadow<s18> wrote:

errrrr when did this have anything to do with punishing which i never do but thx for ur other comment
Nah thats just tangster and Da1x They are big n00bs lol And Veng if u read the god damn text i apolgised on their behalf!! plus i also told them to press page up when it happnened....n00bs
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

TimBob wrote:

shadow<s18> wrote:

errrrr when did this have anything to do with punishing which i never do but thx for ur other comment
Nah thats just tangster and Da1x They are big n00bs lol And Veng if u read the god damn text i apolgised on their behalf!! plus i also told them to press page up when it happnened....n00bs
Why bother apologising m8? VeNg3nCe^ is renowned on this forum for his team killing skills so you might as well stick loads of duct tape on your page down key
Esker
+1|6725
My page down key is my prone button.

I like to press it when I'm jumping, it gets me kicked and banned a lot.
TimBob
+15|6651

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

TimBob wrote:

shadow<s18> wrote:

Why bother apologising m8? VeNg3nCe^ is renowned on this forum for his team killing skills so you might as well stick loads of duct tape on your page down key
nah i respect a lot of the BSF and i do know about their Tking but they dont do it anymore, well from wot ive seen
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6650
I am rather surprised at the large amounts of hate we seem to generate. What gives? I've punished TK but only on the grounds that they killed me to get a chopper or plane or tank, or because it was a stupid TK. Someone nads an area and I get blown up, big deal.

Unless you've played our server don't bad mouth it, If you have issues take them up on our forums at www.section18.net. Anyone who is unfairly treated by our clan members and has proof will get what they want, the clan members will be disaplined. If your just being retarded then why bother making a post, how deranged do you need to be to get to the level of Bleppen, to post a post that no one really gives a shit about, Bleppen, your not doing yourself any favours by being the way you are.

I'm going to assume this is my final word on the subject and ask a mod to lock the thread. Thanks for coming and good night.

Last edited by __BrokenSoldier<S18> (2006-02-10 02:07:39)

laszky<S18>
+0|6650
S18 is my clan , if anyones was a problem with my admins etc. plz contact me [email protected]
but plz make sure you have screenshots etc. any member of S18 found to have been stat padding or miss using admin powers. will be kick out .

thanks laszky

if you don't like are server dont use it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard