SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5980|England

weasel_thingo wrote:

CoD4 never made me rage quit, i rarely rage quit but i suppose the closest i get is on TF2 when its just soldiers spamming rockets nonstop while camping with their demoman friend who has shit all over the fucking cap point and there are about 10 engineers at the only entrance to the base and pyros standing in the doorway constantly spamming while your team does the same and you are trying to attack by your self or with at max one other person.

or when you are just playing and you get killed by a soldier who thinks he is |337 for spamming rockets that basically kill you in two shots and every second rocket is a crit and the blast radius is 10 fucking meters and can fire 4 rockets a second and when the rocket doesnt kill you the first time it launches you in the air often into a corner where it is impossible to dodge the next one and this is after you have shot the scatter gun or anyother gun at him 15 times which were all direct hits and then you get killed and see that he isnt even at half health

i dont rage quit i just quit (im not really pissed off, i quit before i get pissed off i suppose, meh) or i go camp like everyone else and achieve nothing for the team or anything

fuck i hate TF2
Funny cause I dont care if I have 0 kills and 20 deaths in TF2

Tis a fun game especially with friends.
weasel_thingo
+74|6333

SamTheMan:D wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

rant

i admit that it is, just it pisses me off sometimes, oh and i never play it without atleast one of my friends. its just a game that i cant play competitively
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6469|A W S M F O X
I only rage at normal servers, ESPECIALLY epic sized wetworks maps...............omg. Thats why i play hardcore.
shoopysean
+11|6142
I never experience any "rage". I'm a "bottler" lol.
But yeah if any game gets me going "Well this is a load of poop." it would be CoD4.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6655|Norway
Nah, i never got angry at the enemy while playing CoD, only my teammates. Wherever you go a nub will spawn right in front, behind or beside you and instantly start shooting air, cocking nades and planting c4 or clays. Stupid teammates drove me nuts, thats why i quit.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6329|Orrstrayleea
Weed.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6581|London
I rarely die stupidly in cod4, the hitreg is too good

BF2 on the other hand...there was some real bullshit going on there
Brasso
+1,549|6637

SamTheMan:D wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

CoD4 never made me rage quit, i rarely rage quit but i suppose the closest i get is on TF2 when its just soldiers spamming rockets nonstop while camping with their demoman friend who has shit all over the fucking cap point and there are about 10 engineers at the only entrance to the base and pyros standing in the doorway constantly spamming while your team does the same and you are trying to attack by your self or with at max one other person.

or when you are just playing and you get killed by a soldier who thinks he is |337 for spamming rockets that basically kill you in two shots and every second rocket is a crit and the blast radius is 10 fucking meters and can fire 4 rockets a second and when the rocket doesnt kill you the first time it launches you in the air often into a corner where it is impossible to dodge the next one and this is after you have shot the scatter gun or anyother gun at him 15 times which were all direct hits and then you get killed and see that he isnt even at half health

i dont rage quit i just quit (im not really pissed off, i quit before i get pissed off i suppose, meh) or i go camp like everyone else and achieve nothing for the team or anything

fuck i hate TF2

Yeah, Christ, if there's a game I never get mad at, it's TF2.  Especially with Sam, Peter, kptk and the like.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Zukabazuka
+23|6692
BF2 has the magic now to make my playtime much sad. Jets and chopper roam the sky free from most danger, making driving in a tank so less fun where they bomb the shit out of you and you have no friking defense. 2142 has more fun now. Still both have hackers in.

TF2 I don't get mad at it, just that people refuse to believe that the soldier is overpowered when it really is.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6743

My 'Make my day brighter' recipe = Large map + Barret + Idiot opponents
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
I ragequit in everything. Including RL football/cricket/sports.

Fucking lag/referee's/hackers
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5990|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Aries_37 wrote:

I rarely die stupidly in cod4, the hitreg is too good

BF2 on the other hand...there was some real bullshit going on there
This^

I play Xbox version and it sounds a lot less buggy than the PC version. I get pissed off sometimes but BF2 was a lot more frustrating for me.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6267
Lol I made a whole clan leave about 5 people. They stacked the teams then I got in and after about 2 rounds they left, I always type gg at the end of the round and one of them called me a turd hahahaha then they left.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6004
I agree, this game is fucked up, try playing FFA Shipment with 54 players, its madness.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6487|Purdue
CoD4 get's on my nerves a lot, but it's still fun to play, even when I'm POd. Halo 3 on the other hand, makes me want to throw my controller though the TV, so I just quit or mess around in forge. Online play in that game is so ridiculous...
sgtdude1987
+8|6223|midlands britain
Why don't you try servers with less players? 16 Player servers are great and you don't have the problem of spawn killing (except on shipment )

As for spawn killing by choppers: Your just slow! Run for it and hide! There's always a way to escape a chopper. I find it hardest to avoid them on Countdown when I'm caught in the open and I need to keep moving cover.
Chappy556
+14|6706
i only get pissed when i can't kill my buddies on ts2 which is often but when they aren't around, i've only left a server because i got killed by airstrikes twice (once and then again right after spawning) 3 times in the same round
ReTox
+100|6505|State of RETOXification
I only rage on nade spamming servers.  When 30% of the audio coming into your ears from COD is "clink clink" from nades landing all around you it gets very old very fast.

So I play hardcore realism servers now and I'm having fun.  No nade spamming, no tube spamming (although you can still use it), and everyone tends to be more team oriented than frag oriented.  S&D helps as well but that can get boring when everyone is a sniper.  Still, realism HQ, Dom, and Sabo is hella fun.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.

Missionless wrote:

Is this just me? Might need to lay of this game tho I don't even play it as much as others do.
No offense but it is just you. Some games will suck the first weeks, a lot of tactics are being used.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Is this just me? Might need to lay of this game tho I don't even play it as much as others do.
No offense but it is just you. Some games will suck the first weeks, a lot of tactics are being used.
It's not just him, cod4 gives me rage too.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6497|Menlo Park, CA
I broke a few keyboards playing bf2, and so far I have only busted one keyboard playing COD4 lol!!!! seriously

My kdr in BF2 is 1.98 which is great considering I dont vehicle whore, and I believe my kdr in COD 4 is 1.71 at the moment.

But I rage bigtime sometimes!! I get super pissed if I get killed in a bs manner 3 or 4 times in a row!! Thankfully its doesnt happen that much, its just I used to be big into lifting weights and so my one angry punch to the keyboard generally puts it out of commission!!
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
If its a game you like, it could really piss you off too. I used to be all crazy-rage whenever something wasnt right with BF2 or 2142 whether it was my comp acting up or just someone beating me on a round (Silver Stars SUCK). My brother used to be all mad because my pissed off rants in front of the computer irritates him. Now that he plays COD4, he knows exactly what its like to feel pissed when the game doesnt like you...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Sgt Davi doll

jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

I started doing better when I stopped trying to get overly serious with trying to play as a squad, I treat it more like deathmatch.
Lynx14
+41|5977
I get frustrated at games sometimes and just leave like a mad 5 year old xD (don't we all) but no reason to use physical violence on the computer what did the computer do to you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard