wensleydale8
+81|6779|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I rember cutting one of these open above a sink with some limescale in it it cut through it better than cillit bang.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
kptk92
u
+972|6417|tc_london

FFLink13 wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I demand pics
I'm totally gutted, but feel free to come to my house to see.
*fuels up private jet*
*steals jet*

BUA HA HA HA!
Fires AA missile at jet

BOOM

sithao
+63|6635|Los Angeles, California
lol, you killed your brother.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

wikipedia wrote:

Dangers

Glowsticks contain hydrogen peroxide, and phenol is produced as a by-product. Therefore, it is advisable to keep the mixture away from skin, and to prevent accidental ingestion, if the glowstick case splits or breaks. If spilled on skin, the chemicals could cause slight skin irritation or, in extreme circumstances, cause vomiting and nausea.[citation needed] However, many ravers will cut or break open a glowstick and apply the glowing solution directly to bare skin in order to make their bodies glow. It is also a widespread myth that glowstick chemicals cause cancer.[4] This is simply a myth and no research has suggested that it might. Also it is wise to avoid all contact with thin membranes such as the eye or nasal area. Despite reports to the contrary, it is not safe to smoke or ingest glowing phenol, and it will not produce any drug-like effects. The fluid contained in glowsticks can also dissolve some types of plastic.

Newer glowsticks in production are non-toxic.[citation needed] Wash with soap and water if liquid comes in contact with the skin. Flush eyes immediately with cool water if liquid comes in contact with the eyes. Some of the chemicals in glow sticks are flammable.
kakami
+3|6008|U.S.A
me and my friend bought 500 glow sticks off of a police auction website and ohhh they are fun to play with

on the package it says non toxic and non staining in big letters. they make them nontoxic because little kids like to play with them, and they have a tendency to chew on things..
Brasso
+1,549|6640

pers0nah wrote:

wikipedia wrote:

Dangers

Glowsticks contain hydrogen peroxide, and phenol is produced as a by-product. Therefore, it is advisable to keep the mixture away from skin, and to prevent accidental ingestion, if the glowstick case splits or breaks. If spilled on skin, the chemicals could cause slight skin irritation or, in extreme circumstances, cause vomiting and nausea.[citation needed] However, many ravers will cut or break open a glowstick and apply the glowing solution directly to bare skin in order to make their bodies glow. It is also a widespread myth that glowstick chemicals cause cancer.[4] This is simply a myth and no research has suggested that it might. Also it is wise to avoid all contact with thin membranes such as the eye or nasal area. Despite reports to the contrary, it is not safe to smoke or ingest glowing phenol, and it will not produce any drug-like effects. The fluid contained in glowsticks can also dissolve some types of plastic.

Newer glowsticks in production are non-toxic.[citation needed] Wash with soap and water if liquid comes in contact with the skin. Flush eyes immediately with cool water if liquid comes in contact with the eyes. Some of the chemicals in glow sticks are flammable.
Hydrogen peroxide?  Sweet I'll use it to clean a fresh wound next time.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CommieChipmunk
+488|6579|Portland, OR, USA
You should have made him some delicious glowing christmas cake
David.P
Banned
+649|6283
When my dog was younger he used to love chewing on glowsticks. Gave him a glow in the dark mouth and vomit which smelled like a mixture of industrial strength chemicals. Also he took rainbow colored shits.(Well just red green and yellow shit)
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531
mmmmmm glowstick wars

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard