Banned
+649|6419

Masterstyle wrote:

butsecks
Fine you asked for it. Michael Jackson
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6584|somewhere other then here
ill shove wee man up your ass then have fat bastard fart in your face till u die
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6498|Troy, New York
I conk you on the head with a Lightsaber thats made out of steel and u get artrites so u fall in a lake and drown.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6722|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
.50 headshot....no pain much fun!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
spike to the gooch
psH
Banned
+217|6529|Sydney
I killyou with a knife slowly, its more personal...killing the guy with looking into his eyes
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6584|King Of The Islands

I regale about stories from back in 'my day'. I meander around topics and the gist of the story just to string you along. After just a few minutes you have become uncomfortable and start to fidget around in your chair. Boredom sets in after a half an hour. By 2 hours you are slouched in your chair, arms hanging over the sides. Unamused by my stories, you stare at the wall for the next hour. Eventually, the stories become just a hum in your skull, a mumbling noise that doesn't stop. By now a minor form of insanity has set in and you believe you have schizophrenia. You soon fall deeper into your madness, believing the voices in your head - though only my voice - are real, and you wish for it to stop you get up and run around the room. As you run, you trip over the cord to my Electric Blanket, impale your temple on the corner of the dresser and bleed to death on my floor. "Clean that up", I say, as you lie there motionless, "You have to hear about the time I rescued Lincoln from from the Chinese".
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6776|New Hampshire, USA
You look at me and realise how sexy I am.  You, realising you are now gay, grab the nearest knife and kill yourself.  I make a samich while watching with mild curiosity.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
GR34
+215|6690|ALBERTA> CANADA
I would stick my 44 in your ear and blow a hole right through to the other side
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
Open up your belly with a knife then kick you in the balls until they fall out of the hole I made.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-04-17 19:08:31)

CloakedStarship
+76|6710
I almost shoot you down with the f-35, but you bail out and parachute.  I get highly agitated and ram your parachuting ass with my jet, and we both die.
Master*
Banned
+416|6640|United States
Shotgun to the face
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6487|Atlanta, Georgia
killed by a black guy

Use your imagination
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6536|fåking denmark
Large stone/brick to head.
Simon
basically
+838|6803|UK
I take Masterstyle's shotgun, dance around with it when lodge it in your bellybutton until the trigger is the only thing visible - then shoot.

Last edited by Simon (2007-12-20 13:20:02)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6119|England

I could never kill Simon
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6536|fåking denmark
Buttsecks.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6625|Somewhere else

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Buttsecks.
I kill you from blood loss from thousands of hickeys.

ghey?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6511|California

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Buttsecks.
Ill shove a dildo through your penis hole into your asshole you fucker
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6613
old age.
David.P
Banned
+649|6419
Yay my favorite thread! I'd kill you by forcing 100 vegas hookers to screw you non stop till you die of exhaustion and/or sleep deprivation.
jsnipy
+3,276|6668|...

I'd kill you by pumping diareah collected from diseased people into your stomach with a black hose being run down your throat.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6671|Milkystania, yurop

David.P wrote:

Yay my favorite thread! I'd kill you by forcing 100 vegas hookers to screw you non stop till you die of exhaustion and/or sleep deprivation.
Force u to watch french daytime tv and then watch you get banged by a bucnh of french, arabs brittish and then pimp you out to a saudi prince

@ Jsnipper

I would use u as my own personal crash test dummy

Last edited by Magpie (2007-12-20 13:30:21)

dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|6124
id just put a brick across ya head

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard